[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you get into college and realize you're part of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11

File: es-9911.jpg (58KB, 652x1000px) Image search: [Google]
es-9911.jpg
58KB, 652x1000px
>tfw you get into college and realize you're part of the 20% of men that women want
>women approach you and ask you out. You get message out of the blue on facebook asking for a date
>>
>>34472307
women are a waste of time OP, they just want your attention and money (and probably food)
>>
>>34472307
>mfw girls approach me but I'm too socially awkward to hold a conversation with strangers.
>>
>>34472337
I have sex with them and never see them again, they have my attention but not my money!
>>
File: IMG_4206.jpg (75KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4206.jpg
75KB, 750x757px
>>34472349
that's how ya do it, mate.
>>
>women ask you out
I'm convinced this simply does not happen in western society.
>>
Haha yeah no
>>
>>34472778
oh it does mate

mostly online or at a club though
>>
>>34472858
I've literally never seen or heard of it happening. At least not in Canada.
>>
>>34472778
they do it subtly and through text
>>
>>34472778
I had a few ugly chicks ask me out in highschool. I was always busy. Maybe I should have took them up on it though to get some experience.
>>
>>34472880
I've even had two instances where a girl came up to me and kissed me

they were really ugly though
>>
>>34473155
huh, like what where the circumstances? at a party in a drunk fashion or what?

it was just a pecker on the cheek for greeting right?
>>
File: DENIED.jpg (61KB, 731x447px) Image search: [Google]
DENIED.jpg
61KB, 731x447px
>>34472778
It happens, m9. It happens.
>>
Tfw when ever i go out i have around 10 women come up to me touching and dancing with me and even more trying to make eye contact. Im a scandiavian /fit/izen living in america. I could sleep with a new girl pretty much every time i go out if i wanted to.
Ugly duckling cuz i used to be ugly as shit and a fatty when i was 16-20 (22 now).
I've had a girlfriend whos put up with me for the past 4 years, through depression, disease, hard times and who loves me no matter what, she even moved to 'murica with me from sweden when i got accepted.
I know i will regret it if i leave her just so i can enjoy fucking random college sluts, but i don't want to grow old and miss out on prime puss since i only have 2 years of college left and ill prob be bald by the time im 30.
>>
ive been directly asked out 3 times in my life by women

ive been indirectly asked out 8

and hinted at loads

am i chad

im 5'10
>>
>>34472307

but why are you here? really?
>>
>>34473505
>the circumstances?

In one instance it was a club, in the other case it was a pub.

It was a kiss on the mouth
>>
>>34473660
sounds like an interesting life

yeah, despite what 4chan says, Scandinavian men are seen as the top men by most women. Followed by Mediterranean and west Africans
>>
>>34473749
I am stuck at home with a fever

thought I would explore 4chan a bit
>>
>>34472349
>>34472858
>>34473123
>>34473519
>>34473675
>>34473660
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOO BACK TO FACEBOOK YOU FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34474147
why don't you just man the fuck up and join us normies?
>>
>when a woman initiates conversation with you >as soon as you open your mouth she realizes she made a big mistake
>>
>>34472307
>tfw in college
>zero friends
>thought my race would make me a normie on a college campus but it doesnt
>bump into 6 4' football tyrones and they barely notice because i'm really small, weak and weightless
>>
>>34474215
same here

blacked was a lie
where are all these white whores lusting for BBC?

it was all a fantasy :(
>>
>>34474178
thanks for the offer but im quite alright, thanks friend.
>>
File: 1466851424722.jpg (51KB, 420x487px) Image search: [Google]
1466851424722.jpg
51KB, 420x487px
>>34472307
>tfw not even ugly but my big ass nose completely fucks up any chance of me being attractive
I'll never know that feel OP, I envy you tbqh
>>
Good for you OP. Were you a robot in high school?
>>
>tfw OP's post applies to you
>tfw you're so happy about getting laid you unconsciously do the hand-flappy thing
>tfw you wake up and remember you're literally autistic and begin to wonder what the fuck women are thinking
>brief moment of considering the implications of the 80/20 rule and me getting laid
>>
>>34472778
its does happen, but i'm too much of a waifist to lower my standards
>>
>>34474178
Because you are all a bunch of bland cunts who sit around all day doing regular boring shit like eating fancy fast food and listening to ed sheeran fuck that
>>
>>34474119
I kind of hope that fever fucking kills you my man
>>
>Am 27 years old
>start school
>2 semesters of weightlifting classes
>Drop 18 pounds because cutting after a long ass bulking session
>Suddenly all these 17-18 year old kids are trying to talk to me
>Bitches I've never even seen before are finding me on facebook and know me by name
>Avoid them like the plague
>Eyes down at the ground everywhere I go
>Bolt the fuck out of class as soon as it's finished and go hide every single day
>Never respond to facebook messages
>Still getting watched by campus security and getting called in for meetings with Deen of Students and being forced to defend myself every other fucking week because apparently I'm a sexual predator now.
>>
>>34474630
>>Still getting watched by campus security and getting called in for meetings with Deen of Students and being forced to defend myself every other fucking week because apparently I'm a sexual predator now
What
>>
>>34472349
>playing with the lives of children and risking a false rape accusation.

