[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where and how do I effectively beg for a gf? I'm a complete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: d6NnoX0.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
d6NnoX0.png
602KB, 963x720px
Where and how do I effectively beg for a gf? I'm a complete loser and have zero redeeming qualities as a human being, but I'm desperately lonely and crave female affection.
>>
>>34462961
You can't simply ask. You have to play their game. And if you fail, that's it. There's no other option.

This is why men kill themselves 5 times as much as women.
>>
>>34463109
Aren't there girls as lonely and ugly as I am? Surely there's one that would settle for me.
>>
>>34463415
>companionship
volunteer at pet shelter
>sex
hooker
>"girlfriend"
dating sims
>the full fucking thing, because you just HAVE to have it
mail-order bride
>>
>>34463490
>volunteer at pet shelter
animals can't talk or understand you

>hooker
don't actually find you attractive and won't have a real orgasm with you

>daying sims
meaningless scripted lines that everyone gets

>mail order bride
scam
>>
>>34462961
By being honest with yourself and others about it is the first step, like you're already doing here right now. Hopefully you're like that irl not just because you're anonymous.

People like honesty, you'd be surprised. But be cool about it.
>>
>>34463575
so you want someone that will talk to you and understand you, find you attractive, have real orgasms with you, say things to you that no one else will hear, and not use you for money/green card?

ignoring the fact that you're actually asking for a lot, try going to church to find someone
>>
>>34463891
Doesn't sound like a lot. Sounds like a normal relationship.
>>
>>34462961
My dad always told me; don't grovel.

It's repulsive and you will not attract the right kind of women. You will be cucked, I assure you m8.
>>
File: you_will_die_alone.gif (1015KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
you_will_die_alone.gif
1015KB, 500x273px
>>34464294
>normal relationship
Only in our Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>34464294
Sounds like a romanticized version of a normal relationship.

>shit is a raw earthy color, full of nutrients for plants to grow on, organic, and widely available

Your partner will have a life of her own and expect you to have enough self-confidence to not rely on her like a crutch. She'll always be lusting after hotter guys, like you'll be lusting after hotter girls. She will say ugly things that will make her look like a downright horrible person. Of course you're going to have to spend money on her. And at the end of it all, you'll only be posting the best parts on Facebook just like everyone else is doing.
>>
>>34464411
>>34464656
But why would you even be in a relationship with someone you don't find attractive or can't talk to?
>>
>>34464656
Which one of those things is romanticized though? Orgasms and conversation aren't exactly unatainable
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.