[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside what's the actual size you need to satisfy a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1482781703709.png (614KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1482781703709.png
614KB, 1080x1053px
Memes aside what's the actual size you need to satisfy a girl during sex? I heard that a lot of girls with five inch boyfriends were still able to get off and had great sex. Is it five? Is it six? Whats the minimum you need to actually keep a girl happy.
>>
>>34473550
Girls have different sized vaginas, so there is no universal answer. If she has the vagina equivalent of a big dick, your 5 incher will do nothing, she'll barely even feel you.
>>
5x5 is the bare minimum.
>>
>>34473577
On a related note, height doesn't correlate with how her vagina is, pretty much how it is with penises. The tallest girl I've been with was the tightest, and the shortest had it so loose I could barely get off. Anecdotal, but still.
>>
>>34473550
+10000$ monthly income
>>
>>34473651
>having sex
what happened to this board, why are all these normalfags here and not on on normiebook?
>>
>>34474166
This. What the fuck? Get out now. Reeeee
>>
>>34473550
I'm barely 7" and if I get her in the right position I can hit her cervix, otherwise I'm like a half inch or so away from it, basically like a glove.

so 7" should be good, but like everyone said, berginas are all of differing depths and widths and shit, sometimes when I slide in there its like when I took her virginity and I almost cum immediately, other times shes super relaxed and doesn't tighten up until I tell her to
pretty sure that has to do with how much she's came before penetrative sex

memes aside vaginas are a mystery so just jam your dick in there and find out on your own
>>
>>34473550
3" ... everything above 6cm is unneccessary
>>
My biggest fear is that I get a gf that I love and she has a fucking cavernous vagina.
>>
>>34474606
>berginas are all of differing depths and widths and shit
This, I'm pretty sure with 7 inches you could please an asian, but not a black girl.
>>
>>34474683
unless the asian got the reverse of a guy getting stuck with a 3" dick and she has a vagina that goes up to her neck, and the nigress is packing a box that you couldn't get two fingers in without feeling early onset rheumatoid arthritis

the nigress could also have beef curtains that would touch your wrist while you're busy trying to get your second knuckle in there, and the azn could have the plumpest fat innie that naturally only grows wispy little invisible peach fuzz and naturally looks shaved 24/7

like I said, just take her pants down, assess the situation, put your dick in and feel it out, vaginas have too many possibilities to make any kind of assumption
>>
Just have a curved dick. Straightlets will never please a girl.
>>
File: 0j8PunR.jpg (154KB, 1280x467px) Image search: [Google]
0j8PunR.jpg
154KB, 1280x467px
>>34473550
8 inches are the minimum if you want to fully satisfy a girl, see pic related.
>>
>>34474781
Upwards, downwards or sidewards?
>>
Daily reminder that most of the female's erogenous zones are extra vaginal, and around the labia majora and labia minora.

Girth will result in more pleasure than length by far.

Also daily reminder that clit is an undeveloped penal head, since the sexual differentiation occures well into the embryo's cycle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.