[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a girl over to my house last night, I don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: HNI_0097.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0097.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
I had a girl over to my house last night, I don't think it went well. Any robots out there willing to tell me what I did wrong?

I asked this girl from my class out on a date. We both went out to eat, and she seemed fairly happy, then I took her back to my place in my car. She seemed a little nervous, but she's also a very shy person. We sat around and watched TV and movies til about 10 PM. I tried to cuddle once, but she pushed me off, so I didn't try to make any physical contact the rest of the night. About 10:05 she just said she had to go, then got up and left.

She's really cute, so please help me understand how I can salvage this. Pic related, it's me.
>>
>>34466554
Is that you & your date?
>>
>>34466554
Well, did she say anything to you after the attempted cuddling. It sounds like that's where things went down hill.
>>
>>34466642
She just said "Please don't do that." Conversation felt kind of one sided after that.
>>
>>34466726
Sorry to say this, but there may not be any coming back from that.
Did you have any physical contact prior to that moment? Like hand holding?
Also, define cuddling. Was it just you putting your arm around her or something more substantial?
>>
>>34466726
d e n i e d

i'm so sorry OP; hats off to trying, though. Find a better girl, next time.
>>
>>34466554
The move you made was probably just premature. It can be a bit intimidating for a girl to be physically imposed upon like that. Not that you're a predator or anything, you clearly respected her boundaries. But yeah, that's where you went downhill. Better luck next time.

You could've sperged out and done a lot worse, so don't beat yourself up over it. Signals are difficult.
>>
>>34466726
She was a total bitch prude at that point. You guys are in college at it was 10 pm and this girl is like

"Naw thanks for dinner and all but physical contact sounds scary"

Get with someone more chill honestly.
>>
>>34466726
Basically you fucked up by trying to get too intimate too fast. You dont cuddle on the first date. At best you hug when she leaves and maybe hold hands. Otherwise, you risk weirding her out.
Next time just let the socialization flow and dont make a move on her.
>>
>>34466726
it's hard to say without watching the interaction but the two possibilities that i can see from that response are
1) she may or may not be interested in you but she thought you were angling to do something sexual and she did not want to do it, either that night or ever (depending on whether or not she was interested in you).
2) she doesn't have any interest in you and she thought you two were hanging out as friends.

i don't know if the average girl wants to immediately and whether that might be affected by believing that sexual contact is imminent so i can't say which is more likely. how obvious was it that this was intended to be a romantic date?
>>
>>34466834
I hugged her when I first met her, and high fived her in the car.
>>
>>34466909
>You dont cuddle on the first date.

That's not necessarily true. I've had girls want to cuddle on the first date, and some wanting to take it a bit further. I think that's pretty tacky, but it happens. Definitely gotta read the situation tho, know when to hold back.
>>
>>34466934
It was probably a bit too much for a first date then. A lot of people make that mistake.
Has she texted you or anything since?
>>
>>34467022
No, I haven't gotten any response from her since then.
>>
>>34466554
nigga looks like SJW Meteos
>>
>>34467088
That sucks.
Your best bet is probably to talk to her the next time you see her in person and apologize for making her feel uncomfortable. With luck, she won't make a big deal out of it or will be willing to give you another shot. At very least, it might make it less awkward since she's in your class.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.