you know condoms break or slip. enjoy your herpes and child support anon.
>>
>>34474390
absolutely

I was living in the Caribbean, being the only white kid their and not being able to speak good Spanish.
>>
>>34473155
post face fagggot pls
>>
>>34472778
it happens but you have to be attractive and having all the girls chasing after you. It happen to me but I rejected all of them because I a mgtow.
>>
>>34474530
:(

I should be good on monday!
>>
>>34474754
the chances of getting a bitch pregnant with a properly used condom is slim

the probability of getting accused of raped is even slimer
>>
Some colleges or arts places don't have many guys. Just wait till you leave college and you discover absolute zero, the lowest temperature known to man
>>
>>34474498

you're confusing robots with normies
>>
>>34472307

fuck off, Chad

completely unoriginal
>>
>>34474102
>Scandinavian men are seen as the top men

Can confirm. I never get laid here at home, but I went to an anime convention in LA last year, and got eyed by pretty much everyone. Only fucked one girl though, but I fucked her all week.

>generic average height at home
>tall nordic giant in the US
>>
>>34473519

>tfw this will never happen to me

unorigami
>>
>>34474178
I when back to being a robot I rather not interact with people who have the personality of a wall. also I didn't like how many normies were copying my personality and lack intellect.
>>
File: 6567657567.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6567657567.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>>34474797

>It happen to me but I rejected all of them because I a mgtow.
>>
>>34474946
Please seize to use that image as it is factually inaccurate.
The right caption would be 'Laser'
>>
>>34474938
thank you for boosting my confidence friend i might go outside. Although im still a manlet
>>
>>34474970

cease*

not the nigga who posted that but you're fucking dumb mate seek out a hooked on phonics VHS set and get learnt.
>>
The normie infestation is real, holy fuck.
Don't you fuckers already have facebook for this circle-jerk?
You really need to come in here to rub in our faces that you're so handsome that you get women to chase after you?
Don't you get it his community is formed majorily of loners and virgins?
And yet you come here anyway to post threads like this.
Fuck you and your life.
>>
>>34474974
no problem friendo :)

double fucking oregano!
>>
>>34475020
this is my first time, I just cam here because I was sick and wanted to see how 4chan was

pinkie swear i'll never come back after this
>>
>>34474830
well just remember my post when I told you so after you are behind bars and with a criminal record for a false rape. I hope that pussy and herpes was worth it anon because you can still get an STDs from blowjobs
>>
>>34475020

Implying us normarellis can't have deep existential crises that go a bit farther than "tfw no gf" or "nobody likes me :("

Fuck you. What have you actually done? What have you pushed yourself to live for? Have you actually gone out, put your heart on the line and get shit on by a failure far worse than just not trying?

Fuck you, you pathetic piece of shit, make like a coat and hang yourself in the closet.
>>
>>34474946
I swear to god but it happen during my redpill rage moment and I rejected many of them. I did manage to go out on dates with some of them but I didn't go all the way because of my distrust.
>>
>>34475068
>a criminal record for a false rape
this is just fiction you make up to feel better about the fact you aren't getting any sex
>you can still get an STDs from blowjobs
yep

I'll have to be careful
>>
>>34475135
what the fuck is "mgtow"? I googled it but it is still unclear
>>
>>34472778
if you are good looking women will initiate conversation, try to touch your arm or body by accident, give you "that look" yes I am interested

etc

I had 10/10 roommate at uni, at age of 20 he was looking manly and aesthetic, 196cm height, wide build, big hand and thick wrists, perfec facial aesetic and facial haris

In public places I could see women from hs, uni and milfs eyefucking him etc.

