[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw just applied to be a sperm donor (and easily satisfy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1450949511586.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450949511586.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>mfw just applied to be a sperm donor (and easily satisfy the requirements)
>mfw someone will LITERALLY be raising his wifes son in a few months time
>>
Good luck. Just avoid being an open donor if you can, or whatever the equivalent is in your country.

Unless maybe you're into that, but I'm not and regret it.
>>
Have fun paying child support in 2 years when the law changes
>>
what are the requirements? I remember when my sister did this that she could just pick out the chaddest of chads from all the options anyway, do you think you have a chance?
>>
>>34472986

They can find out who I am, but can't scrounge money off me.
>>
File: 1483475221172.png (186KB, 1920x759px) Image search: [Google]
1483475221172.png
186KB, 1920x759px
>>34473013

In Amerifat land it's this

In the UK (where I am) it's basically don't have any severe deformities
>>
>>34473046
>tfw manlet 5'7 spic
>>
>>34473030
That's what I mean though, do you want them to be able to find out who you are? Do you want strangers coming to you in 18 years wanting to know you?

I stupidly became an open donor, and now I have that to not look forward to in the future.
>>
this whole industry is disgusting
>>
>>34472941
What is the whole donating process like?
>>
>>34473472
They usually hire filipinas to jack you off
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>34473046

>tfw the only requirement you don't satisfy is the ability to masturbate
>>
>>34473046
really, that's it?

I thought they totally invaded your privacy and demanded shit like your complete medical history, and your family's medical history too.
>>
>>34473935
Bullshit.

Oreganalo
>>
>>34473472
It's pretty annoying desu, you have to follow their rigid schedule, and because you have to meet their standards for sperm count you can't really jerk it much except for them. Also the usual health testing to see if you've on drugs and whatnot.
>>
>>34473432

Agreed.

Pure selfish narcissism, to bring kids into this horrible world and then even deny them their own parents, for money and vanity and muh right-to-reproduce.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.