[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you remember autistic moments? I Take a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: make it stop.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
make it stop.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
What do you do when you remember autistic moments?

I Take a deep breath.

sometimes it's so painful i feel like putting a bullet through my head.
>>
Work at mcdonalds.
Second day, drinking a coke zero, free of charge because employed. Someone in the staff wants to greet me to the job. Coke get stuck in throat andget a coughing attack the second ge hands me his hand.

He just walked of and never talked to me anymire.
>>
I just emember that nobody remembers them except for me
>>
>Peeing at a urinal
>Coworker walks up and starts trying to talk to me
>Panic
>Don't say a word, finish up, and walk away
Fuck, I can barely handle talking to people normally, let alone when my cock is out
>>
>in a lobby for an appointment
>get done with appointment
>walking out
>open door
>muster up all my strength to close the door
>halfway trough it starts to close by itself
>turns out it's an automatic door
>the people in the room stare at me
>quickly push the door shut

I don't know why, but it's always the moments i try to not do autistic shit that i end up doing something embarrassing.
>>
you have to always be trying to out-tism your last autism trophy
>>
i usually say kill yourself out loud
or i count to 3
in my earlier years i didnt know that this could work for me so i often hit myself
also i dont seem to care about autistic moments 5+ years ago, so i try not to create new ones by never going outside, so that maybe in some years i wont remember autistic moments. the problems with this is that thoughts themselves can become autistic moments if you isolate yourself enough. trying to find the balance
>>
I make weird faces and grunting noises

Srsly
>>
>>34477898
>>34477860
me too i forgot to mention that i recalibrate my lips whenever it happens, basically make a weird face and forcibly return it to neutral, feels like im digesting the thought and can proceed normally
>>
>>34476613
I member, anon

I member
>>
File: noose setting up.png (294KB, 616x663px) Image search: [Google]
noose setting up.png
294KB, 616x663px
>>34476613
>tfw your autistic moment was confessing to a girl
There's no doubt she told her best friend what happened. I have a class with her best friend this term of college, thinking about dropping the class.
>>
File: DnD.jpg (35KB, 448x604px) Image search: [Google]
DnD.jpg
35KB, 448x604px
I have a feeling I said something I shouldn't have when I was drunk the other day. But I'm not entirely sure I even said it at all.
>>
>>34477860
>so i often hit myself

This has been my coping method for when I want to stop thinking. It feels nice to feel physical pain, not mental, and be able to not think for a little bit. I have holes in my walls from smashing my head against them.
>>
>>34476934
>tfw have a constantly growing shelf of trophies that i inspect daily
AHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KILL ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34477898
Me too, sometimes followed with speaking to myself about any other thing. It kinda works because it makes me focus on something else.
>>
Everyone does awkward shit at some point. Just be aware of this and eventually you'll just go ''fuck it''
>>
>>34478834

I beat the everloving fuck out of myself whever I feel like I'm doing something weak. Sort of like Channing Tatum in that movie Foxcatcher
>>
File: dave.jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
37KB, 540x540px
>>34476495
Dave here
you all just need to loosen up
can i grab you a beer?
>>
>>34476824
This is not emberrassing if you simply laugh it off. >>34476633
Well, I mean It is a toilet, some people don't like talking there. Might seem a bit upptight but might also just be you seting your boundaries

i feel ashamed and cringe realy hard. Then take a sip of alcohol
>>
File: 1.-sean-connery.png (388KB, 1208x723px) Image search: [Google]
1.-sean-connery.png
388KB, 1208x723px
>>34478993

Already had 3 plus some wine, thanks anyway.
>>
>>34477860
I used to blurt out "i should kick myself in the balls"

Eventually it somehow evolved into "i hate niggers".

I was scared that someone would finally overhear, so I tried stopping myself, and started saying "i ha..d a bunny".

Currently it's "i should kill a billion bunnies", which is back to being weird and creepy.

Fucking autism. I should not be allowed in public.
>>
>>34479049
Don't mention it bud!
>>
>>34479088
I either say "Fucking Niggers!" or "[oneitis' name] + i love you"
>>
anyone else know that feeling when you hear a word so clearly in your head it feels like you said it out loud?

I would sometimes get panic attacks when this happened in class.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.