You can get away with ridiculous amount of autism as long as you are good looking and confident.
>>
>>34472778
an uggo just asked me out so it happens
>>
>>34475171
mgtow is a philosophy. In a nutshell you are just taking your ball and going home but people are mad at us because society is going to collapse is all men do that. Women can take their ball and go home but they still expect men to "man up" to single mothers and cock carousel whores.
>>
>>34475074
You don't even know how to greentext holy shit

>

lurk more before posting again, faggot
>>
>>34472778
It happened to me and I'm a brown Dominican. This fit blonde asked me out.
>>
>>34475241

>anon has to post according to your rigid and autistic standards

I bet you can't even fucking triforce you gigantic fag.
>>
>>34475241

I'll be sure to use meme arrows just 4u next time, homo
>>
>>34475203
Autism and confidence are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>34472307
Congratulations, you won the genetic lottery, now go live and leave us failures behind
>>
>>34472880
Ive never asked a guy out but I've given my phone number to guys without being asked for it a few times
>>
>>34472778
I've seen it happen to a friend of mine. Weird ass shit.
>>
>>34475535
how many called?
>>
>>34472307
>tfw 9/10 face
>tfw still a manlet
The suffering is being able to get a shit ton of responses on dating sites, but being too chicken-shit to respond because I know the height thing will be an issue.
>>
>>34475642
Well I don't give my number out at random. The 2 guys I did give it to were subtly hitting on me
>>
>>34475684
It's only an issue in your head to to top tier shallow women.
Most short men that complain women wont date them are trying to date 10/10 women.
>>
>>34472778
It does, at the very least they come onto you strongly
>>
>>34475733
Short men with mediocre to ugly faces genuinely can't get dates. I can get real-world dates, but I'm relegated to 6s.
>>
>>34475642
Since they were hitting on me , obviously both of them called me. Id never give my number to someone that showed no interest.
>>
File: GET OUT.png (219KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT.png
219KB, 500x500px
>>34472307
>facebook
Get out of here, you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>34475733
even fatties won't go out with short men lmao
>>
>>34475772
Well yeah but the guy I was responding to says he's good looking. Also if you're smart enough and we'll off you might fund someone.
But yeah if you're short ugly and poor you're pretty fucked but so are ugly tall women. Ugly people have it tough
>>
>>34475772
If you're mediocre looking why would you expect extremely good looking women?
>>
>>34475828
I don't. Us men put a premium on faces over everything else, so it's just weird having a beautiful face but still being technically a 6/10 by women's standards
>>
>>34475792
Not true. I knew a guy that was 5'5 and skinny that dated a cute girl for years. He was friendly and intelligent and had a decent face. My brothers friend is 5'3, has acne, and is skinny af. He gets dates to because he's a again, friendly and easy going. He lost his card at 17.
>>
>>34475884
It sounds like you're pretty anal honestly. Girls like good personalities too you know . But honestly you sound pretty shallow and whiney
>>
>>34475887
>I knew a guy
stopped reading there
>>
>>34475913
Why? Are you unable to accept that not everyone has the personality of wet cardboard?
>>
>>34475909
This entire thread is about looks. This isn't something I'm bringing up to complain; it's pertinent to the discussion.
>>
>>34475074
>Have you actually gone out, put your heart on the line and get shit on by a failure far worse than just not trying?
For most robots that's just called life. I'm not a robot but you should honestly shut the fuck up and go to >>>/adv/ or >>>/soc/
>>
>>34472778

I'm a shy introvert but am apparently attractive enough for this to happen. I've never asked a women out without her approaching me first. It doesn't happen a lot - I'm in my thirties and have dated 5 people - and I don't expect it happen anymore now that I'm out of school and college, but it does happen. I've been sitting by myself at a table eating lunch and reading a book and had girls come up and start talking to me.

I'm a scrawny nerd stereotype and I'd rate myself a 7/10 at best.
>>
>>34475965
>complains that women are shallow about looks
> complains that 10/10 girls only like 10/10 guys
>because they only want 10/10 cuties
Men are so lacking in introspection of any kind
>>
>>34472307
>tfw you get into college and realize you will spent the following years in your room playing video games
>>
>>34476031

Men give women of all kinds opportunity.

