[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so fucking dumb?? While being in China, I got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

File: BzWT9mCIcAES_z0.jpg (26KB, 549x550px) Image search: [Google]
BzWT9mCIcAES_z0.jpg
26KB, 549x550px
Why are people so fucking dumb??

While being in China, I got tired of pretending and start being honest with people.
A girl would ask me: why are you in China?

Answer: to learn Chinese, have a good time and fuck Chinese girls.

Answer: oh my god!!! nasty!!

Reality: what the fuck, bitch. Are you so oblivious to reality that something so normal and natural -I would have fucked you if I pretended to be a fake prince charming- that something so basic susprises you?

But then, I see that people don't have the capacity to see reality. Everybody's fooling himself.
This is intellectual dishonesty and cowardice, regarding all fields of life.
>>
>>34471530
It's called common courtesy, perhaps you should learn it.
>>
The autism of this post is too strong
>>
friendly reminder that if you wear a fedora you literally cannot be a robot, op
>>
File: tumblr_ndgbcprUiv1s96n7ho1_400.gif (1MB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndgbcprUiv1s96n7ho1_400.gif
1MB, 400x600px
>>34471557
>The autism of this post is too strong

>>34471554
>It's called common courtesy, perhaps you should learn it.

Nope, and this is what separates smart people from fools.
Courtesy and basic social norms mean things like not talking about politics with classmates in order to avoid unnecessary discussions and discomfort for something that would lead nowhere.

Basic social norms mean also trying to show your best face, while being natural.

However, if you have to be fucking fake all your life, you will lose bad time. You can't separate the good from the bad if you are always dishonest. A woman who thinks she's a princess while she is over 20 or 25 years old, and becomes scandalized for a bit of honesty, is a bitch that will fuck up your life.

This woman will divorce you when she get's bored and feels she's not a princess anymore, and she's not a princess because it's your fault.

PEOPLE AWAY FROM REALITY ARE DANGEROUS. They are kids looking for their "safe space" to fool themselves.

Honesty is the path to real success.
>>
>>34471645
Fucking hell. Do you literally have autism?

That kind of deception, for want of a better word, is normal.
People aren't 100% honest all the time.

If you can't tell when someone is genuine or not, you have severe social deficiencies.
>>
>>34471645
We have common courtesy because it keeps most people happy without making it too bad for the rest, be honest if you want but simply saying "I want to fuck Chinese girls" is visceral, why not "I want to meet Chinese women" or at least use the word sleep instead of fuck, politeness isn't just what you say it's how you say it. Sometimes we don't tell people things because we want them to be able to trust us first and visa versa.
>>
>>34471718
i'm 100% honest all the time. it's not that hard really.
i still have a memory from 6th grade of my principle laughing at me and asking me why i'm so honest.

i would tell the truth to the detriment of myself and my friends. that's what happens when you believe in the truth.
>>
>>34471718
he has autism but does not realise it

how sad
>>
>>34471645
This anon isn't wrong. But you don't have to be so brutally honest with strangers, unless you just accept the consequences of pissing off normies, which is just fine by me.
>>
File: tumblr_ocs8vxagwT1vazqklo2_400.png (232KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocs8vxagwT1vazqklo2_400.png
232KB, 337x600px
>>34471755

You are right. It could be phrased much better, such as. "I want to have a great time and meet local girls" etc.
But after dealing with apsiring princesses crying alone in their rooms for 4 years looking for mr perfect Zhang with a lot of money and great looks... while having a shitty life... fuck, it's pathetic. They are kids,and it happens in the West too.

If they learn that you have fucked some girls they get scandalized. WTF, bitch. I'm an adult. Do I have to spend all my money and buy you a house in order to have sex with you?? Without fun, even.

>>34471718
I know, but people are so dishonest with themselves that it's hurting their personal lives.

I'm an adult, I want to have a good time and yeah, fuck a hot girl if I can! I wish I could get a cool girlfriend with ease, but not a fake relationship.
>>
>>34471849
>he has autism but does not realise it

Autism = low tolerance to bullshit ?
>>
>>34471944
No those anons are just failed normies.
>>
>>34471894
>If they learn that you have fucked some girls they get scandalized. WTF, bitch. I'm an adult. Do I have to spend all my money and buy you a house in order to have sex with you?? Without fun, even.

