[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>woman obviously shows interest in you in public >go flirt,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1432120624592.png (188KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1432120624592.png
188KB, 1000x1000px
>woman obviously shows interest in you in public
>go flirt, exchange numbers, whatever
>part ways
>get excited because you've been a lonely fuck for such a long goddamn time and now you've finally got a chance
>text later that day or the next day
>oh btw I've got a boyfriend

Why do women do this? This is the second time in a row and it fucking sucks. It's like getting one of those fake lotto tickets.
>>
>>34476079
>>woman obviously shows interest in you in public

Nope.
>>
File: 1472203060124.jpg (43KB, 455x343px) Image search: [Google]
1472203060124.jpg
43KB, 455x343px
You're suppose to ask them if they're single when the conversation is ending you newfag
>>
File: IMG_4134.jpg (100KB, 985x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4134.jpg
100KB, 985x267px
>>34476115
ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING IMPLIED? SHE WAS EVEN BAITING ME FOR COMPLEMENTS IN THE FIRST CONVERSATION.
>>
>>34476115
This is bait, do not listen to this anon and his tricks
>>
>>34476079
Thought she gave you a fake number.
>>
she wanted an ego boost and to check if she still "has it"

you fell for it. back to the orbiter pile for you.
>>
>>34476079
Congratulations OP, She deemed you worthy enough of being part of her beta orbiters army. Now you will have the opportunity to be an emotional tampon for her when her alpha boyfriend cheats on her. If she gets too fed up with her boyfriend, you might even get the cance to compete for her as one of the other 8 plan B guys she keeps as an option. And if you manage to beat them all out and you two date, you might even have the privilege to stick it in for a couple of times before she cheats on you with her ex. Wow, you are really doing good anon!
>>
Some girls really are that big of sluts for attention. Theres a few really silly ones who will get a burst of confidence and initiate flirting but chicken out afterwards when they feel in over their head and lie about having a boyfriend just to make it go away again
>>
>>34476522
>implying she will call up the loyal tampon army before going to the local bar, getting drunk, and smashing whatever leaves with her
>>
>>34476079
Why do women do this?

Mate I've been in the same situation as you, second time in a row as well but men did it to me, moreover they kissed me too.

In general there are shitheads who need their ego stroked by flirting or fucking around with someone else, it's pure selfishness
>>
File: IMG_4649.jpg (583KB, 1100x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4649.jpg
583KB, 1100x876px
>>34476486
Honestly I'd prefer it considering I wouldn't have to waste my time texting her bullshit for a few hours.

>>34476512
>>34476522
I ain't no orbiter. I held all the cards in the initial interaction, and still do. She's dropped. I obviously wouldn't want to date her after this shit considering she'd just do it to me eventually.
The first girl actually wanted to break up with her boyfriend for me after a few days of trying to rope me back in but I said fuck that shit.

>>34476527
Her social media shows that she ain't bullshitting me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.