[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just came out to my parents as a transphile and they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: smile.jpg (156KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
156KB, 1366x768px
I just came out to my parents as a transphile and they're fucking screaming

I ran in to my room and locked the door and they're threatening to kick me out

Why the fuck did you do this to me /R9K/ I used to be so fucking normal
>>
>>34465496
why did you come out to begin with?
>>
>>34465496
Why are you a fag? Oh wait, you're OP.

You deserve all that you get you heathen.
>>
>coming out to your parents as made up words

lol no wonder they're screaming. they probably think you're speaking in tounges
>>
File: suck.jpg (127KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
suck.jpg
127KB, 1366x768px
>>34465496
I will never experience a love like Proxy and Mandy have and it fucking kills me
>>
>>34465496
lol rot in hell faggot die cocksucker get aids
really tho
you deserve it
>>
>>34465532
lol this
why can't fucking millennial just be normal?
>>
Did you really expect anything different? Lie. Lie and lie and deny until you are on your own. If you have to depend on someone you must do everything in your power not to piss them off. You clearly fucked this one up, why would you say you like guys with tits.
>>
>>34465512
I mean gay people do it so why wouldn't I?

This is who I am and I want to be honest

Plus what if I can find a QTpie on grindr or OKCupid?
>>
>>34465586
It's too late for that now what the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>34465569
THat's what I fucking wanted fuck you anon
>>
>>34465666
satan trips for a mind corrupted by satan
>>
>>34465496
>they're fucking screaming
>I ran in to my room and locked the door and they're threatening to kick me out

what kind of piece of shit parents unironically act like this
>>
>>34465621

I know it's too late, but i'm giving you hindsight advice for future reference.

As for what to do now, well, you stand the fuck up, get out of your room, and ask them what their problem is. Turn the shit around on them. Do they not love you? Why are they being so hostile to their son? If they threaten to kick you out, just be like, 'i need to go to therapy i don't wanna be this way' and take their therapy money and spend it on cute clothes while you piss away a few hours panty shopping or whatever you wanna do. The key here is to reverse the guilt and shame and turn it on them.

Seriously though, have a frank, honest discussion with your parents about it since you already blurted the shit out apparently. Sit down, talk to them. Communication is key, preferably when the screaming stops.

What sort of people are they? This one is so I can help tailor responses to your needs.
>>
>>34465589
Basing this on what if
Kek
>>
trans people are mentally ill
thus this comment is original
>>
reeee you simplefags are so dumb for believing this bait. nice one tho OP.
>>
>>34465589
>Plus what if I can find a QTpie on grindr or OKCupid?
You could have just introduced her to your parents and not told them she has a dick.
>>
>>34465779
My dad is a fuckin factory worker with a drinking problem

Thank you anon you're the only one here with any fucking compassion
>>
>>34465948
The voice though :-((( I met up with one once and we fucked but she was a huge whore and never texted me again and their voices give ir away :-/
>>
What in the fuck is a transphile?
>>
>>34465779

You're proving his parents right by encouraging him to be a piece of shit degenerate, just like you.

You're a faggot, and should be killed.

>What sort of people are they?

Better human beings than you or OP. Fuck your entitlement thinking you automatically deserve support no matter what.
>>
>>34465496
They probably would've taken it better if you just told the truth and said you were gay
>>
>>34465975
Kys my man

Hopefully your dad breaks out the family shotgun to finish what he started
>>
File: 1485495539556.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485495539556.png
51KB, 657x527px
>ywn spend a weekend dumping as many loads as possible into proxy paige's gaping ass
>>
>>34466023
>proving his parents right

Wtf? You don't even know anything theybsaid

Who the hell am I hurting by masturbating to traps? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
I'm trans myself and I didn't even come out to my mom, I just waited until she figured it out herself

Why would you ever 'come out' about ANYTHING
>>
Can someone tell me wtf a transphile is plz?
Other than the obvious; mental illness
>>
>>34465948
How wouldn't they immediately be able to figure it out?
>>
>>34466060
OP here and honestly this is a dream too I'm still straight I just also like trans girls

If I could have my way I would have a marriage with a girl and a qt transgirl and we'd all sleep together

