[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the knowledge that you'll never have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 219930FpoxssjQ.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
219930FpoxssjQ.gif
2MB, 390x285px
How do you deal with the knowledge that you'll never have a gf?

I've tried working out, dressing better, haircut, getting to know people, and over the past 6 months I've been rejected 5 out of 5 times. It's fucking over for me, lads.
>>
save up and pay for a prostitute good check out the site back-pages and hire one for 300 . GF are just headcases that fuck your life up every time .
>>
File: 1475925960355.jpg (365KB, 1739x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1475925960355.jpg
365KB, 1739x1446px
I'm trying to get a bf instead. Apparently I'm a lot better with guys than grills, because I actually seem to be making progress.
>>
I don't have to deal with it.

I don't care that I won't be in a relationship.
>>
>>34470621
>5 out of 5 times
wowee what a champ
come back when you try for longer than fucking 6 months, you pussy
>>
>>34470668
>GF are just headcases that fuck your life up every time .

Even if this 100% true, no lonely robot will ever believe you. Until they get fucked themselves, that is.
>>
>>34470621
you must try harder.

no, really hard!
>>
File: confidenceman.jpg (81KB, 736x907px) Image search: [Google]
confidenceman.jpg
81KB, 736x907px
Just be confident dude. Also keep your thirst under wraps also, girls can smell the desperation and it is a major turn off.
>>
>>34471350
Fuck you I hate this meme so much.
>>
live with the fact that not every man gets to reproduce.
it's more like a privilege.

i see all women as spoiled and they get to live a rotten life that's mostly guilt laden. they won't admit it, but women are up to their eyeballs in guilt and if they can't feel guilt, they're sociopaths.

you should feel guilty if you always take and never give back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.