[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normans of /r9k/, how does one approach women at clubs? Do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pepsit lens näyttikselle.jpg (67KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
pepsit lens näyttikselle.jpg
67KB, 727x682px
Normans of /r9k/, how does one approach women at clubs? Do you ask them to dance or something?
>>
>>34476731
>clubs

You're only looking for sadness if you go to a club.
>>
>>34476745
My normalfag friends drag me out to clubs on a bi-weekly basis so I though I might atleast try to talk to women while I'm there
>>
>>34476731
>ask them to dance

Jesus anon.

You wonder up and dance near them (risky) or buy them drinks (less risky), or offer them drugs (often works).

As >>34476745 says though, I'm not sure what a club would hold for a robot who doesn't already know this shit. Just go with friends and enjoy yourself the first few times, don't worry about girls.
>>
>>34476731
As a south american who used to go to clubs (I don't know if the same applies to north america or whenever you live)
>See girl you like
>Start dancing near to her
>If she likes you she will dance with you
Don't "ask" them to dance, that would be autistic as fuck.
Also anohter effective one for a robot is having a friend as a wingman, this is a rookie tactic, but works well and helps overcome the initial anxiety.
Knowing some gurls prior going to the club also helps a lot because you have something to start the conversation with
>>
>>34476812
>>34476896
Thanks for the advice. I don't understand why you're surprised by autism on an autism board though
>>
>>34476896

This does work here but you can't just dance on them unless you're very attractive (even then it doesn't work a lot of times because it's too aggressive).

What happens here is mostly, you straight up dance and have fun without putting off any vibes that you are doing it solely as a way to dance with a girl, and then if a girl is interested in you, you two will keep making eye contact and smiling and shit, then you just move closer to her and you end up dancing together lol
>>
even pick up artists don't go to clubs in 2017
>>
>>34476731
Unless you are willing to drop 60+ dollars in drinks on the girl don't bother
>>
Just start talking to them, that is why they are there, to be talked to. Dance if you'd like.

Don't go to clubs though, normies don't even go to clubs anymore, they are where washed out losers looking for a one-night stand go to and get STDs.
>>
>>34476731
When has a relationship EVER started from the man approaching the woman? Unless you are literally Chad, there's no way it would work.

Apparently, in order for us to be allowed to have sex, we need to admit that we'll never get it and then take it from the first bitch that has enough sympathy to give us a pity fuck.
>>
>>34477683
>normies don't even go to clubs anymore
Where do normies go to then?
>>
>>34476731
>going to a club
>paying entry fees
>paying 5 bucks for a beer
>listening to nigger music
>giving attention whores attention
Just stop.
>>
Don't
Simple as that, just don't
>>
yeah you don't ask.

it helps to know how to dance.

whenever I go out, I dance alone, and without fail, girls will come up and dance with me.

really though, i've seen dudes with next to no rhythm end up dancing with a girl, but that's probably because she was shit-faced.

if a girl is drunk and comes up to you to dance with you, don't read too much into it. she isn't even all there. i straight up avoid hammered chicks because it's not that attractive to me and those are the types that can get you in legal trouble should you take them home.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.