[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my personal sigil . I've been obsessed with it since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

This is my personal sigil . I've been obsessed with it since I was a kid . How I came up with it I can only describe as it being channeled to me . I drew it again and again year after year . so I finally got it tattooed . It's called a Tri-sacna , each point and semicircle has it's own symbolism . I heard some where's that revealing it's meaning destroys it's magic.
>>
>>34469536
Yeah I was thinking of getting a tatt of a wedge of swiss cheese too
>>
>>34469536
Dubs and the symbol means you're a tranny
>>
>>34469536
>newfags can't triforce

Pls no mute
>>
>>34469609
same its my aesthetic desu
>>
it's just a triangle with two semi circles cut out of it.
>>
>>34469609
>>34469639
You anons can then get the street name "The Rat"
Anon "The Rat" Anonymous. Not too shabby.
>>
>Literally tattooing a dick and balls on yourself
>>
File: kek.jpg (18KB, 115x201px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
18KB, 115x201px
>>34469536
This is my personal sigil . I've been obsessed with it since I was a kid . How I came up with it I can only describe as it being channeled to me . I drew it again and again year after year . so I finally got it tattooed . Its calld a Tri-sacna , each point and semicircle has it's own symbolism . I heard some where's that revealing it's meaning destroys it's magic.
>>
>daily reminder that tattoos are for criminals and subhuman garbage people who claim the tattoo has a meaning but actually doesn't transcend common-place-tier sayings

>>34469910
kek
>>
>>34469994
>daily reminder that people live in a bubble and can't fathom someone doing something for any reasons in any condition
>>
>>34470037
If you're tattooed, then care to elaborate your reason and condition?
bonus points if its not some shallow shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtHugtXVWlI

MOUSE
>>
>>34470098
I am not tattooed. Scared of needles. But my cousin was bitten on the leg by a shark, which left her with an ugly scar that made her extremely self conscious; so she got a really beautiful sea turtle cover up on it. It's something she's proud of showing. It helped her own the experience and move past it.
>>
File: jeez.jpg (21KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
jeez.jpg
21KB, 500x408px
This is my personal sigil . l've been obsessed with it since I was a kid . How I came up with it I can only describe as it being channeled to me . I drew it again and again year after year . so I finally got it tattooed . It's called a fucking wedge of cheese , each point and semicircle has it's own symbolism . I heard some where's that revealing it's meaning destroys it's magic.
>>
>>34470127
no offense against you or your cousin, mate, but i still think it's not that great of an idea to get a tattoo.
Incidentally, a workmate of mine had a motorcycle accident, completely wasting his leg. looked like he fell in a meatgrinder. People would look whenever he wore short pants, it was embarrassing to him first, but he soon realized it really doesn't matter, since he made it out alive.
>>
>>34470268
To each his own.

Unmute pls
>>
>>34469536
>I got a disgusting wedge of blackness tattooed on my body because when I was a kid I doodled it

Yeah, youre a fucking idiot. It makes sense you would have a tattoo, since tattoos are for fucking idiots.
>>
Quick rundown on this sigil, how it came about, what it's called and what it means?
>>
>>34469536
it looks like Bill Cypher with tiddies
>>
>>34471446
It is called phallus, it came about by staring at the genitalia of a human male, and it means the one bearing the sigil is a dickhead.
>>
File: 1428380703385-1.png (157KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1428380703385-1.png
157KB, 499x499px
wew... just wew my lad..
>>
>>34469536
It looks like a buttplug or those dual wielding dwarf knifes in CSGO.
>>
>>34471733
it looks like bill cipher is having sex with 2 dudes at once
>>
>>34469536
oh cool, another Zelda tattoo
>>
Nice job shit for brains. Now someone is going to take it and try spreading it as a symbol of faggot pride. Have fun explaining that one to people when they see it and start laughing.
>>
If i were you i would make a silver necklace with the same shape from scratch.

Would have an even stronger bond, not some ink made by someone else.
>>
>>34469536
I'm pretty sure this is a shit post, but if that stripe in your fingernail is not nail polish or something, it has a chance of being subungual melanoma, a rare type of cancer. I'd get it checked out if I were you
>>
>>34469536
do you have biceps implants? something doesn't look healthy there
>>
>>34469536

You're going to hate yourself for this in a month

Remember this post
>>
Having a "personal sigil" sounds pretentious and special snowflake as fuck. You're just some nobody with a boring,flat personality trying to be unique by branding yourself with some meaningless doodle claiming that it holds some deep significance to you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.