[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stupid shit you believed when you were a kid >I thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: god.jpg (145KB, 1030x1556px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
145KB, 1030x1556px
ITT: Stupid shit you believed when you were a kid
>I thought that in Russia, people did everything really fast because the name is pronounced "Rush uh"
>Believed Japan was future tier when it comes to technology (Only video game consoles I knew of came from Japan)
>thought that babies came out of the woman's anus
>thought that the bubonic plague was a disease of the woman's breasts
>thought that Indians were black and Asians were white
>thought Korea was a part of China
>thought that god looked like the united states capitol building
>literally like pic related
>>
>looked at every world map I could find in hopes that they finally named Newfoundland
>>
>>34467356
>thought that when someone talked about cum or cumming they were referring to peeing anywhere that is not a toilet.
>>
>>34467356
>thought that god looked like the united states capitol building

*claps*
>>
>>34467356
I thought the vagina just looked like a flattened tit between your legs. So just instead of a slit, a nipple.
>>
>thought that the hymen was like a little piece of glass that girls in medieval times wore for whatever reason
>thought that black people preferred the term "negroes"
>I thought that when someone was circumcised they cut off the head of the penis
>Later thought that it was just the kind of fleshy bit by the head

Eventually found out that I was actually circumcised
>>
>thought balls were backup bladders and that's why women have to pee more
>>
>>34467356
>I thought baginas were just bumholes and women had 2.
>>
>thought gay men had sex by rubbing their penises together
>>
>>34467670
Same... I always held my balls when I needed to piss, I was convinced they would move.
>>
File: 1480373367issddou.png (67KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
1480373367issddou.png
67KB, 352x264px
>Thought that when people died in movies they were actually killed on screen and it was the unfortunate sacrifice actors had to make
>Thought this till I was 7
>>
>>34468274
not entirely wrong, some do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.