[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lonely >fantasies about having grillfriend >realise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: borin.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
borin.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>lonely
>fantasies about having grillfriend
>realise that girls probably like it when you talk to them
>I have nothing to say to anyone, which is why I don't talk to anyone
>get disappointed that even if I was in the position to be introduced to a grill, and she didn't remove herself from the situation immediately, I wouldn't have anything to say
It died before it started m8s

I'm so fucking boring. We're all so fucking boring
>>
Speak for yourself faggot, I like being alone.
>>
>>34469169
become not boring you cunt, its the easiest thing to do if you aren't a fucking lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>34469214
I would think the "easiest" thing to do would be to remain the same
>>
>>34469214
What's wrong with being lazy? All I want is a qt to lay around in the couch and do nothing all day.
>>
>>34469200
Agreed. People like us don't get a lot of recognition here for some reason.
>>
>>34469169
>>realise that girls probably like it when you talk to them
lol internet guy figured out what women like
>>
>>34469227
>What's wrong with being lazy?
It's a sin.
>>
>>34469214
t. khhv

don't forget, you're here forever
>>
>>34469169
I'm actually not boring at all. I'm quite personable and tend to have chemistry with most people.
>>
>>34469235
Lust is a sin too. I want a lustful gf to be her lazy bf. We'd complement each other.
>>
>>34469227
assuming you are op, the answer to your stupid question is that you can't be lazy and expect to be interesting. become interesting then you can be lazy all you want
>>
>>34469169
>>lonely
So youre a failed normie? Fucking kys yourslef
>>
>>34469169
You've never spoken with normies.They are boring as fuck and overhype everything that happens.they expect everyone else to entertain them like add monkeys they are.

But then again i like doing nothing 90% of the time.being boring is a perspective.
>>
>>34469286
That's not OP and I never said that I had any expectation of becoming interesting. I'm certainly not going to change my personality and life to POSSIBLY become less lonely. That'd be more pathetic than how I currently spend my time, doing nothing and complaining about it.
>>
>>34469312
>being boring is a perspective.
Interesting outlook, I guess the majority of normies aren't crazy interesting people that live over the top lives. Although I wasn't really inferring that (you may not be either). Still, they (normies) are able to talk to each other seemingly flawlessly. It can't all just be noise and small talk. I'm sure the bases of most conversations revolves around interests and ideas and dreams and opinions and shit.
>>
>>34469401
I'm sure the bases of most conversations revolves around interests and ideas and dreams and opinions and shit.
>ideas
>interest
I've been to the otherside and it's nothing like that.They dont have conversations like we do at all,They save that for close friends or that special someone of there own.and it's not even that long of a conversation.
When it's with other normies all they do is gossip and expect you to give them shit to talk about with why "x did y and what it actually meant and what it could lead up to type of conversations.",Normie shows/movies/muisic/sports.

I've made it my thing to cut people off like that.Especially girls who expect you to entertain them.i let them know how boring they truly are,Because why be around people who you have nothing in common and expect you to be the jester,that's the #1 way to truly feel alone around others.
>>
>>34469528
I guess the reason for my frustration isn't that I don't have anything to say. I mean, it's not preferable but it's not the worst either. The frustration is more that I have nothing to say and yet i'm lonely. Like, I feel the need to be with a girl but if I was put in that situation I wouldn't say anything. The fuck is the point of feeling lonely when I have nothing to say and no real urge to social to begin with?
>>
>>34469565
well, it's part of culture that you were brought up in mixed with biological impulses clashing with your conscious mind that has long since left those things behind.
>>
>>34469585
sux m8, an inability to conform to the standards set by everyone including my own brain

sux
>>
>>34469661
blame society or God, they were both immoral when forcing themselves upon your mind before you were even an entity
>>
>>34469565
I'm in the same situation but i've figured you can't really force this,That's how you get trapped with people you dont enjoy.You dont have to add things to every conversation that you're near.Just because you have nothing to say doesn't mean you're boring it most likely means you dont have anything to say or it's not to your interest and that's ok.
You shouldn't be around people who don't understand this.
You shouldn't create a life that's like theirs it will only make you feel like you're lacking when in truth that's how everyone feels.
You're not boring OP it's just you're around people who dont like the things you do and that just makes you think like this.
Eventually i hope you can find the courage to look for some real friends or accept your loneliness and eventually just take things as they come,not everyone life runs the same. Opportunities are all different some get them others have to reach for them.
>>
>>34469715
Thankyou for the kind sentiment. Although, I don't hang around anyone. My belief of being boring is based on my own judgement. I have very little interests and very few hobbies. I also have no interest in the world outside. I find myself to be boring but have no interest in changing things.
>>
>>34469773
>I have very little interests and very few hobbies. I also have no interest in the world outside.
Well be glad for those,seems you enjoy who you are as it should be.
>I find myself to be boring but have no interest in changing things.
me too OP.
I enjoy being boring and alone.hopefully we can find a qt who also partakes in being boring and alone with.
>>
>>34469832
You're far too positive to be here m8 but it's nice all the same
>>
>>34469846
Where else would i go?
/r9k/ may be a negative pool to be on but i do see where it comes from.
My positiveness comes from the negativity that i've had and relate with those who come here.
I've realized i do have a choice in the things i do and enjoy.
And that's what i do i enjoy the things i like and try my best not to shy away from it like i used to.
if i wanna go to somewhere i go,if i wanna do something i do it,But if im to scared to do X then that's ok too.
>>
>>34469169
Sup fellow aspie
>>
>>34469846
Also see how you had a entire conversation with me?
A boring person would only give single replys and end it there but you wrote out stuff you thought about.
You should know you do have ideas and interest just not common ones l;ike everyone else.
>>
>>34469169

its simple dude, you dont talk about yourself, go on omegle and go on depressing tags and talk to people about real problems....

listen, dont try to help, the less you do is more.

dont try to be something your not, just listen and talk lightly. dont overthink it. that is all.
>>
>>34469253
OK then fuck off Chad what are you doing here?
>>
>>34469169
Just fantasize about a girl that likes the comfy silence of you two together

Its your own fucking fantasies baka anything goes, theres no reason to let rules of rewlity and shit keep you down.
>>
>>34469169
I'm was at a party of an old friend. I only knew the friend and nobody else at this party. Friend introduces me to another one her friends. Hey you are both from Washington. I ask why she came to LA. Typical response: working as a waitress while pursuing a career in acting/modeling. Tell her I came to LA to get my Phd in Chemistry. She doesn't know what a phd is. She quickly removes herself from the situation by saying my friend is too drink, I'm going to get her some water.

>>34469528
This. Women love to gossip about other women with negative undertones. It's so toxic and the reason selfie culture exists. Post a picture so other women are like OMG you went to X. I am so jealous.
>>
A man's success is directly related to their career and income.

A women's success is often related to her ability to leach off of the success of a man.

This is why their are gender differences and why men often go into STEM fields.
>>
File: tfwgf.png (85KB, 1563x469px) Image search: [Google]
tfwgf.png
85KB, 1563x469px
>>34469200
>>34469228

The wise mans choice
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.