[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone ever hit a domestic animal before? >hit dog in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 81TPF05.jpg (23KB, 533x335px) Image search: [Google]
81TPF05.jpg
23KB, 533x335px
has anyone ever hit a domestic animal before?

>hit dog in car last night
>cracked my bumper cover and broke my headlights glass assembly
>dog was limping for a bit and then just sat down and didnt get back up, but his head was still moving around like he was alright
>i phoned the police, took 30 minutes to get there, who then managed to contact the owner, who took 40 minutes to get there
>owners daughter shows up, tells me to follow her to the vet - asking for my wallet as "collateral" so she knows i wont just leave
>expected me to pay the vet bills for the dog that just did thousands of dollars of damage to my car in an incident that i had no control of and was entirely her fault for letting her dog roam the streets
>uhhhhhhhh no thanks...............
>>
File: 1428586500082.png (644KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1428586500082.png
644KB, 700x1000px
>>34466498
No?
Only a truly deprived fucking human being would do such a thing.
>>
File: 123218978.jpg (6KB, 240x185px) Image search: [Google]
123218978.jpg
6KB, 240x185px
no, i did hit a rabbit once though. he just ran out and i couldn't react in time. i felt bad for a week
>>
I don't hit domestic animals, only imports.
>>
>>34466576
im talking about unavoidable shit, not sadistic fucks who go out of there way to hit animals
>>
File: 1485192265931.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485192265931.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>going a bit too fast down a country back road with my friend, not paying too much attention
>small retriever breed of dog is running around in the street like a jackass
>hit them brakes pretty hard, couldn't stop entirely
>gave the dog a good little bump at about 5 mph, just hit him in his torso with my bumper
>dog bounces off pretty good and gets off to the side all stunned
>look over and see a couple small girls in horror and screaming because their dog has just been hit
>get the fuck outta there and laugh

i think the dogger was alright

i've plowed a fuckton of opossums and raccoons down on my road, though. fuck those guys, they chow down on my chickens

glad i've never hit a deer, that'd fuck my shit right up
>>
>>34466615
oh...
well that's what i meant of course.
>>
>>34466653
You sound Midwestern.
>>
>>34466701
yeah, it came out pretty fucking flyover, if you'd like to put it that way

i'm from the little foothills of appalachia in north GA

it is a good life, besides 1.25 hour commute to class and half hour commute to work (in opposite fucking directions too), can't abide by urban living, can barely stomach suburbia
>>
I ran over a cat that was in the road, still breathing. With a collar. I finished the poor guy off.

>>34466498
Enjoy getting financially raped. Should've kept driving.
>>
File: fast_doggo_fakery.png (286KB, 842x322px) Image search: [Google]
fast_doggo_fakery.png
286KB, 842x322px
OP sure did fool me.
>>
>>34466498
why the fuck did you stop you idiot? you know that a dog's life is worth more today than the one of humans right? people love dogs because of their instinctive loyalty and no aspirations to fuck them over. unlike cats who don't give a flying fuck.
>>
File: 1482173124293.jpg (49KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
1482173124293.jpg
49KB, 640x614px
>>34466498
> Drive with GF home at night
> Fox jumps on the road, no way to avoid it
> Whatdoesthefoxsay.jpg
> Stop and take the poor , barely conscious bastard in sheets and drive to vet while calling a vet friend to ask for advice
> Friend tells me they'll only kill it
> Fox dies on our way to the vet
> Get back home and skin it for GF to wear at medieval fairs
> Clean skull, put on a nice wooden stand and use it to decorate the living room to remember Foxy
I originally wanted to do thr whole skeleton, but it's too much work, and too much bones were broken. Also a skull may be giving a nice subtle touch to a rustic living room, but an entire fox skeleton would maybe be too much.
>>
>coming home from nightshift at the sawmill
>5am, wintertime in canada so dark af
>razor ramone and silent joe are riding with me
>i see the dfi sign up ahead and then a coyote dashes across the highway
>i say hey a coyote
>ramone goes theres a dog too!
>its too late im going 100kmh and dog is in front of my car
>its like i see a picture taken of his last moment of life i still see his eyes lighted up by my headlights
>smear the dog, very bumpy but the car keeps rollin
>me and ramone bust a gut laughing
>make it home and later that afternoon for nightshift i find a hose got fucked up and needs repair
>guys a couple minutes behind us saw the carnage after said doggo was torn in half and spread out

Also smoked a kitty cat on the way to work with ramone we killed ourselves laughing too
>>
File: 1128233242354.jpg (41KB, 620x635px) Image search: [Google]
1128233242354.jpg
41KB, 620x635px
>friend driving me home, nearly there
>a few blocks away a cat starts running along side the car
>friend tries stopping but slowing down just let's the cat get in front of us
>retard runs in front of the car, just sudoku'd itself
>we keep driving and look at each other in silence
>chuckle to each other at the cat's stupidity

I was in the area a little while later and saw a cat that looked just like the one we hit, wondered if we just dinked it.
>>
>>34467915
Then another time I went for a jog on the ol' airstrip in winter
>fat white girl from town running her vehicle down the strip with 3 dogs running next to it
>this is their exercise
>dogs see me and start barking and coming at me
>big dig, medium dog and yappy small one
>when big one gets close I knee him right in the mouth he fucks off after that
>im mad this retard cant keep her dogs under control and head back to my car
>as im driving home the 3 dogs start barking at my car
>she is parked ahead of me 50 yards and some to my left
>the doggos have a trajectory that will intersect with mine
>idgaf im mad as hell and drive in a straight line maintaining speed
>little dog gets caught in my rear driver side tire
>i dont stop or slow im like ryan goosling now
>see in my rearview the cow parks her car by the dog

I never caught any shit for it in town so whatever its a doggy dog world out there
>>
>>34466498
Hit a rabbit once
>driving back home from 21st in the middle of nowhere
>2am
>100km/h
>rabbit bolts in front of my car then just stops and stares at me
>no way in hell am I risking my car for a damn rabbit
>slow down a bit but I must have been doing 70-80km/h when I went over him
>pull up, U-turn, just want to make sure he's dead or at least not suffering
>no obvious injuries, no blood
>no head either
Found his head about 25m away, still can't figure out how I managed to decapitate him so cleanly.
>>
>>34469095
Well, that's not a trip I expected to see here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.