[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey could I have a fembot gf? a little about me >math major

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.png (749KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
749KB, 1024x768px
Hey could I have a fembot gf?
a little about me
>math major
>sexually neurotic
>avid reader and /lit/ snob
>crippling anxiety and depression
>self-loathing
>few friends
Thanks for being my girlfriend
>>
>>34465160
My bf is a math major
>>
>>34465179
does his name start with a j

jojo's bizarre adventure and overwatch suck lel
>>
>>34465216
get out of my threa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
File: 1478579283153.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1478579283153.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>34465160
are you a handsome chubby boy?
>>
>>34465160
> math major

Ew no. Has to be either poli sci or medicine.
>>
>>34465160
you're almost me except i fixed all the bad stuff by lifting and i don't know lisp

>>34465216
my name starts with a j too...

is this thread really about me? is this my thread?
>>
>>34465160
Sure, you just gotta teach me maths <3
>>
>>34466783
what kind of maths are you interested in, friend? :)
>>
>>34466682
>>34465160
What the fuck, I don't go to college but I study math with the intent of contributing research, and my name starts with a J. Is this some kind of conspiracy?
>>
>>34466870
Fair question! Any maths. Haven't taken a class since trig and pre-calc in HS. I just wanna do maths puzzles and have a bf to call over and help me work through them if I find myself stuck :3
>>
>>34466959
you should probably study math on your own. Intuition is at least 80% of math, and days of churning a problem you're stuck on in your head is part of the process of chiseling yourself into a math-man.
>>
>>34465160
That depends. R u nazi and will you accept that I hate math?
>>
>>34466959
that sounds pretty comfy, we could watch numberphile episodes and solve weird-shaped rubik's cubes and cuddle together thinking through problems until we fall asleep and stuff. but judging by you saying "maths" instead of "math" i'm guessing you're a brit? :(
>>
>>34467039
Have been doing some reviewing on my own, just want someone around to give me a bit more direction, I guess?
There are a lot of things about maths I never came to intuitively understand-- particularly in trig, no idea what tan/cosine/sine actually are, I just know how to use them and how they relate to each other. So idk I'm not likely to get very far just on my own.

>>34467101
Max comfy. And no, I just say maths on 4chan bcuz it sounds qt to me and I can't say it irl. Am in Japan tho.
>>
hey girls im a male here out in 604 vancouver
>>
>>34467144
Checked. It's hard to explain it. I had to re-educate myself on basic math, as I had always been bad at it in school, and started from the ground-up. It just sort of came to me, as I re-familiarized myself with concepts. You might want to do the same, perhaps. Good luck with your studies, whatever the case.

why are you in japan?
>>
>>34466911
No

t. math major whose name starts with B.

>>34467064
Kinda nazi, but didn't you know the only people that hate math are the people who don't understand it? I'll fix your foundations in algebra and we'll see if you still hate math.
>>
>>34467144
>no idea what tan/cosine/sine actually are
sine and cosines are ratios of sides of a right angled triangle for a given angle
tan is the ratio of sine and cosine for a given angle

The unit circle is your friend here.

t. a /sci/ sperg who can't stop himself explaining this stupid shit to robots
>>
What does sexually neurotic mean?
>>
I just want any person on this earth to ask me what I do and when I say "type theory" or "programming languages" have them pretend to be interested and kinda laugh and nod along, still totally unsure what the fuck I'm saying, but happy that in it I am content.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.