[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this guy(s) ugly mug appearing all over this site?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (152KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 683x1024px
What's this guy(s) ugly mug appearing all over this site? What's the appeal?
>>
Can I get a quick rundown? Did he call something?
>>
>>34463172
>>34463199
Here is the dealio, my dudes.
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear of the Bogdanoffs
>>
>>34463199
shut up

This meme is god awful, out of all the richest people in the world, why'd you all have to pick the ugly one's
This entire meme boils down to them having ugly faces
All memes are shit but we're only a month into the new year and it's already forcing shitty memes
>>
>>34463260
BlDF pls go
>>
>>34463172
The appeal is that he's ugly
>>
>>34463260
>$0.01 has been deposited into your BIDF account
>>
>>34463260
"Give me control of a nation's memes and I care not who make the laws"

- Bogdanoffs
>>
>>34463172
very fucking shitty meme all normies share
>>
>>34463172
This meme is stupid and needs to die as soon as possible. It's spreading slanderous and even dangerous lies about the twins.
Besides, the Bogdanoff twins are anything but ugly.
>>
>>34463612
>butt ugly
fixed that for ya.
>>
>>34463913
That's slanderous. The Bogdanoffs look great for their age.
>>
>>34463913
Lashing out is a well-documented side-effect of the bogdabots.

F
>>
They're just a couple of French celebrities that had really bad plastic surgery. The meme is that they're ugly.

There was a scandal about a decade and a half ago that questioned the legitimacy of theoretical physics papers they wrote (especially considering they were just TV hosts and almost failed out of uni at least once). The consensus is that they're just goofy eccentrics.
>>
>>34463172
the joke is that the bogdanoff twins have funny faces
the meme is that they are the smartest people alive
>>
>>34463172
this video will explain everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.