So wtf is their problem anyway I'd still have a girl if I get my way

If anything it's even more alpha bc some day I'll have a girl AND a boy to fuck
>>
File: 1466315048139.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px)
1466315048139.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>34465589
>ruined your life on a "What if"
>>
>>34466114
stop promoting trapchasing and go get a real gf faggot.
>>
>>34466074
I mean everyone makes a big deal out of how brave it is so idk it seemed like the right thing to do :-(
>>
>>34466132
Do they? You only really see that stuff on cnn/twitter from people actually paid to lie about the world

I think maybe one or two of my close friends has said I was "brave" for being trans (which is condescending and stupid btw), and instead I get a huge mix of "you're fucking sick and disgusting" and "I want to fuck you" from lots of people
>>
>>34466080
Translated, it means "I-I like penis but I'm not gay or anything!"
>>
>>34466023

Not a faggot, but I don't mind looking at a cute boy now and then. Anyway, who's saying anything about entitlement? I'm suggesting he have a fucking dialogue with his creators since for some ungodly reason he decided to blurt out that he likes traps to them, which, by the sound of it, did not go over well since his pops drinks and mom probably follows meekly along with it so she doesn't get punched.

>>34465975

So he's of a black and white viewpoint already? Probably best to wait until he cools off a little. Don't let him get too liquored up though before you talk to them. Honestly don't know what to advise, but don't let it simmer and fester, there's a time limit on this shit and the clock's ticking my trap loving anon. Now get out there and ask why masturbation fantasy is frowned upon. Surely your dad has looked at/browsed at least one shemale site. They all do.
>>
File: normie.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>34465742
Get off r9k right now

oregigigas
>>
>>34466063
>Who the hell am I hurting by masturbating to traps?

If you have to ask this question already when you know what's happened, you're a real retard.

Hurr durr I am entitled to happiness waaah why am I not getting it?!?!?

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1452147122591.png (564KB, 581x579px) Image search: [Google]
1452147122591.png
564KB, 581x579px
>>34466189
so op basically told his parents that he has a shemale fetish. Why would anyone do this? what next you going to tell them what type of lube you jack off with?
>>
>>34466189
>D-Dad calm down they're feminine penises
>>
>>34466247

Sounds like it, yes. I'm still trying to figure out WHY someone would do that for any reason. I feel as if i'm being baited. But with the off the chart 'tard ratings on this board i'm not really surprised if it's true.
>>
File: 1474313239604.jpg (11KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1474313239604.jpg
11KB, 448x545px
>I just came out to my parents
>as a transphile
>>
>>34465589
Well, it's best to be smart about it.

Dumb gay people just come out for the sake of coming out. Smart gay people will come out when the circumstances demand it - like when they already have an SO.

You don't need to come out to use grindr or OKCupid, you just need to come out if you'd have to explain why this person is going to sleep on your bed this week. And if you're with a tgirl, you don't have to come out, period: your parents would just assume she has a vagina and she'd probably prefer it to remain that way.

It's also okay to come out if you don't really care about the consequences, I guess. I mean, if you have a "friend" who might hate on you for whatever you're hiding, it's probably a good idea to just throw it at them and see how they react, so that you can cut them off if they react badly or whatever.

Even in /lgbt/ they'd not recommend someone who's depending on their parents to come out, though. You really dun goofed.
>>
>>34466485
>Even in /lgbt/ they'd not recommend someone who's depending on their parents to come out, though.

not everyone comes from white trailer trash in the bible belt.
>>
>>34466573
Look, it doesn't matter.

There are two ways this can go:
> Nothing changes
> You're kicked out

The risks are simply too high for the little reward. If you already have a boyfriend, sure, go ahead, it's important. But what's the point if you're still alone? No point in burning bridges and one really shouldn't play with their lives so carelessly as to come out if they don't have backup plans.
>>
>>34466655
> If you already have a boyfriend, sure, go ahead, it's important. But what's the point if you're still alone?

not being deceitful and springing your boyfriend on a family all at once, which can backfire even worse.

>No point in burning bridges

chimping out about it is burning bridges, coming out isn't.

like i said not everyone's family are fundie knuckledraggers and hiding your sexuality isn't always the best plan. it can be hard to predict how your friends and family will react.
>>
Both my mom and dad are incredibly homophobic and think trans people are sick, so I just don't tell them about what I jerk off to because I'm not retarded.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.