[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does the girl i keep hanging out with take pictures of me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1485011511420.jpg (81KB, 556x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1485011511420.jpg
81KB, 556x1136px
why does the girl i keep hanging out with take pictures of me and send me to her friends on snapchat with titles like "I hate him", etc.?

She thinks I don't notice her doing it but shes not really subtle about it.

Is it because I'm the only guy that doesn't orbit her? Because she has like 10 guys shes talking to right now and keeps on complaining to me how shes single and I'm like "yeah, me too."
>>
>>34475290
>that face
>that body
I would and then go to my local church to ask god for forgiveness.
>>
>Is it because I'm the only guy that doesn't orbit her?
if you're hanging around with a girl and you're not fucking her, you're an orbiter

So it doesn't really matter, maybe she hates you, or maybe she likes you and is joking, but either way you're wasting your time if you're not in that pussy, so ask for sex
>>
>>34475536
That's only if you are really beta and actually act like a fucking orbiter. Women are just people, shitty ones, but people none the less. Stop putting them on a pedestal by saying that if you do not bone them, you worship them.
>>
>>34475673
why do you hang around with women if they're shitty?
>>
>>34475536

i don't buy her things, i dont talk to her everyday, i dont put her on a pedestal, i walked her home one time out of many that we were drunk together, and i generally ignore all the insults she throws at me.

not sure if that makes me an orbiter or not but she tried making out with me twice when she was drunk and told me she loved me so.
>>
>>34475747
Not all of them are. A hell of a lot are but not all of them.
>>
>>34475536
>tripfag calling someone else an orbiter

K E K
>>
>>34476016
>>34476149
>>34476247
I-I'm not an orbiter she loves me really!

embarrassing, why did you even make this thread
>>
>>34476285

So not only do you use a trip in threads that aren't yours, but you are so new here that you don't even know how to quote or imply things properly.

Filtered. I'm gonna add your trip to the master filter list also so everyone else doesn't have to see your posts. Might as well make a new trip now.
>>
>>34476016
Would you hang out with a guy if you knew he was talking shit about you behind your back? You wouldn't if you had any bit of self-respect, so then why are you cutting this girl some slack?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.