[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to thank you guys. Coming to r9k helped me to understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1482959081499.jpg (27KB, 450x391px) Image search: [Google]
1482959081499.jpg
27KB, 450x391px
I just want to thank you guys.

Coming to r9k helped me to understand men better than I ever could and made me realize that I dont want a relationship with one.

Now I feel good about staying single. Hope you can find peace with yourself too.
>>
>>34471487
>judging all men by one of the worst groups of them on the planet
>>
>>34471505
Literally what r9k does with Chad and stacy
>>
>>34471518
And your point is? Doing both is just silly.
>>
File: jomubnu.jpg (30KB, 310x350px) Image search: [Google]
jomubnu.jpg
30KB, 310x350px
so you go on any board on 4chan and take it for face value?

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you a newfag.
>>
>thought that too, four years ago
>realized I was being a dumb dramatic cooze
>quit that shit
The users of r9k are largely venting, they're doing alright and are often this mad because they restrain themselves too much in real life.
You want to feel like a victim.
>>
File: alfred.jpg (178KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
alfred.jpg
178KB, 1680x1050px
>thinking a bunch of self-confessed abnormal social rejects from all around the world who never leave their mothers spare bedroom and are most likely on the autistic spectrum represent the average man in your area

are you sure this isn't just a coping mechanism to explain away why you really don't want to look for a relationship?
>>
>>34471539
I lurk her for few years already
>>34471505
I didnt really have good opinion about many men before but had this romanticized notion of "good, nerdy guys", or just guys who would be more similar to me in terms of interests and character. So r9k (and internet in general) helped fix that part.
>>
>>34471568
>existing in real life at all

hello normie
>>
>>34471573
I also know quite a few men irl, doesnt really change my views.
>>
>>34471606
>implyin r9k doesnt belong to normies now
>>
>>34471487
Good. Now leave.

Sage and stop indulging her guys
>>
>>34471918
Nah, I still use r9k as a reminder and will continue to, most probably
>>
>>34471518
>/r9k/ is right all the time and I'm going to do everything they do because I see them as role models
Your retardation is your own business.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.