[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I'm a 20 y/o guy, 5'0 and 100 lbs. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Alright guys, I'm a 20 y/o guy, 5'0 and 100 lbs. I have almost no body hair and a pretty feminine body. I want someone to honestly convince me to be a girl. If you can sell me on it I'll post pics :)
>>
>>34464019
Why be a girl when you could just be my cute boy?

I mean, taking magic girl pills is good and all, but you shouldn't do it unless you're trans. It'll sterilise you, render your dick non-functional, and give you tits (something you can only really hide for so long before your family takes you to the beach or something).
>>
>>34464159
how does my dick become non-functional?
>>
>>34464186
Unless you use it regularly you'll stop being able to get erect, or sometimes you can get erect but it causes huge amounts of pain. And before you go and think "Oh I'll just fap daily then", hormones can affect your sex drive heavily, so you might not have the motivation to sit down and jerk off for half an hour every day for the rest of your life to maintain your benis.
>>
>>34464186

this isn't true for all until u get the snip snip
>>
also as a side, how can I appear more compliant and non-threatening?
>>
>>34464299
>compliant
That's more a matter of actions than appearance.
>non-threatening
You're 5'0, you're already non-threatening.
>>
>>34464326
so how can I act more compliant?
>>
>>34464336
By doing what people tell you, duh

Here, we'll practice right now! Anon, I want you to come here and be my qt bf.
>>
You probably don't want to do that anon, I've started the process of being a trap and the biggest problem is how horny you are all the time. There are literal days when I'm just masturbating thinking about someone giving me their dick. It sounds great but it really isn't
>>
does smiling make me more submissive?
>>
Don't do pills just take care of your body and practice bra stuffing, make up and how to tuck your junk
>>
>>34464019
Satoko best
>>
Are you wanting to be a tranny or just a sissy?
>>
>>34465688
sissy i guess
>>
>>34465710
Don't fall for the sissy meme OP. Go for tranny: R9K is pretty much the only demand for sissies, but if you succeed as a tranny much more guys would fall for you.
>>
>>34464019
Post more Sextoko
>>
>>34464159
>but you shouldn't do it unless you're trans
why?

I feel like trans people give HRT a bad stigma
>>
>>34465809
FMK go

Fuck Rika, Marry Sextoko Kill Hanyu
>>
>>34465710
HRT kills your sex drive so if this is a fetish just cross dress and use makeup learn to contour.
>>
>>34464019
>>34464019
dont transition, cute boys are best boys
>>
>>34464019
>Take testosterone
>Become normal

Or

>Take estrogen
>Become freak

The choice is yours faggot.
>>
File: indeed it was.png (407KB, 788x560px)
indeed it was.png
407KB, 788x560px
>>34464019
>>34465850
Just as i planned
you mortals are pathetic
>>
>>34465946
dude, he's 5' tall, testosterone is just going to make him a dwarf

he might as well be happy
>>
i think ill just be a cute boy, people like those right?
>>
>>34466027
I do. Cute boys are the best boys.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.