[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to KFC drive through >get home >the bitch forgot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1468419442002.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1468419442002.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>go to KFC drive through
>get home
>the bitch forgot my straw

HOW the fuck am i supposed to drink my large coke now!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Fucking bitch
>>
>>34476661
sorry, meant pepsi. my point still stands
>>
>>34476661
>>34476673
open top of the container and drink.
is it really that hard?
>>
>>34476700
but its made to be drunk with a straw?
>>
Go back and get that bitch fired. I saw kfc workers being fired for less
>>
>>34476743
i was thinking about bringing it back becasue she sold me a pespi i cannot drink
>>
>>34476730
is the container made of steel and filled to the tippy top? do you not have scissors?

do you also not have enough brain matter to cut the top of and use it as a cup?
>>
>>34476808
its just a regular cup they use it all fast food places.

but its got a hole to put the straw in and i didn't get a straw
>>
>I guess I'll get something to eat from KFC
>spend the next 24 hours shitting with fury

Every fucking time
>>
>>34476661
i waddled to my mcdonald's and they FORGOT the FUCKING SAUSAGE ON MY MCGRIDDLE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.