[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else blame their parents for the way their lives turned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 324x500px
Anyone else blame their parents for the way their lives turned out?

>20
>live a few kms from the nearest town in the country
>no neighbors are my age, all seniors whove retired
>no way to make an income to get out of here because no car and my dad can't drive me cause he's at work
>grew up with no friends all through high school, was quiet cause wasn't able to hang out with any
>become isolated and weird, people act strangely around me
>spend days at a time in my room, leaving only to eat
>mom gets ei so i don't have any time alone
>She just sits on the fucking laptop all day indifferent to how bad she fucked up as a parent
>>
>>34465529
>Anyone else blame their parents for the way their lives turned out?
No, but I do blame society for not respecting traditional christian/catholic values. The world would be better, even by a little, with them.
>>
>>34465529
Wow, almost exact same situation except I'm in my 30s.

Eventually you have to stop blaming and fix your shit somehow.
>>
Single mom = Fucked for life
>>
get over yourself and get a job. you'll learn how to interact with people inside the working environment quickly enough.
stop fucking whining and do something you turd.
>>
>>34465562
Yeah, i remember watching a stefan molyneux video about single mothers, and how unwanted teenage pregnancies and out of wedlock pregnancies (leading to single motherhood) wouldn't occur if christian culture dominated, because single mothers would be stigmatized (rightfully so) by society and more importantly would be unable to recieve single mother benefits from the government. Benefits are just huge enablers for whores to not have to worry about the consequences of having kids because they will be taken care of by the state.

>>34465593
I have been saving up some money and selling some of my stuff to get out of here, but its really hard not to blame knowing they put me in this situation and were too shortsighted to see what they were doing.
>>
>>34465616
Was raised by both parents equally

>>34465716
I can't get a job if I can't get to work everyday ffs, I live too far and my dad has to work too
>>
>>34465529
I do. I'm 24 and was raised by a single mother. I have massive anxiety since I can remember. I didn't even finish middle school, I barely leave the house, most days I can't even wash myself. She didn't know how to raise a kid.

I know exactly the steps I'd have to take to try and repair my life, heck, to have ANY life at all instead of waiting till she dies and I'll be forced to kill myself. But I'm too weak. I can't take this life, all those emotions. I'm broken, not beyond repair, but I'd need a miracle, a reason to live, to fight, to fall out of the sky for me.

I could've been a man if I had a traditional, normal family and was raised in a traditional, christian society. I'd have a job, traditional wife, kids. Simple life. There's no words to describe how I hate leftists. I'd fucking torture every single one to death if I could.

Often I get depressed because of islamization of the west, but sometimes I don't mind. At least they'll purge the left. Feminists, faggots, they'll be slaughtered by them. At least some, in their last moments, will realize what they've done. I hope that moment will last forever and their souls die of sheer terror and regret before their brain and body follows.
>>
>>34466078
Have you considered moving somewhere with less of a leftist atmosphere to it? You could construct goals where you're at right now like saving up money and getting your high school education theough a GED. There are places that aren't lost yet. I'm from Canada, the maritimes are pretty white and traditional (especially Newfoundland and PEI from what I hear, due to them being islands and hard for niggers to reach and shit up). At the very least you recognize you aren't beyond repair. Living a good, traditional life is the best way to protest against leftism and islamization, but you really do have to work for it, sad as it sounds.
>>
I wasn't raised by a single mom but I've never been really close with my dad. He comes home from work and watches TV for the rest of the night. We don't look at things the same way.
>>
File: ImReal.gif (2MB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
ImReal.gif
2MB, 250x142px
I grew up poor/lower-middleclass with my drug user parents and my dad's parent
My mom found out she had ovarian cancer in the late 2000's and around this time they split up. He left his parents to take care of my mom who was bed ridden and my sister and I
She would passed away in 2009 and my dad wasn't around very much. When he was he'd be fucked up on booze or drugs. He'd also tease me a lot and always put me down
That side of the family was very shallow tacky Christians that I never got along with too. They'd always put me down about not being like theyre kids which were brainwashed drones which were total tools
Also I learned a few months ago my "dad" isnt even my real dad
apparently he didnt come into my life until I was 3-4
My mom got knocked up in this abusive relationship sometime in 1997 and left the guy without telling the guy i think? and met my "dad" who then got her knocked up and married her. The only reason I know is because my sister told me a few months ago because her dad told her while he was really drunk. I then later asked my aunt (mom's sister and only person i was really associated with on that side of the family ) confirmed this and couldnt give me much information becasue she was 17 at the time meaning my mom took that information with her to the grave
I will never know
I should add too that my sister is on schizo meds and my mom was kinda moody like that too
Currently living in the country with grandparents that moved me while I was in the middle of high school and im stuck out here because I have no car

Did this effect me?
I think it ruined where I couldve gone in life
I did really well in school for the longest time until my last two years of high school.
Today Im a depressed loser who has fallen into the cycle of drug abuse just like my parents
>>
>>34465529
yes, not even going to explain deeply but my mom is a huge bitch that right now even is contrmpt with my life being ruined and even ending as long as she gets to he a whiny bitch all day and dance all over my stepdads grave. i fucking HATE niggers
>>
>>34465529
get a nice bike or something.
/out/ is also a good place to start for weird isolated people.
About your mum sitting on the laptop, this sucks, I know that feel.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.