I mean I get where you're coming from, but I don't agree that they automatically have a princess complex if they are turned off by the way you speak. It's one thing if you are just talking that way because you WANT them to fuck off, but expecting them to find your frankness endearing is just expecting them to have no self respect. There is a whole lot of grey area there.
>>
Hahahaha. You have it on a silver platter and you fuck it up.
>>
>inherent sociopathic white male reveals his inherent sociopathy and neocolonialist lunacy

this is why white males are undoubted the natural enemy of the rest of humanity. you're cancer in human form.
>>
File: tumblr_oc5qffhEhp1sd5rw4o1_400.gif (1MB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc5qffhEhp1sd5rw4o1_400.gif
1MB, 400x500px
>>34472131
>I mean I get where you're coming from, but I don't agree that they automatically have a princess complex if they are turned off by the way you speak. It's one thing if you are just talking that way because you WANT them to fuck off, but expecting them to find your frankness endearing is just expecting them to have no self respect. There is a whole lot of grey area there.

You are right. One has to be sweet in his life... if only for his own sake and happiness.
Bu the lies can exhaust some of us.
Self-deception is ok up to a point.
>>34472131
Niggers will eat you alive, wether you are Asian, Latino, Indian, or a nigger (they kill each other).
>>
>>34472131

Shouldnt you be celebrating because awhite guy didnt fuck an Asian girl for once, /r/asianmasculinity?
>>
>>34472230
niggers don't try to racist sexpats and pedos trying to rape local girls while spreading anti-minority male propaganda in foreign countries.

whites are fucking scum that should be mobbed on the sight of their disgusting cumskin.
>>
File: 802905.jpg (80KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
802905.jpg
80KB, 600x900px
>>34472265

You are insane and this is your grandson.
>>
>op fell for the Asian women love white men meme (they do) and thought he can just bark his full autistic self and get laid for being white

Asian women are still women.
>>
>>34472262

>op is the guy who blames the Asian masculinity sub Reddit for everything too

Pottery.
>>
File: 1449726653304.gif (776KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
1449726653304.gif
776KB, 500x642px
>>34471530
OP i agree. lifes a game. for example.

i went to a job interview because im broke as fuck and have been leeching off my parents again. I walked in there "hey im really excited to work in food again, ive got experience blah blah. i want to make a good work environment for myself and coworkers etc happy fun".. the game. In reality "i need this job so i can get money. the end."

While i DO agree with you, a part of life is having enthusiasm, and a being selective about your endeavors. Be enthusiastic about the the fun you want to have and be enthusiastic and selective about the girls you want to fuck. girls know you want to fuck them, but they have to appeal to their "self respect" by only fucking beta cucks that they can use and abuse.

you basically walked into china like saying "i want to fuck china". thats not how you get the job. you gotta say "i love your culture and want to find a (couple) of beautiful women and experience their wonderful country with them."

ya know, bullshit and lies.
>>
>>34472308

OP has autism, but its clear that Asian masculinity is sperging out as well in this thread.
Just another day on /r9k/.
>>
>>34472230
There is self-deceptive small talk/being a vapid normalshit, and then there is just being polite. You open yourself up gradually to people when you learn they are down to earth, and don't get hung up on things like profanity, honesty, cynicism. Normies hate anything that reminds them they are deluded idiots.
>>
File: 1481062954046.jpg (67KB, 550x735px) Image search: [Google]
1481062954046.jpg
67KB, 550x735px
>tfw no chink gf
Why live?
>>
>all these people trying to insult op by saying he's autistic or doesn't have social skills

Go back to /soc/.
>>
File: 1432593520627.jpg (262KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
1432593520627.jpg
262KB, 700x560px
so an OP walks into a /r9k/ thread. Makes a legitimate post about his feelings. Gets called autistic in its inception. Then the entire thread was autism every other post.

Autism the thread
>>
>>34472320
Just don't mention other women to women if you want them to talk to you. They're not gay men.
>>
File: 1482791868807.jpg (125KB, 658x897px) Image search: [Google]
1482791868807.jpg
125KB, 658x897px
>>34472308

I'm OP and I didn't write the /asianmasculinity reply.

