[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PsychedeIics cured my crippling depression and social anxiety.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1485551738760.jpg (81KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1485551738760.jpg
81KB, 630x630px
PsychedeIics cured my crippling depression and social anxiety. They are the spiritual red pill and will free yourself from yourself. The reason these substances have the highest scheduling throughout the world is because it will give you in a night what monks in east Asia spend their entire lifetimes trying to obtain. Peace within yourself, peace with the world, and the ability to strip away your own biases completely and utterly to make truly logical and informed decisions.

Almost all of my past problems stemmed from an inability to let go of my own ego. I couldn't see the world for how beautiful it actually was, and this was because I lived in it. Allow me explain:

If your life consists only of waking and unconscious states then your perspective of life is essentially one dimensional. You can only ever experience existence as a point on the line between fully alert and completely unconscious. The psychedelic state is neither waking life nor unconsciousness and places nowhere on the line between waking and sleeping. By introducing this state into your experience of life you will transform your perspective from one dimensions to two. Being at this point allows you to view reality from an unbiased perspective.

That is how I was able to make peace with the world but more importantly psychedelics will cause you to question everything you think you know about yourself. This was how I was able to find peace within myself.

What you think is your personality and flaws in your character are actually a list of self imposed and mostly culturally informed stereotypes that you make a choice to follow. The you behind you is not your personality and it is not your culture. Logic is the language of your true self and there are no character flaws that you do not consent to. Accepting this responsibility over yourself is the first step.

(Continued)
>>
File: 1485551939987.jpg (82KB, 550x705px)
1485551939987.jpg
82KB, 550x705px
>>34463219
The second step is to cure your fear of things that are not real. The past, death, and my personal image were my fears and the source of my social anxiety.

The past doesn't exist anymore. It is infinitely far away from us. Whatever traumas you have endured in the past, let them go. They exist only in your memory and persist into the present because you allow them to.

Time is a human invention. Time is the difference between two observations. Our most accurate clocks measure time this way on an atomic scale. By taking two observations and measuring the amount of change between them. The past and the future are completely illusory. Death is similarly illusory.

Ask an atheist what the death experience is like and what will he say? No concious thought. No sensory input. No concept of time. What else could these properties describe? The state of non existence before life perhaps? So if we can go from a non existent state to a state of existence and from there back to a state of non existence, why do we assume we will not reach a state of existence once more? I feel like I'm a pretty tough nut to crack but this realization shattered my view of what it means to be alive. I no longer fear death and if death is nothing to fear then truly there is nothing left to be fearful of.

My personal image? What a joke. I could walk up to Stacy right now and ask her out for some coffee and it would be nothing to me. Whats the worst that could happen? She says no? Everyone Iaughs at me? I die? Social anxiety is a fucking spook and all it does is prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Don't take my word for it. See for yourself.
>>
>>34463243
OP I've meditated to the point my ego was obliterated and I too saw the truth. But because you took the short cut method (drugs) no one is going to take this thread seriously.

So can I ask you, did you see the void where duality doesn't exist? Where nothing and everything are the same? A timeless existence that has no borders? That was you getting in touch with the true self. Liberating isn't it?
>>
Vedanta
>>
>>34463323
Not OP but you still didn't say a single point against his method
>>
My problem is people are meaning less to me. However as soon as i get high people become the only thing i care about
>>
>>34463448
Nothing wrong with taking the short cut as long as you understood what happened. I'm just saying people might look at the thread and skip over it because 'muh drugs'.
>>
ya psychadelic perspective is great until you have to deal with everyone else again. the distribution system requires a lifetime of obedience and servitude for most, you really advocating everyone get a clear perspective on that? people dont even want to know the truth. have you ever sat down and said what you wrote to an average person? they wince like you are stabbing them with a hot knife. same thing if you try to describe practical things like saving and interest rates.

eating the mushroom and using god's lantern is a privelige. count yourself lucky that you glanced and weren't terrified because most people i know who took them were sent into shock or in denial of what they saw after the effects wore off.

you have prophetic sight, your mind is sharply tuned. you are right the ego is "meaningless" as is everything, but it is not a hindrance. it is there for a reason.

be careful, just because you've read an atlas does not mean you know all of its knowledge.
>>
>>34463589
Please post more. I want to learn.
>>
I remember a moment on a mid-sized dose of LSD in which I made physical, mental, and spiritual peace between my past self, my future self, and myself. I felt utter bliss as I have never before experienced. I can only compare it to what I believe is Buddhahood or a similar state of perfection.

It faded away in less than 3-6 seconds real time, though the time I spent in that state was really timeless. It's not like I stayed there for an eternity or anything like that though, more like I simply existed in a place where time simply didn't exist.

I also know that this was a one-time event. No amount of LSD will get me there and it might actually damage me. And that's how I started on the spiritual path.

Tl;dr: psycedelics can serve as a great introduction into spirituality. YMMV greatly!
>>
>>34463640
i was learning from you. i have to play video games and eat. i wish you would post more. you are more eloquent than i am and i thought i was the smartest man alive. just thought i would add something.
>>
Loving this post. I got similar conclussions the first time I took LSD alone when I was 19. After some time in that state I got a clear message: "Beign alive or is not different. It doesn't matter". At forst it might sound depressing, but it was some of the most liberating experiences of my life.
Im grateful that I have the right mind to tolerate and somewhat understand this feelings or intuitive knowledge, because I know that this experiences have led me to a path more in tune with the life that has been given to me, and also helped me save the failing relationship with my soulmate.

Truth is, drugs are not for everyone, and them being banned is/was the most sane option to keep a lot of people in the "sane" realm. NOT EVERYONE IS CAPABLE OF OPENING THEIR MINDS SO FAST. This kind of experiences are reserved for mature/old souls only, because they have the strenght to tolerate it and get something positive out of it.
>>
>>34463243
>I no longer fear death
but losing your fear of death was based on the fact that you now believe you will live again and not because you have accepted the possibility that it could be the true end. this seems just like any sort of religion that promises an afterlife or reincarnation. it also sounds like an intense attachment to your own ego rather than the opposite.

we can go from a state of non existence to a state of existence because our brain develops as a fetus into a system that can sense and interpret the world and store our experiences. we stop existing once that system loses power. then the system that stores our consciousness decays and disappears. why would we be able to experience existence again?
>>
>>34464607
You were nothing before you were born and you'll be nothing after you die. But nothing is the place you came out of and it's the place you'll return to. You may live again, but this place of origin, the 'nothingness' is eternal. And when you realize you are one with nothing, you don't get shaken up like you used to. I know to me experiencing the truth was like dying, and then I was reborn a new person afterwards. I didn't physically die, but I consciously did.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.