[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a match on tinder >she starts talking to me >not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>get a match on tinder
>she starts talking to me
>not a bot
>seems very into me, keeps dropping hints for me to ask her out
>ask her out
>get her number and start chatting to her for a few days, nothing serious just friendly and a bit flirty
>date day comes
>"Sorry anon could we rearrange? I have to stay at work late tonight"
>think fair enough, tell her we'll just do this weekend or something
>no reply

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WHY DO YOU JUST SWITCH OFF LIKE THAT I LITERALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AUTISTIC JUST FUCK OFF
>>
>>34471344
She found someone a bit better than you.

You seem to be forgetting that girls have their pick of the litter on Tinder. She was likely speaking to at least 20 other men at the same time as you and there was a better one available that night for her to sleep with.
>>
>>34471344
Welcome to tinder.

Last year I set up about 38 dates and only went on 11
>>
>>34471344

Girls set-up multiple dates for a time and then pick the best one.
>>
>>34471344
She's cheating on you with her boss
>>
>>34471372
Ouch, you're probably right though

>>34471380
Any tips? This is still the furthest I've got but I reckon it'd be easy if I actually tried

>>34471419
>cheating
>haven't even met her

anon...
>>
File: IMG_1189.png (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1189.png
138KB, 640x1136px
>>34471344
Tinder thread?
Last night I matched with a girl who immediately started talking about wanting to fuck but it made me sperg out because I thought she was trolling me and I haven't messaged her back yet.
What do?
p.s. I'm only six inches
>>
>>34471454
Six inches is perfectly fine anon, don't fall for the memes

Feel free to add an inch on though if you feel like it, she'll never notice when she meets you

It's the penis equivalent of 5'11 guys saying they're 6'
>>
>>34471479
I add an extra half inch just cause 7 sounds more impressive
>tfw 5"7
>>
>>34471515
By 7 I mean peen not height
>>
>>34471515
tell her that then tell her you're gonna tear her in two

like these guys said, she's probably got loads of guys talking to her so you gotta be super assertive to get her attention

fake it til you make it anon
>>
File: IMG_1188.png (887KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1188.png
887KB, 640x1136px
Here's one of my local """female""" users for you, friends
>>
>>34471715
clearly a faceswap
>>
>Talking to girl for like 4 months
>She always initiates conversations with me
>Always says we should go out for a coffee or meal sometime but never says when specifically
>hints that she's lonely and wants me
>I try to actually set something up multiple times
>Ask if her she wants to go out or go round to hers
>She just replies "maybe" constantly
>She's still messaging me now

Just started giving her one word replies. Too much vagueness and she's not making an effort to actually do see me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.