[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have poor parents? God damn it I fucking hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2783.jpg (13KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
13KB, 316x202px
Does anyone else have poor parents? God damn it I fucking hate them so much

My whole life I've never gotten to do anything. NOTHING. I've never fucking traveled, never been on a plane, never seen the beach, never stayed in a hotel.

All I do is sit in this shitty ass broken down shit box of a house. It smells like cat piss, there's fucking ripped up carpets that don't cover the floor, it's cold as fuck, there's mold everywhere and the bath tub is rusted.

There's literally nothing to fucking eat I've been living for 2 days off a 3 dollar frozen pizza and it's literally the nastiest shit I've ever fucking had and I've literally enjoyed every pizza I've ever ate up until now.

Fuck them. I fucking hate this country. I hate this town. I hate my parents. I hate every single fucking part of my life except for when I'm high.
>>
>>34465735
Im looking at a pretty poor future myself so
im not even gonna reproduce.
>>
>>34465735
the cat piss and mold and rust everywhere, ahh yes i remember those times. Living off slices of bread.

Is it possible for you to get a job? even if it's like manual labor or something it's worth it. They will ask to "borrow" money from you, just play along until you move out then cut them off
>>
my parents might as well be poor. my dad makes a lot of money but all he does is buy bullshit he doesn't need and stores them away. he hasn't went on a vacation in at least 20 years. he just works and buys horse shit.
>>
>>34465735
If you're not underage sign up for financial aid and get a job go to college or a trade school and work.
>>
>>34465735
>except for when I'm high

Seems to me if you have enough money to get high you have enough money to go about trying to improve your situation.

Go out and buy a nice shirt and some dress pants and get you're cry baby ass a job.
>>
>>34465810
Same here I'm op btw

My parents make decent money and we live in a cheap area but Jesus Christ. They're constantly getting drunk, buying takeout (for themselves) and sometimes my dad will buy a hotel room an hour away like how about you buy one in Florida or Hawaii instead of wasting money on shit.

He decided I don't need a car and bought a 40,000 dollar truck he doesn't even need and he won't let me drive it so I'm completely fucked and he could of got me a car for under a grand and I would have used it to get a job and pay them back. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34465918
yea your dad is just a narcissist. parents who actually give a shit about their kids try and help them get their first car, your dad took it in the complete opposite direction, he knew you needed a car, but instead of trying to help, he just bought himself a truck to rub your face in it

i've had similar things like this happen throughout my life.
>>
my poor parents taught me to be frugal and spend my time thinking about earning my money
i thank my parents for where i am today
>>
>>34465985
Yes I hate this fucking idiot my whole life he's been shit my friends dad just got out of jail and bought him a car for like 700 dollars but my parents don't even bother or even try to care they haven't even made dinner in years they just sit upstairs getting drunk as fuck until they pass out and yeah my dad is a fucking cock sucker. Buys a 40,000 truck when I could of got a piece of shit to get me back and forth for not even 10% of that cost

He doesn't even use the truck for anything he just got it to try as hard as he can to fit in the with the local rednecks but he doesn't even fish or hunt and he's never had a dirt bike or anything like that

Except when he was a kid. When he was a kid my dad had rich parents that bought him anything. Fuck him
>>
>>34466014
Are you rich though or just one of those dumb asses that's like "oh I'm so happy I'm me" just because you can't fathom the universe enough to realize your life is shit because of your environment
>>
Mt parents looking back were and are pretty poor, living almost paycheck to paycheck and in large amounts of credit card debt. They always did their best to not show it to me and my brother though, I always felt I had more of a lower-middle class upbringing than a poor one.
>>
>>34466075
im relatively rich now because my parents taught me to be responsible and work for college, now i am an engineer and can provide for myself within decent means
I also actually enjoy my work and dont hate myself (this is a plus)
>>
>>34466075
also cont >>34466107
yes if pressed i guess i would admit life is meaningless and etc
but i feel a great amont of pride in what i do and the fact that I am an adult who can pay my own bills
>>
>>34466107
>posting on r9k
>doesn't hate himself

