[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm able to beat a tiger with my bare hands. Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 21.jpg (149KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
149KB, 800x522px
I think I'm able to beat a tiger with my bare hands.

Not kidding.

I practice MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the tiger is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2nd that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a tiger with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
>>34468069
I would pay to watch you try this
>>
>1m87
kek manlet
>>
>>34468069
I'd pay to watch you be mauled to death by a tiger.
>>
Now do the same to a hippo but with brass knuckles this time.
>>
https://youtu.be/M4t0aeTX954
>>
I think you dont understand how fucking quick reflexses tigers have. Also thay weight 500+ kg and have thick af bones so your punches wont really do shit.
>>
>>34468069
Have you ever been bitten by a dog?
>>
>>34468109

I'll beat you so hard after I beat the tiger that you'll become literally retarded

>>34468589

I can break bricks with my punches, did I told you that I'm really fast?
>>
Your human body cannot concuss the brain of a tiger through the structure of it's skull, that is a fact
>>
>>34468653

I know this is a giant bait thread, but people have punched bulls to death. I'm no bone scientist, but I'd bet that a bulls head is tougher than a tigers.
>>
>>34468069
I think I'm able to beat a robot with my bare hands.

Not kidding.

I practice MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the robot is finished.

You'll always have robots from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2nd that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a robot with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

I love this pasta :^)
>>
Well, if you get thrown in a ring 1v1 style maybe. After all, the gladiators did stuff like this.

If you're trained, you don't need super speed or super strength to put down a tiger. Just a knife and a sense that you know what you're doing.

However OP, I hope you've been studying tigers because going in blind; you're probably going to get caught off guard, and if caught in it's claws you'll be done for.

If you're going out into the jungle to find and punch a tiger to death, then the tiger has the advantage here.
>>
You wouldn't even beat a Rottweiler, you dumbass nigger
>>
Dude a tiger's tongue is serrated like a regular cat's. They can no exaggeration lick meat off of your bones with ease.

I'm positive you have down syndrome.
>>
>>34468624
>Beat you so hard you become retarded
OP you can't infect people with your retardation by hitting them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.