[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women are literally this retarded, egotistical, and self-entitled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-01-27-20-42-05.png (668KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-27-20-42-05.png
668KB, 800x1280px

Why would you ever want to be with one?
>>
because i'm a human male and have little to no brain damage.

don't act like being gay or avoidant isn't retarded, egotistical or self entitled.
>>
Lauren stop trying to be sexy. You arent sexy.
>>
>>34462436
I believe all men and women should be equal. I'm down to go halfsies on a condom.
>>
>>34462480
you're going to have to explain the last one because i have little to yes brain damage
>>
File: Jew York Times.jpg (568KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Jew York Times.jpg
568KB, 1224x1632px
>>34462436
>the nose knows

This cunt is why I am only getting $125 back in taxes after paying >$10k
>>
>>34462436
What the fuck am i reading here? You know that shit dont make no sense nigger orange
>>
>>34462480
>don't act like being gay or avoidant isn't retarded, egotistical or self entitled.

Can a retard driven by primitive urges please stop pretending to know what words too big for his tiny brain mean?
>>
>>34462760
>egotistical is a big word for him
stay single!
>>
Abortion is literally the most degenerate thing humans have come up with so far. Killing your own offspring for the sake of "exploring our sexuality".

It's not even a redflag, it's a legit deal breaker, women like this are too fucking far gone.
>>
>>34462772
No retard, it's too big of a word for you. Learn to reading comprehension you dimwitted chimp
>>
if she was defending "abortion rights" from a pragmatic standpoint of population control for low-iq/low-income/etc populations that disproportionately use abortion services i would tap that
>>
>women "deserve" a product fo' free

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh that's rich, that one made me think alright hahahaha kekekekekeke....are they serious?

Can I have free socks then? Or uh maybe free tooth care products?
>>
>>34462795
you just said it was a big word. don't get too upset.
>>
>>34462871
>I'm a 12 year old that can only comprehend one word at a time. I'm too retarded to read an entire sentence and comprehend it in context.
>hurr durr u mad xD

Thanks for proving my point champ
>>
>>34462921
are you single? how does that feel?
>>
abortion is fine

demanding gibs me dat to not opress their sexuality isnt
>>
>>34462436
>33
Gee wonder why she missed her prime?
Why some guy didn't pick her up then?
>>
>>34462943
ad hominems are great
>>
>>34463056
don't use words that you can't understand, little guy.
>>
File: worthless cunt.jpg (128KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
worthless cunt.jpg
128KB, 647x1080px
>>34462943
>resorting to your trump card already

Stupid. Dumb. Roastie. Cunt.
>>
>>34463081
>knowing "big words" like egotistical is more impressive than having human relationships
>>
File: 1485010162547.jpg (22KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
1485010162547.jpg
22KB, 326x414px
>>34462436
This is why I wish I was male desu

I dont want these to be my peers
>>
>>34463091
Its always the cunts that try to belittle someone through sexuality and relationships, and its always the cunts that create strawmen with every sentence
>>
File: 1485571718836.png (892KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485571718836.png
892KB, 800x1280px
>>34462436
>Posting the edit
>>
>>34463074
>being so triggered you have to insult random anons in the same exact way that crippled your pitiful self-esteem

>>34463091
>continuing to imply lack of relationships of someone who've never met, like a retard
>acting like spreading your legs for Chad and his friends to run through is an accomplishment

kekekekekekekekekekekekek
>>
>>34463142
i think you feel as little as you're ever going to. i don't need to do anything.
>>
>>34463180
>thinks he's talking to a girl for the first time
>this is how he thinks talking to a girl looks like
are you an asian?
>>
>>34463188
Im actually pretty good with who I am and Im a very optimistic person

I just think people like you are why the world isnt a good place

I have a boyfriend, Im not even the guy you were talking to to begin with, but you feel a need to shit on people all the same and in the same way to deal with your own inability to do anything else and your own shittiness

No one wants you, bitch
They fuck you because its easy and feels good but you'll die alone for your cuntiness
>>
>>34463295
so of all the things in the world that have shitty consequences, you think me calling out that gay people aren't inherently better than women is the reason the world sucks?

>optimistic
>world isn't a good place

>you'll die alone
>you feel a need to shit on people

get a grip. is this puberty or what?
>>

One woman said something stupid, therefore 50% of the earths population is retarded, egotistical and self entitled?

Come on.
>>
>>34463164
Can we stop with these holy shit
>>
>>34463257
Lolwat? Nothing thatt post makes any sense at all. Are you retarded?

That's a rhetorical question

Rhetorical is a big word

for you

retard
>>
>>34463374
roastie shut the fuck up, how many fucking times???
>>
>>34462436
kek at being able to see her (basic) body but her face looks like a ghost. Odds are it's busted as fuck.
>>
>>34463374
He's right though. Women's brains never grow past a 6th grade intelligence
>>
>>34463606

I'm a male. I just like females. Even if they are not particularly fond of me.

>>34463703

I can understand why you would say that. I am sometimes tempted to think the same way. But I think it's important to keep in mind that men and women are biologically different. When I argue with a female, I can get very frustrated, because she argues in a way that is illogical and makes no sense. But then I remember that the two of us are built differently. I think she doesn't have a logical bone in her body, and she has her own "reasoning" for why I'm in the wrong.

And sometimes women can be very intelligent and down to earth, more so than the vast majority of men. In my entire life, I have met 2 or 3 such women.
>>
>>34463164
pls anon

Also
>abstinence costs money
Thankfully this cunt will likely not reproduce.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.