[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to have a small comfy shuttlecraft and roam around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: shuttlecraft.jpg (12KB, 399x275px) Image search: [Google]
shuttlecraft.jpg
12KB, 399x275px
I just want to have a small comfy shuttlecraft and roam around the universe; feeling.
>>
>semicolon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: ussraven.jpg (17KB, 600x300px)
ussraven.jpg
17KB, 600x300px
>wanting a short range type 6 shuttlecraft
>to roam around the universe

nigga you'll die
something like the U.S.S Raven that 7of9's parents flew to look at borg would be sweet though, much bigger than a shuttlecraft, but not nearly as big as other science vessels. pic related
>>
You'd died in the time it would take you to cross to another system. It would take you weeks to get between planets.

If you're gunna fantasize at least hitch rides at warp-capable ships
>>
>>34466176
You can feel just as well in empty space as wherever?
What's the point of warp? To get somewhere, but OP just wants to feel.
>>
>>34466124
There is no cuter shuttle pod than the TNG era pandacraft
>>
would be pretty cosy

I always thought about writing a pilot episode for a new series of star trek about some odd characters brought together by circumstance who have to team up as the crew of a single starship to achieve each of their goals

a ferengi merchant
a romulan revolutionary on the run from the tal shiar
a human criminal wanted by the federation
a betrayed klingon mercenary out for revenge
a motley crew of freed slaves

hmm
>>
>>34466176
Shuttlecrafts have warp engines.
>>
>>34466176
the type 6 has warp nacelles as is capable of warp.
though probably not very quick warp. 1.25 cochrane nacelles, so like warp 2? 3?
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1131x707px
>>34466163
>not captions yacht
Stay plep forever
>>
>>34466248
still a fucking shuttle craft you plebian, one so uninteresting they never actually bothered to go into detail
>>
>>34466124
Why not have a galaxy class starship all to yourself?
>>
>>34466325
A Galaxy class starship needs a big crew to be maintained, no need for that. It's like wanting a mansion with 50 rooms when you can be perfectly fine in a small 1 or 2 room house/apt by yourself.
>>
>>34466235
The romulan and klingon would kill each other. There is no way that would ever work. It's not possible.
>>
>>34466480
Well, you could have said the same about the Klingons and humans, yet they joined Starfleet. Just make it more into the future.
>>
File: dale_gribble.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dale_gribble.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>34466235
No one gives a shit

Oil.
>>
>ywn live a peaceful life mining asteroids for a living with your qtpie alien wife
>>
>chad and his bros cruise past in their neon battleship and open fire on you
>>
>>34466124
Space Dandy and Cowboy Bebop make me want my own sick spacecraft to chill out in and take odd bounty hunter jobs for cash at my leisure.
>>
>>34466124
>just wanting a shuttlecraft

I'd want a large space station that can warp between systems with a shuttle ship that could detach and land on planets. Of course I could build new parts for the station for science and research, as well as habitats for the alien creatures I'd encounter and capture as specimins

and maybe I could find a girl who would come with me and we could have space babies

;-;
>>
>>34466521
Yeah and even look at the klingons that can operate in star fleet, like that one TNG episode. Worf had some rare blood thing that could of saved a captured romulan they had in an episode and if the romulan could of moved at all they would of been trying to kill one another. Worf would even go against Picard asking him to help the Romulan.
>>
>>34466572
>evade the cannons using my skill gained from star fox 64
>blast a hole in his hull
>jump out of my ship (with a space suit on) and inside of their ship
>kill them all using the skills i've gained during the ninja warrior tournament on the volcano world
>jump back into my ship

pssh nothin personnel kid
>>
>>34466633
>could of

I'm having a hard time taking your discussions seriously.
>>
File: Ghost_early_concept.jpg (268KB, 2160x829px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_early_concept.jpg
268KB, 2160x829px
>>34466124

THIS FEEL. Yes. I just want a cozy little spaceship with replicators to meet all of my needs. And I want to sail out past the rim of the galaxy into the great void beyond, knowing with every passing moment that I'm more isolated than I ever have been before.

Then I'll lay down in my cozy bunk, pull the synthetic space-age fiber blankets up to my chin, and drift off to sleep listening to the hum of my engines as I close my eyes, knowing that when I wake I'll be even further away from anything and everything.
>>
File: beyondtherift.jpg (278KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
beyondtherift.jpg
278KB, 500x772px
>>34466124
try give this a read OP
>>
>>34466667
>end up getting raped in the ass by a space kraken
>scream for help
>nobody can hear you scream
>
>>
>>34466667
unexpected feels senpai.

I just want to be alone.
>>
File: 21300.jpg (14KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
21300.jpg
14KB, 300x227px
>>34466662
IT's the "would have" anon. You know how many times you and I have played this little conversation out already?
I'd bet a latinum bar you're the exact same anon' whom gets triggered about that on /v/ too.

Romulans are evil, he wouldn't stop until the klingon was dead he'd probably plot to kill him in his sleep if he had to. Even beating the klingon in a duel wouldn't put the klingon in place like it would with anyone else. It's like trying to mix water and oil.
>>
File: 34095843905.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
34095843905.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
>>34466758

Someday, anon. In the meantime, we have our dreams and our feels.

I like to fall asleep listening to spaceship white-noise tracks like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvznAiKblU&t=2500s
>>
>>34466420
In one episode Beverly ended up being the only crew member ever on the ship. I mean technically she was in a bubble but it's close enough
>>
>>34466420
>A Galaxy class starship needs a big crew to be maintained

Yeah, I bet it doesn't. The computer can do basically anything. It's able to create a sentient hologram to rival Data in that one episode. They only had fallible meat-creatures manning the terminals because Gene Roddenberry was the least pragmatic sci-fi writer ever.
>>
>>34467092
You still need a crew to manually fix things, move things, build things, do many things at once in different places within the ship, etc.
>>
File: scr00045.jpg (141KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
scr00045.jpg
141KB, 1360x768px
i want to be a floating head like in space engine desu
>>
>>34467154

just put holodeck projectors everywhere. or reverse engineer Borg nanobots and release them into the jefferies tubes. or reverse the graviton emitter to generate a tachyon burst through the particle phase accelerator to create a reverse-entropy field that neutralizes temporal shifts whenever damage occurs.

easy.
>>
>>34467230
desu it wouldn't be hard just use the replicator to get the parts, practice in the holodec and have the computer tell you what to do. Basically anyone in star fleet could do that.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.