[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /can't hate women/ here? They just seem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: they're soft.jpg (23KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
they're soft.jpg
23KB, 500x269px
Who else /can't hate women/ here?

They just seem so emotionally fragile.
>>
They're just people. You're going to have problems if you aren't able to evaluate all people objectively and on their own merits, regardless of their sex.
>>
>>34463652
>softie making a diary entry about his feefees
simp ass nigga
>>
>>34463652
They aren't fragile. They're cold, calculating and manipulative. I would know, I dated one for 6 years. I won't go into details because it's a long and painful story but basically even though she seemed so soft and fragile, especially when we first met, she was a vindictive sadist in the end.
>>
Girls are too cute for me to hate. Also, most are good people just trying to make it in the world and not evil criminal masterminds like the cucks on this board have somehow fooled themselves into thinking.
>>
I don't hate women, I hate shitty people. I also hate stupid people. It just so happens that most women are stupid and shitty. And its hard to respect an ugly or fat girl thats nice or humble because I know if they were hot they would be a bitch,
>>
Unfortunately, I'm more emotionally fragile than the average woman.
>>
I understand how some people get frustrated with them, but I can't hate them for their nature. After all they were meant to get along with us. Relationships are only so bad these days because men refused to step up and say feminism was a mistake.
>>
>>34463652
They are not emotionally fragile. It's just a trick. They are all grifters.
>>
>>34463841
Some people on here have convinced themselves that they are helpless victims in the face of a matriarchal conspiracy. You can tell that they're emotionally juvenile by the way they always phrase it.

>>Cold, calculating and manipulative.
>>Vindictive sadist.

Spoken like someone who just read Will to Power for the first time.
>>
>>34463652
That's strange, I hate women just fine
>>
>>34463870

Blaming feminism is a cop out. Most attractive young girls aren't even into politics or anything serious like that. They're just airheads that eat chipolte and watch netflix.

Women just suck on average, like there are guys that are shitty but most are decent dudes. Almost every woman I have met that wasn't a toad was a shitty person.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.