OFF
MY
BOARD
>>
Didn't you JUST post this thread the other day
>>
I grew up very poor too anon. I wasn't starving but I know your frozen food feels. Remember it could be worse and you could be starving, and you have Internet. It will be better when you get on your own.
>>
White boy here who grew up in englewood chicago,dirt poor with addicted parents. Mom always drank vodka, dad was opiate fiend and gambled any money he didnt spend on drugs.I Dropped out of 2nd grade and never went back. Moved atleast 20 times before i was 16. Always in dangerous places. It was hard to meet people or keep friends so i turned into a shut in in my teens. Luckily mom could hold down a job unlike my dad, she became a deli manager at kroger when iwas about 15 so thats when life started getting more organized. Less malnourished and stopped having dreams about big grocery days. Finally got an internet connection and fapped all day to black girls and hentai. Family was finally on the up and up. Then me and my brother got jobs when we were 19 and 18. Smoothish sailing since then. Still to this day we help them financially tho, im 27 now and live paycheck to paycheck but atleast ive got my own place with cheap rent. Slowly saving money and not repeating my parents mistakes, like havin 3 kids in when youre poor and not even 20 yet. Basically they sucked and were retarded so i was a late bloomer, but yeah, just take your life seriously and get independence . Sorry im ps3 posting so all of this reads weird.
>>
>>34466135
No? I don't think so

>>34466107
Oh lucky I just got addicted to drugs and got their laziness and no will to live. But I highly doubt your parents are as trashy and poor as mine.

>>34466165
Wait I wanna live in the ghetto of a major city. I can be white and be in south side Chicago?? Can I get a room cheap as fuck there with a bunch of blacks? I honestly wouldn't care if I was poor in the city because then I could do anything I want and wouldn't depend on my shitty parents. They literally do nothing but slow me down and drag me down into this country shit
>>
>>34465735
Are you from the rust belt?
>>
>>34466217
I think so but this place is so far off the map it doesn't really get included in anything

I mean it's the northeast and everything is fucking rusty. Like I mean everything and I mean rusty.
>>
I grew up with very little money.

While I was in that situation it was pretty terrible, but now that I've gotten out of it, I think it was one of the most important and beneficial things that ever happened to me.

I am a god of financial management after watching my mother trying to look after us with so little money for all those years, and I'm not in the habit of buying new things or going on holidays, so I can save money without feeling like I'm missing out.
>>
>>34466295
Ideally find some stuff in the store called polyzag if rust bothers you that much. It's 8 molar hydrochloric acid that will eat rust off of anything. If not, scrub it with The Works or similar toilet bowl cleaners. For the mold, find Tilex. It contains bleach among other things and essentially dissolves mold on contact.

Or don't and continue to live in filth, having given up on life. I wouldn't suggest this though. You'll feel better living in your house if you try to clean the place up.
>>
>>34466374
No man my house is rusty but i mean we have the harshest winters in the world and no one fixes or replaces anything here so if you drive around you just see broken down rusted shacks everywhere you go

Like not counting homes and businesses I've never seen a roof that didn't have rust on it
>>
>>34466197
Ive gotten my ass beat a few times selling weed here, but all my homies are/were black. Ghetto life aint bad if u keep to yourself. Im renting a one bedroom for $550 dont have a car atm but public transportation is great here. Looking to get a car in a couple months. My job right now is building maintenance, im completely uneducated but buckled downand learned how to install gfi's and fix boilers and shit. Looking into trade school next year. Im hoping by the time im 32 or so i could be making 40k a year doing hvac. Im a weeby weirdo but life on the streets made me tougher atleast. Im far from successful but im working on it.
>>
>>34466518
That ain't bad I mean just an ass whooping. From all the drill music and news it made it sound like people were killing at random just for not answering a question right. I might just sell drugs for a few hundo and hop the first bus there or some similar city.
>>
If you're in such a bad state, why not just go homeless and go live in the woods or something?
>>
My dad is upper middle class but my mom is poor. I live with her currently and the house is old as hell and shitty and the whole thing looks trashed except for my room which is like an oasis. The fucking bath tub doesn't even drain and is absolutely caked in dirt and grime and the toilet handle doesn't work and so the lid is off and we gotta pull the fucking thingy to flush it. And she just lost her fucking food stamps since I'm living with her now so I'm probably gonna have to pay for her food. It's hell but I can't say I'd be better on my own.
>>
File: 1477700354637.jpg (154KB, 988x948px) Image search: [Google]
1477700354637.jpg
154KB, 988x948px
>>34465859
Underrated post desu senpai this guy is a baka
>>
>>34466556
I dont come off as a gangbanger so i dont get messed with much. When i was 17 and forced myself to get off the internet and go outside sometimes and sell drugs and chat up black goddesses i wasrobbed at gun point. That was the scariest thing that happened. Chicago has alot going on, its easy to get around and theres work all over. I wouldnt suggest coming out here with only a few hundred tho. Make some connections first and be ready tocover rent for a couple months. Make sure a little ceasars job will be enough to survive on til u get shit rolling
>>
>>34466628
Shit bruh that's worse than my situation holy fuck

Do you also have those ancient 300 year old windows that are made out of wood and glass and dont even sit properly?
>>
>>34465859
This. Got money for weed but not to get some decent clothing or food?