Women drive most of us to suicidal isolation.
>>
>>34476031
Jesus Christ fuck. I'm not calling women especially shallow compared to men. I'm coming to terms with being mediocre-looking myself. This entire thread is that. Why are you getting so defensive?
>>
>>34475225
Are people really mad about mgtow though? Last time I checked it was something that people looked down on and even encouraged in an effort to shove the 'bad men' out of the dating scene. Or they just simply don't care.
>>
>>34475225
person that asked you here

I have no idea what that word salad meant.

explain it to me as if I was your grandfather and had no knowledge of 4chan buzzwords
>>
>>34472307
Boy toy
>>
File: coping with loss.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
coping with loss.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>34472307
I think the hardest thing for me to swallow in college was the fact that it isnt normal to have to jump through hoops just to talk to girls.
If women arent at least meeting you halfway then something is wrong.
If you leave college still single and never having been in a relationship, then there's a high chance you'll be alone forever.
>>
Just went to the jaw surgeon yesterday and he said despite my triple jaw surgery 14 years ago, if I want a normal bite/alignment I now need to go through another 1.5 years of braces and two more surgeries.

Even then I still won't be good looking and I'll still be an old wizard.

Lying on the couch thinking about killing myself.

Life is horrible and unfair.
>>
>>34476211
>If you leave college still single and never having been in a relationship

false.

I didn't start dating seriously and fucking around until I was 24, after I graduated college
>>
File: Untitled.png (230KB, 723x980px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
230KB, 723x980px
>>34475147
>this is just fiction

good job on having your head up your ass
>>
>>34476306
How did you meet women?
>>
>>34476324
Join activity clubs

I joined internations.

Through that I made friends, through those friends I made more friends and eventually I met girls
>>
>go through 6 years of uni
>don't make any friends or meet anyone

Being ugly is a curse.

>inb4 "I'm ugly and met people"

No you're not. Ugly doesn't mean 7/10 autist, it means 3/10.
>>
>>34472778
Happened to me, still dating her 4 years later.

She was an awkward virgin though
>>
>>34476167
>explain it to me as if I was your grandfather and had no knowledge of 4chan buzzwords

okay I will try my best. basically mgtow is a non-violent rebellion against a system that is exploiting men and a game that you can't win because all the laws in marriage are there to protect women not men. Imagine girls invite you to play a game that you know for sure you can't win and you can't do anything about it because women control rules of the game. The reason I say this is because the majority of voters are women and they have control of what laws get to be pass or get undo. This is why mgtow is taking their ball and going home because they don't want to play a game that you can't win. Men have no rights in marriage or when it comes to custody of children because courts are biased against fathers.

>>34476153
they are mad as fuck and shame the shit out of us by calling us virgins and homosexuals. we are doing something right if people are this bad at us.
>>
>>34475020
cry more faggorino
>>
>>34472778
Doesn't happen if you're ugly/short/fat.

T. Fat ugly guy
>>
>>34476781
so basically... mgtow means you are not marrying your girlfriend?

sheesh.. you could have simplified that!

>they are mad

who is the they here?
>>
>>34476917
>who is the they here?

well their this military guy calling us a homosexual club for not being a human shield for women and giving our lives for women because they are being raped by refugees in Europe. We get attack by anti-feminist and traditionalist as well. they know men are the core of society and with out us society will collapse.
>>
>>34477026
>>34476917
>>34476781

here is a simple explanation of what a MGTOW is

http://d.repubblica.it/lifestyle/2016/01/12/news/sexodus_uomini_donne_giovani_separazione-2923643/?refresh_ce

it is simply an AngloSaxon phenomenon where men don't want to have serious relationship with women
>>
>>34476899
Tru dat big homie
>>
>>34477184
>it is simply an AngloSaxon phenomenon where men don't want to have serious relationship with women

because we don't think with our dicks anymore and we realize women don't bring any net benefit to the relationship. most women have a useless college degree along with college dept so who in their right mind would date them seriously. I would rather live for myself and get to spend all the money I make for myself.
>>
>>34477554

My gf has brought me great joy and comfort and I love her very much.

She is also a top surgeon and makes more money than me

however, to each their own...
>>
>>34472778

It does happen m8
>>
>>34476167
Incels that wouldn't have scored anyway trying to convince people they're doing it on purpose.
>>
>>34476139
Men do the same to us. They reject us on an emotional level pretty much unanimously. You can get sex with money but you can buy love. We can can sex with our bodies but it won get most of us love either. .
>>
>>34477744
>Incels

I said no 4chan buzzwords, words that you can find in a dictionary
>>
>>34477777
>quints wasted on a roastie
ok
>>
>>34477810
You know full well what it means, I'm not gonna spoonfeed you basic r9k lingo.
>>
>>34472778
Yes this actually does happen t.me
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.