[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm convinced there is no needle in the haystack. Can anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: abstinence-churches-statistics.png (8KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
abstinence-churches-statistics.png
8KB, 600x200px
I'm convinced there is no needle in the haystack. Can anyone here hand me a metal detector and prove that there is one and where it is?
>>
File: 1482981346437.jpg (52KB, 446x604px) Image search: [Google]
1482981346437.jpg
52KB, 446x604px
If that is true, there really is no hooe left for the civilised world. It's all over, there is nothing remaining but sinful degenerates and vile heretics. May God rain down fire and brimstone, even though we are undeserving of such judgement. We abandoned God, and put faith in hedonism and Man, that is what brought us into this fucked up situation of fags and trannies.
>>
>>34468794
What if you met 'the one' and had sex with them before marriage, but only them?
>>
>>34468794
It's just sex, you dumb nerd.
>>
>>34468964
Mmmm now thatsa tasty satire!
>>
File: 1470763215832.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470763215832.gif
496KB, 500x281px
>>34468794
I knew an 18 year old virgin who wanted to fug. She was so crazy though that I just completely cut off contact with her. Her last message was
>Johnny what the fuck
They're real and they're a thing because nobody is dumb enough to stick their dick in that crazy and neither should you.
>>
>>34469034
You only get one virginity to lose.
>>
>>34468794
>be me
>live in rural Italy
>tfw every girl I've known was actually well-intentioned and loyal
>tfw everyone here is wife material

>tfw too autistic to ever get married

There are good girls put there, anon. You won't find them in big cities, though.
>>
>>34469081
Not true. There are atleast 4 basic virginities to lose.
>>
>>34469098
Exactly. They're not in the haystack where you can find them, they're on the ground where they'll never been seen except by whoever put them there.
>>
>>34468794
There are plenty of ideal girls out there, but they aren't looking for you.
>>
Testing testing ban test
This one I think is called a yink he likes to wink he likes to drink he likes to drink and drink and drink the thing he likes to drink is ink the ink he likes to drink is pink he likes to wink and drink pink ink so if you've got alot of ink you should get a yink I think
>>
>>34469103
sucking another man's dick, your boipucci cherry, rimming your bf, and getting pozzed. someday maybe I can lose all 4 like you.
>>
>>34469034
>It's just sex

>I place no value on sex, and do not understand why a person who places a high value on sex has a different view on virginity than me

>haha I flushed your diamonds down the toilet lol why are you mad they're just rocks bro
>>
>>34469143
Close. There's genital virginity, anal virginity, oral virginity, and handys. Plus footsies. And if you're a girl there's also tit fucking.
>>
>>34469143
Also, what's pozzed?
>>
>>34468794
It is there anon. I found and kept one myself but think what you are saying. A needle in the haystack. 1 in the thousands of strains of that hay is a needle. Do you think you are the only one going after that? Do you have the skills to win her first?
It's like being shock most people in their mid twenties and older that are available are all trash. No shit who wants to hold onto garbage? But a truly good woman, one that will make you happy-you think anybody is going to let that shit go once they start dating it. It's rare, and it's even rarer they don't fuck them up after the break up. I found my when she was 17 and I know in my soul I would have missed out on her if I didn't act and start talking to her, flirting then asking her out. It was a big push made me grab her up, I knew that this was only going to get harder as I got older, never mind she might have been my only shot at a good pretty girl.
You are convincing yourself there is no needle because the alternative is there was but you fuck up and now have to live your life with that never being a part of you. Better to think they are all whores than you are just missing out for whatever reason.
>>
>>34469166
You probably shouldn't ask.
>>
>>34468794
its not even about if there are are good girls, there are of course but there are far too few so that there is so much competition for them you would have to work too much for them to be worth it, also that amount of attention and ass kissing turns even the nicest girls into total cunts who think they are better than you
>>
>>34469182
I mean, I asked cause I want to know. I imagine you're Australian?
>>
>>34469166
There is a community very active that goes out of their way to infect unwilling and willing civilians with HIV through sexual/non sexual contact.
>stabbing people with HIV infected needles
>hitting up clubs and blowing loads in faggots
etc
>>
>>34469209
Well, that's illegal as fuck. Why is it called pozzing?
>>
>>34469221
amalgamation of positive (as in HIV positive) and poser, because the people that do this actually hate gays (perhaps even self hating?) so they actively go out to infect and "kill" as many as possible. Keep in mind they target mansluts so the odds of the connection of it being them is low.
>>
>>34469259
Wow that is fucking crazy. Trivia is fun!
>>
>4 in 5 have sex before marriage
>"""""""highly religious"""""""""
Dudeteronomy 4:20 "Just go with the times, brah!"
>>
>>34469259
>>amalgamation of positive (as in HIV positive) and poser, because the people that do this actually hate gays (perhaps even self hating?) so they actively go out to infect and "kill" as many as possible

I never thought of it this way.

I would do this if I ever got HIV.
>>
>>34469259
They started doing it in the rave/punk scene for a while. They target anyone.
>>
>>34469347
Why? That's not productive at all.
>>
>>34469318
It's more of what happens when you squeeze tighter the more they rebel. A lot of virgins I knew were somewhat intimated by sex but that came from a very lose or liberal family. One I knew personally was like that had a family that basically didn't care who or what she fuck as long as she didn't make a baby. For her it made sex seems much more dubious and questionable, she didn't want to be "an animal that humps anything that looks good" and so she had a serious "wait till marriage" mind set. On the flip my eases lays have always been from dogmatic churches where the poor girls are basically told they are filthy monsters for even thinking about sex so it's either huge rebellion attitude or the fact that since she is seen as a slut for even liking the idea of it she might as well go full slut.
>>
>>34469318
[(4/20)*50]/10 would kek again

Good god man how was that not original?
>>
>>34469368
People that have aids basically live the worse of both worlds that you have a terminal illness that will take all your wealth if you want to survive and your love life will forever be a hellish challenge because sex = infected and even with condoms most will not risk their life to help someone feel good in the sack. That basically leaves you with a life you have lost most control over and for many that snaps their mind and they start lashing out.
>>
>>34469418
yea what if u fucking someone that's also hiv positive tho?
>>
>>34469442
I'd actually like to see the out come of that encounter
>Ha! you have aids now you fag!
>What? I'm not a fag I was trying to give you aids you faggot!
>...so you want to go get breakfast?
>>
>>34469476
haha yeah that would be great

but yeah i mean like there's gotta be some kind of thing out there for people whom are hiv positive, no? like a group for singles, or how about a dating website exclusively for people whom are hiv positive? shit, that's a million dollar idea.
you guys can have that for free.
>>
>>34469501
That does exist actually, it can help but most people that get HIV weren't great at the romance game anyway. More so staying with one person.
>>
>>34469546
That is incorrect. HIV is primarily spread by the promiscuous anal sex exemplified by homosexual male culture.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/cdc-gay-men-2-population-67-all-new-hiv-cases
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.