[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That very subtle facial change people have when they look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1471713351906.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471713351906.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>That very subtle facial change people have when they look you in the eyes
They know.
>>
>>34476910
What do they know, anon?
>>
When people look at you when they pass in the streets I now always think it's because of my 'virgin walk'. Is this a real thing? I need to stop worry!
>>
>>34476925
They know how lonely, depressed and antisocial I am in a milisecond. They know my world.
>>34476956
No I mean a heartfelt look into the eyes.
>>
They can smell the cum and they know you just pulled up your slacks after masturbating and didn't clean yourself off.
>>
File: 1482093848645.png (143KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482093848645.png
143KB, 500x500px
>>34476968
>They know how lonely, depressed and antisocial I am in a milisecond. They know my world.
Why do you care though? Are you a woman?
>>
pity? disgust?

what are you talking about OP
>>
>>34476993
No its just that they know. I don't want them to know.
>>34476976
I keep my appearance nice
>>34477008
Humans instantly know your true nature in a few seconds.
>>
>>34477024

same thing happens to me OP

you know how when you look at a retarded/mentally ill person, you instantly know something's "off"? like you can just see it in their eyes, in the structure of their face? that's what normies see in us. they literally think we're mentally retarded/"lost". maybe we are.
>>
>>34477060
The retarded have an excuse. We're just, "off". Somewhat uncanny. Bad news for them.
>>
>>34476910

I get that without even looking at people, they just look at me like I'm the fucking elephant man. They can tell somethings wrong with me.
>>
Are most people super self conscious when in public? All I think about is 'what do people think about me?' Is this what is going through normie's heads though?
>>
>>34477090

the thing is though, even though we might not be mentally "deficient" in the sense of IQ we probably still are mentally ill, in some capacity (schizophrenia, extreme anxiety, etc). If you look off you probably are off.
>>
>>34477131
I know anon. They knkw we're capable of thought equal to them. It must scare them.
>>34477120
Most feel judged, while all are judgers.
>>
>>34476956
I walk funny. Idk what causes it. Since I'm ugly too people make fun of me for it. I didn't realize it until years into highschool when a wrestling jock was going towards me in the hallway and he started walking cartoonishly while staring me in the face. Then he said something to a chick about me and they both laughed. Not only did that make me realize all the times I've been made fun of over the years for my walk, it also made other ways I've been made fun of finally click. I realized I am retarded. I dropped out not too long after and have been a NEET ever since. I've always been an anxious black sheep but the realization that everyone views me as a literal retard just really defeats me.
>>
>>34476910
When I talk to people and they listen to me, they look at me with wide eyes, and most of the time it annoys me. I have on clue at all what this look is supposed to mean.
>>
>>34477120
I feel like everybody is watching me all the time. I get a strange sense of hostility from others. I'm shocked when people are kind to me, like I expect them to automatically hate me.
>>
>>34477291
Black sheep can still bleat. Stand up for yourself anon and don't let them pull you down, they're the inferior ones.
>>34477311
Same. It's almost if they're looking for you to make an unconcious response to their staring. I stare back. Just keep staring.
>>
I know these feels anons

People instantly know I'm retarded. They can tell immediately that there is something "off" about me. I am incapable of coming across as normal.

>>34477291
I can't help it either anon. People tell me they can recognize from hundreds of metres away based on my walk
>>
>>34477382
>Same. It's almost if they're looking for you to make an unconcious response to their staring. I stare back. Just keep staring.
I've noticed mature women (40ish) are the ones who do it the most. It's like they have a hard time believing you exist, whether that's a good or bad thing...
>>
>>34476910
>>34476968
People are so consumed with themselves that they don't care about you at all generally. They are able to immediately tell if you're depressed though, there's just something about the disaffected nature of depressed people that most people pick up on. At least that's true in my experience
>>
Guarantee most anons here are on the autism spectrum. A lot of symptoms (your gait, facial expressions, body language, way you talk etc.) are easily noticed by normies
>>
>>34477356

iktf mate

usually when someone's nice to me I think they're doing it ironically, like their friend sent them to humiliate me or something. I'm 28 and still have a high school outcast's mindset for fuck's sake.
>>
>>34477485
My psychologist used to stare me down and take notes before I was released. I'm convinced others can read us like a book and we don't even know it.
>>34477470
It's not the dumb kind of off. It's the "I'm afraid he's picturing murdering me right now" look they give you.
>>34477498
Trust me when I listen in on groups of people they'll always talk about what they notice in nearby people.
>>34477543
Maybe, although people treat me normally until they look straight into my eyes.
>>
>>34477581
>I think they're doing it ironically
Not really like that. More like they just did something incredibly shocking.

My reaction to kindness is the same as my reaction to indecent exposure
>>
>>34477543
Maybe a few but certainly not most.
>>
File: Autistic Sad Pepe.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Sad Pepe.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>34476910
>Tfw too autistic to notice what facial expressions are conveying.
>>
>>34476910
>tfw you're cross-eyed and they avoid looking at you in the eyes

Me 1
Normies 0
>>
>>34477807
then how did you know that autistic pepe was sad?
>>
>>34477024
>your true nature
and what is my true nature?
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px)
Pepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>34478073
I'm over-exaggerating for sure, but I definitely wouldn't notice what OP is referring to.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.