Literally retarded.
>>
>>34466725
So they only chase after people they think are gang bangers? Are you good as long as you stay out of gang territory? I expected armed robbery to happen a lot but do they blast you if you don't give up your shit?
>>
>>34465810
Same with my dad but he goes on expensive vactions to Europe or somewhere else in the US with my mom fairly often. He has a good job and makes good money. But he spends it on bullshit and can't afford the house we live in. He takes money from my older brother just to keep things stable.
>>
>>34466754
What's with no one being able to fucking prioritize? Why would you go on vacations if it means you have to mooch money as a grown man. I feel like I should kill myself if I still have money problems in my 20s. I literally want to kill myself if I'm not super rich really soon.
>>
>>34466729
Fortunately the windows are fine. Another shit aspect is how we live right fucking next to a major road so I hear all the shit going on and the area is moderately ghetto.
>>
>>34465735

Stop blaming others for your problems you pussy
>>
>>34466749
Im just lucky but also know the streets well. Quite a few places id walk an extra hour to avoid. Also do not fuck around with teenagers. They are the trigger happy motherfuckers with no sense.
>>
>>34466825
>not dying
>lucky
>>
well at least you living in first world country
>>
>>34466965
That may be true but i have like nothing first world. I live out in the middle of nowhere so it's literally just like 500 miles of woods and broken down shit with the highest tax rates in the country and everyone around me is poor and on benefits
>>
>>34466855
Well, considering i was stupid and sold drugs in gang territory and tried to fuck the most fine as fuck sisters in the area, yeah. These girls got brothers who watch them get moved on by dangerous guys everyday. If i wasnt white id probably been shot a few times
>>
>>34467016
dude if I was you, I will move to somewhere like my uncle house and tell him about your sucks life and you want to start a new life from now.
>>
>>34467051
My family is so scummy no one wants shit to do with us

>>34467033
We'll if someone on r9k can sell drugs in gang territory it must be not very dangerous at least during the day. I'm thinking more like east Chicago though.
>>
>>34465735
>except for when I'm high.
Lel. Why are poor people so bad with money?
>>
>>34467149
Because instead of getting our dopamine release from skiing on aspen and recieving love we have to resort to either drugs or food. I for one would choose drugs over being fat.
>>
>>34467176
Maybe stop wasting your money on consumable bullshit that makes you happy with being a loser and fix your life instead by saving and investing that money, FAGGOT.
>>
>>34467105
Day time for sure, and sell to dads who have groceries and stuff. Cops notice white boys in englewood and austin walking around and creep. If someone says i got the spot hot best keep walking. Dirtdog. Please dont sell drugs kids! Unless youre dealing with well off folk
>>
>>34467176
>I'm so miserable
>I'm poor and the only thing that makes me happy are drugs
Fucking end it if that's your personal outlook on life. If you have money for drugs you have money to use to build a better life for yourself where you can be happy with anything besides drugs. If you can't stop smoking to do that, you're an addict and you need help.
>>
>>34467280
>>34467282
Why do you peopIe even come here?
>>
>>34467206
Ok I'll just never feel happiness while I'm rotting in a pit of poverty with literally no morale whatsoever

>>34467282
You retards realize I'm talking about weed right? It's not heroin or coke it costs ten dollars to be high kinda.
>>
>>34467315
This board is interesting. Im a weird social outcast with intense fetishes and lifestyle. I just happen to go outside and have sex and do risky things. I have wallscrolls and sexy figurines like you, youre just not as horny and frustrated at life as me.
>>
>>34467329
Feeling happy for a brief moment because you're out of your mind on drugs is not helping you at all. That's why you're still so poor.
>>
>>34465735
Old anon here. I grew up poor and turned out wealthy. The problem is all I know is the poor lifestyle. That is sitting at home doing nothing all day. It goes deeper than this.

Whenever I asked for anything as a child my parent's said no. I now have a constant fear of rejection and do not ask for anything from anyone. I barely talk with anyone outside of extremely small talk.

The worst part is that I am attractive It's such a waste.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.