[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sperg gf eats baked beans with nearly every meal >talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1480298113867.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1480298113867.png
42KB, 399x322px
>sperg gf eats baked beans with nearly every meal
>talking to her about it
>she mentions that she doesn't chew them
>she just swallows them whole

Who's more autistic? Her, for doing this, or me, for being so disgusted by this that I got slightly angry with her?
>>
>>34476403
You. It's an English thing now fuck off
>>
At least beans are healthy and she's not eating everything with a side of ice cream.

As long as she's not fat there's not a problem
>>
>>34476450
>>34476454
It's the swallowing whole that disgusts me
>>
>>34476466
They're beans. You don't have to chew them. How would you even know unless she's eating with her mouth open
>>
>>34476403
chad made that throat gape
>>
>>34476496
>How would you even know
well, she told me
>>
>>34476403
sounds like your gf got BEANED
>>
She sounds like a disgusting animal
>>
>>34476403
Baked beans are absolutely fucking disgusting.

- Diagnosed autist.

Slimey texture, submerged in a paste of sugar and salt. I get sick just thinking about them.
>>
>>34476628
She has the most plebeian taste in food, literally everything she likes is sugary shit.
I love her but her childlike eating habits annoy the fuck out of me.
>>
>>34476837
Don't be afraid about forcefully changing her habits, take it from an autist.

We will kill up a fuss at first but the new thing will quickly become new routine. Do it for her health though and not because you hate a thing she likes.
>>
>>34476403
Uh that's how you're supposed to eat baked beans.

... wait, you mean to say you chew them OP? I really hope you don't chew baked beans OP. You know that's bad right?
>>
>>34476866
Her diet isn't unhealthy, it's purely a "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" thing. I'm also a sperglord.
>>
>>34476900
I'm not OP, just a europoor but I always chew on them (I don't eat them often)
>>
>>34476971
I'm pretty sure he was baiting/trying to fucking with people.
>>
>>34476403
What the heck op
>>
>>34476403

I used to swallow spaghetti whole.
>>
>>34476403
Damn I bet her breath stinks too. Thanks for creating the most disgusting thread of the day on 4chan. Not degenerate or anything but honestly it doesn't get much nastier than whole swallowing baked beans
>>
>>34476403 does she fart a lot? Seems like she would fart a lot
>>
>>34477175
Sounds British so it's probably bad breath and bad teeth as well desu
>>
>>34476554
uh oh, u friccin moron
>>
what does her farts smell like? can you stick a jar up to butt and bottle some of her farts?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.