>>34472320
I'm back in the West. Fuck that thirdworld shithole.

Honestly the moral of the story is CURIOSITY.

Women don't have curiosity. They don't care about the truth. Curiosity may come from testosterone, and that may be why black guys are focused into music and being idiots in general and white people invent stuff.

Asians are robotic, humanless morons. Some guys aren't, but the majority are such pathetic robots that living in ASIA (no matter wether China, South Korea or Japan) is a pathetic life.
Singapore should be better as they are the Monaco of Asia and there are pajeets and malays there. But the North Eastern Asians are absolutely lifeless creatures.

In fact, don't worry about me fucking Asian women because I don't want to produce such pathetic men. Damn!

Read about "Hell Joseon" in South Korea. My god, are they fucked up in the head. Not to talk about their female president.

Asians work a lot. That's their onle merit. Having no life, no dreams, no hobbies. That's their "economic miracle" which makes lives, even in South Korea, pathetic.

It's depressing. Specially their women. Lifeless money sucking creatures. Only the whores are fun. Seriously. Crazu 20 years old bimbo with some blood in their veins.

Fuck Asia.
>>
>>34472399
Testosterone doesn't seem to inspire curiosity so much as drive. There are plenty of women who are willing to go on shooting sprees and kill themselves, they just don't have the drive to set the plan in motion, where men go
>"fuck it I'm gonna try this"
>whips dick out with a sock puppet on it in front of first grade classroom
>>
Lmao. The "I went to asia once and it sucked therefore all Asia sucks".
>>
File: 1464567400706.png (54KB, 200x322px) Image search: [Google]
1464567400706.png
54KB, 200x322px
the overuse of the word autism in this thread is autistic.
>>
come on nobody is this autistic.
>>
Why do White guys always go full "muh big DICK" around Asian girls?
>>
>>34473296

cause asian girls like white guys dicks, black guys dicks to big and they just generally dont like black people in chinese culture. They see white people as guaranteed to supply them with a good life, including in the bedroom. most asian guys dont care for sex, and the ones that do expect a woman to be some super cute anime figure.
>>
>>34473296
because asians have small vaginas.
>>
>>34471790
The truth is for suckers, anon. :)
Telling a little white lie to save someone's feelings for instance, is ok.
Girl says, "Do you like my new haircut, anon?"
And you say, "Yes, it looks nice." or something, even though it's a terrible haircut.

Feel bad that no one will be able to explain this to any of the autists here.
>>
This thread is just awful and everyone should feel shame.
>>
File: 20170121_185300.png (1MB, 1439x939px) Image search: [Google]
20170121_185300.png
1MB, 1439x939px
>>34473354
>black guys dicks too big
>>
>>34473706
>nigeria
That's where the men are malnourished and average about 160cm (5 '4'), right?
I'm not surprised that theyre small
>>
Being abrasive and making people uncomfortable is not the truth.
>>
>>34472399
Are you literally me OP? Did you ever post on Lookism.net? (What a shithole - glad I left that place)
>>
>>34471530

Yes I agree

If only everyone was as honest and upfront as OP.
>>
File: 1475779519425.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475779519425.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>34472399

If you have a friend who fell for yellow fever meme

how can you save it
>>
>>34473729
Nigeria is one of the most developed countries in Africa and height has no correlation with Penis size

T. 5'10 and 9 inch Penis
>>
traveling just to have sex with "exotic" people is roastie tier behavior
>>
>>34473729
Lol why do shit skins get so triggered when presented with facts?
>>
>>34474083
not a nigger
do they have any stats for chad?
>>
>>34471530
autists like you are ruining our reputation in Asia, show some respect for the local people and culture
>>
File: 1465271871011.jpg (73KB, 655x485px) Image search: [Google]
1465271871011.jpg
73KB, 655x485px
>>34471530
>to learn Chinese and fuck Chinese girls

Learning a disgusting fucking language like Chinese?

I'm fucking a Chinese girl at my college and it's whatever, I'm not even white either
>>
File: (You).png (262KB, 1280x926px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
262KB, 1280x926px
>>34471645
pic related
autisinal
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.