[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't get delivery cause I'm afraid of talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1473525084805.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
1473525084805.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>can't get delivery cause I'm afraid of talking to the delivery guy
>no stores with self checkout near me
>no food in the house except horse radish and expired fish
>haven't eaten in 15 plus hours
>>
>>34475947
>self checkout
Way more things go wrong in self checkout than with a cashier.
>>
>>34475947
Show up to the store with cash, makes transaction short af. Here's a simulation of what's going to happen:
>anon: "Hello, how are you"
>cashier: fine thx
>pay cash
>leave store
>>
Self check can be worse like when you scan an item but it doesn't do anything and you just have to stand there and wait for the attendant to rescue you and all the other customers stare at you and you just abandon your shopping and go home and eat a dry banana and cry...
>>
Even if they talk to you, just ignore it and move on

You'll be fine. Or starve. You pick.
>>
>>34476104
Here's a simulation of self checkout:
>arrive at self checkout lane
>scan first item
>scan second item
>"PLACE ITEM IN BAG"
>"PLACE ITEM IN BAG"
>"CHECKING ITEM WEIGHT"
>you nervously try to shift the items around
>it doesn't work and you can't scan your next item
>you keep trying to rearrange your two items so the machine will weigh them properly
>it's still not working
>the fucking Wal-Mart employee is just watching you and giggling
>after 3 minutes they finally come over and punch in some code
>"PLEASE SCAN YOUR NEXT ITEM"
>you manage to scan a few more
>"PLEASE PLACE THE ITEM IN THE BAG"
>some normal shit starts giving you a stink eye because you can't work self checkout
>employee has to come over again to punch in their code
>process happens at least once more before you finish scanning all your items
>>
>>34475947
Every time I have to go to the store it's the same awkward feeling
>>
>>34476210

And you know what? Fuck that normal. You are a paying customer who is struggling with some clunky half ass system programmed by someone who likely trolls these same boards.

In either case, you will be fine :) Stop giving a shit. and own the world.
>>
>>34476210
We don't have that many self-checkouts around here, think i've seen one my whole life. Besides, the few pleasantries i exchange with the cashiers is the only human contact i get apart from my immediate family. Gives me a reason to brush my teeth and shave
>>
>>34476104
>>anon: "Hello, how are you"

lol weirdo. that's their job to ask, not yours.
>>
>>34476270
>that's their job to ask, not yours.
Fair enough, i just hate the silence when they start scanning your items and you're just standing there like a retard, ask how they're doing first, keeps things flowing.
>>
>>34475947
>can't talk to the delivery guy

Lmao wtf. I deliver food on my motorbike in my spare time and 100% of my interactions are

>hey how you doing mate
>yeah not too bad
>enjoy the [whatever] mate have a good one

You really think the delivery guy has the time to hang around and chat?
>>
>>34475947

Every time I see this image I think it's a screenshot from Spoonboy's video for Sexy Dreams
>>
>>34475947

>I'm afraid of talking to the delivery guy

Actual delivery guy here. Believe me, we're only interested in your money. We could give a shit less about you, desu - you have nothing to fear.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.