[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Family discussions" are really just everyone gang

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1369284770333.png (602KB, 641x646px) Image search: [Google]
1369284770333.png
602KB, 641x646px
>"Family discussions" are really just everyone gang up and demonize anon for two hours
>>
>>34467259

Even here I am alone. I'll just go to sleep I guess.
>>
You can move in with me. I live with my single mom who works full time, we barely see each other, and she has given up on criticizing me for my NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>34467259
That's Christmas and Thanskgiving at my family

It used to mainly be centered around my cousins, but it's shifting to me since I could not get into grad school after graduating college this year.

Fortunately the "adults" my family had been fighting among themselves for the last 2 years so it was less intense than it normally would be.
>>
>>34467619

They make me feel like such an absolute fuck up, It's cold a lonely. I'm certain pretty much everyone here is the black sheep of their families.
>>
>>34467914
I used to be the family yardstick but I've fallen from grace.
>>
File: armsproducer.png (1MB, 1462x767px) Image search: [Google]
armsproducer.png
1MB, 1462x767px
>>34467538
This seems like the kind of life where I would feel bad for her but I would bury my shame and just be comfy all day
>>
>>34467961
Don't feel too bad. I have two brothers who aren't fuck ups, and I'm not completely useless. I cook and clean up, and I spend my own NEETbux on stuff.
>>
Well then perhaps you're the problem.
>>
>>34467259
To be fair you probably are a sad sack of shit who deserves to be criticized
>>
>>34467259

It's worth anything to escape from your family. The joy of it is beyond words. I come from a big family; I email my brother and sister occasionally but I never speak to them beyond that and they're my favorites. Everyone else in my family is a total stranger to me now. I never attended a family holiday since I left home. I don't speak to my parents. I've blocked the numbers of every family member who's tried to contact me.

It's so wonderful. Just to realize that these people don't have some special access to you. they're just people like you pass on the street. you can simply remove them. It's freedom like nothing I can describe to just decide not to do the family meme.
>>
>>34468129
>It's freedom like nothing I can describe to just decide not to do the family meme.

same here anon. I still live with mine but i've completely emotionally and mentally detached myself from them. My brother literally died last year and i wasn't affected at all. feels liberating
>>
I've been get mixed messages from my family. Most everyone just seems pissed off at me or something. Can't tell if they're pissed at me for not being around more or if it's when I'm actually there because both ways just everyone seems fucking angry.
>>
>Have cousin that's even more of a fuck-up than I am
>has been the focus of collective family worrying for the past 15 years
>Dreading the day he finally cleans up and gets a job, because then the family will instantly turn to me instead
>>
>>34468327
i know this feel so much

my family legitimately treats me like a successful, impressive adult because i did really basic, unimpressive shit that my useless cousin couldn't manage:
>graduated high school
>graduated college
>got into graduate school
>never failed a drug test
>have worked a 'real' job before
>never got anybody pregnant
>moved out of my parents' house

i sometimes worry that guy's gonna kill himself (he's put in some really spectacularly poor efforts in the past) and they're gonna shift their focus to me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.