[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix society: > All men are registered on to a Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: fbg.jpg (321KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fbg.jpg
321KB, 2000x1000px
How to fix society:

> All men are registered on to a Tinder like service a year after puberty
> If they receive a certain number of left swipes they are detained and taken for processing
> These betas are locked in chastity, fitted with shock collars and given menial jobs
> Lucky ones could end up as a house slave for an alpha couple
> Unlucky ones would end up in the fields or doing dangerous industrial work with no female contact at all
> Each week there would be a ceremony where the new betas were run out of town, girls would dress up in their best clothes and jeer and tease them
> Women get to live in peace without creepy abuse or violence with only the best men
>>
File: 0072.png (285KB, 760x756px)
0072.png
285KB, 760x756px
Here's a better solution

>Humanity ceases all function except to create functional and realistic sexbots
>We also pour all our resources into artificial wombs
>We only conceive male children
>A free sexbot is distributed to every man on the planet
>The entire female population is genocided
>We progress faster than ever before and hit Mars by 2030
>>
>>34472070

I like Elliot's idea better.
>>
Too bad women have no power.
>>
>>34472181
Damn this could actually work.

I vote for this anon !
>>
>>34472181
do this just take out the genocide (i don't want to fail, this is how Hitler failed).
figure out something with women. shave them all bald and turn them into milk sows or something, have them work all the fast food jobs and menial stuff while men work all the real jobs.

make it an actual functional patriarchy.
>>
File: 1485559250057.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485559250057.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>34472181
There are far more women with vibratos or other self pleasing toys than men with onaholes or equivalents.

The moment sexbots become a thing men will be replaced, not the other way around.
>>
>>34472437

>It's an other "anon pretending to be a girl" episode
>>
>>34472492
I'm a man and not pretending to be anything, retard.
>>
>>34472534
You must be some kind of faggot then
>>
>>34472534
pretending to know what you're talking about, that's for sure.
>>
>>34472070
Honestly this probably is similar to how it will go except once everything is automated, only the super wealthy who own the assembly lines and computer systems will have any money, meaning only the super wealthy will have any women. Everyone else will starve.
>>
Sex robots ought to be illegal

It's disgusting that people are even joking about them desu
>>
>>34472070
Betas already not breeding thanks to digital age, they'll be annihilated in near future
>>
>>34472070
This kind of self-hate will only hurt you, anon.
>>
>>34472210
You can't erase sexuality, there would be a lot more of gay sex if women dissapeared. And those offices that take care of women would have relations with them as well. The plan would fall as soon as it would begin.
>>
File: 1463265598656.jpg (38KB, 312x446px) Image search: [Google]
1463265598656.jpg
38KB, 312x446px
>>34472070
Brave New World is a trash book.

However I think that it is almost the perfect idea of a utopia as everyone is happy, and anyone who dislikes society can go to a free island for a permanent holiday. You are a cuck if you disagree
>>
File: 1478912730644.jpg (15KB, 248x251px) Image search: [Google]
1478912730644.jpg
15KB, 248x251px
>>34472070
I'm okay with that as long as I get a vibrating butt plug
>>
>>34474428
you are clearly a dumb cuck who does not understand the word of eliot. He is much smarter than you are and you are just a simple minded nitwit. I mean you would have to be pretty dumb to not understand his great work. It is a shame that you were not taken in the assention of saint elliot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.