[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Saturday which means another edition of /cwt/ (Comfy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6

File: acomfyrosalinapicture.jpg (502KB, 1024x1286px) Image search: [Google]
acomfyrosalinapicture.jpg
502KB, 1024x1286px
It's Saturday which means another edition of /cwt/ (Comfy Waifu Thread)
This thread's subject: Kindness

>Would you consider your waifu to be kind or not? Why?
>Are people kind to your waifu?
>What are some kind things other characters have done for your waifu?
>Does your waifu experience a particularly kind/unkind event? If so, what was it, and how did it (or not) change her?
>Are you kind to yourself? Would you consider yourself a kind person?

As always, stay comfy and relax! This thread is a place to unwind...
>>
1) I wouldn't really consider her to be particularly kind or unkind, but I do find she is certainly somewhat kind. This is because she acts kindly, but doesn't do anything that special in this regard.
2) If you're referring to people in the community, then I suppose so. If you're talking about characters in her manga/anime, then I would say most the main characters (with the exception of Yozora) are, but most the standard background roasties are not.
3) nothing in particular desu
4) She experiences no noteworthy events, really
5) I wouldn't consider myself kind to myself, but not unkind. I try and be kind to others, although sometimes have difficulty with this.
>>
File: Lala15.jpg (144KB, 1197x423px) Image search: [Google]
Lala15.jpg
144KB, 1197x423px
>>34474882
>>Would you consider your waifu to be kind or not? Why?
Yeah, she is pretty kind. She turned a kid into a zombie because she couldn't stand that she was dying.
>>Are people kind to your waifu?
Yeah, they kind of bully her for being a chuuni though and ignoring her to times.
>>What are some kind things other characters have done for your waifu?
Letting her stay at MC house.
>>Does your waifu experience a particularly kind/unkind event? If so, what was it, and how did it (or not) change her?
Kinda my first point.
>>Are you kind to yourself? Would you consider yourself a kind person?
I'm kind to everyone except myself.
>>
File: 1485393209576.jpg (48KB, 1380x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485393209576.jpg
48KB, 1380x1024px
>Would you consider your waifu to be kind or not? Why?
Sure she's kind, she always tries to help her friends and stuff.
>Are people kind to your waifu?
People in the anime? Yes. People in real life? Not always.
>What are some kind things other characters have done for your waifu?
Being good friends to her.
>Does your waifu experience a particularly kind/unkind event? If so, what was it, and how did it (or not) change her?
Mugi stole the strawberry off her cake, so she cried. Didn't really change her, they still remained good friends.
>Are you kind to yourself? Would you consider yourself a kind person?
God no, I hate myself, I do think I'm a kind person though, I always try to help people in need unless they are dicks.
>>
File: 20161019_124602.png (624KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_124602.png
624KB, 450x800px
>>34474882
Yes I would, she has moments where she gets a little out of control but that's ok. My family doesn't approve of my waifu and it bothers me. I want to move out because of it. They have no problem sitting on her and they like to flip her around to show everyone her lewd side. There aren't many people who were kind to her and it makes me sad. I want to give her a lifetime of happy just as she has for me. Outwardly I am kind but inside I think i'm rotting.
>>
File: lose my waifu.png (669KB, 2483x569px) Image search: [Google]
lose my waifu.png
669KB, 2483x569px
This is a very waifu post
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.