[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it normal to smoke if you only like nicotine in moderation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: camel-cigarette.jpg (575KB, 1723x1621px) Image search: [Google]
camel-cigarette.jpg
575KB, 1723x1621px
is it normal to smoke if you only like nicotine in moderation? if i smoke 3 cigarettes back to back i feel sick and just sit down for a little while but one is nice and doesnt make me feel gross
>>
>>34461322
Basically if you smoke one like once a week, it will never effect you negatively. If you smoke one once a day, you'll start to get the negative effects of it, and you'll gradually increase how many you use, leading to addiction.

If you enjoy them and can keep it ideally to like once a week or once every couple of days you'll be fine.

I've never met someone who doesn't end up using them habitually. Even if you don't think they are addictive, you'll start off saying you'll just smoke one once a day, or even less, and you will most likely start using a lot more daily. Eventually becoming a pack a day smoker

Basically it's normal to do it in moderation but it's pretty hard and I would be careful because lots of people start off saying they are just going to smoke in moderation
>>
>>34461456
ive been smoking 1 or two every day or every two days for the past year i think youre right just once a week is a good idea
>>
They're addictive, but the health consequences are exaggerated to the extreme. Just keep it to, I'd say, 5 a day or less and you'll be fine.

For the anti-smoking goombas who will get upset by my opinion, consider this: if smoking 2 packs a day takes 30 years to kill you, how bad can they really be?
>>
>>34461525
thank you yeah i know one gy who still smokes 3 packs a day and has for 60 years, i wouldnt do that but thats crazy

also is it weird that smoking more than 2 at a time can make me feel a little sick

am i just a pussay
>>
>>34461525
it doesn't always take 30 years. thats why its retarded to make a regular habit of smoking. you're playing russian roulette with your health because you could end up with cancer in a few years or 30.

not that any of you robots here give a shit anyway
>>
>>34461493
Yeah for cigarettes I would say once a week, maybe twice a week.

Also, if you like nicotine, why don't you just vape? I know it looks stupid and there's a really cancerous subculture to the whole thing, but I find it to be a much better way to enjoy nicotine.

>no smell
>tastes pretty good
>costs less (this depends on how much you buy)
>no ridiculous amounts of additives or chemicals
>not as addictive
>much better for your lungs, vaping is better than smoking which is combustion

You don't need to be a douche with huge mods walking around puffing enormous clouds. You can get a small set and just use it for the nicotine. I have a small little vape for 30 dollars that I use solely for the nicotine effect. It's not big and obnoxious looking. I use it indoors in my dorm room while I'm playing vidya and it doesn't set off the alarms. It's great, would recommend getting a cheap one
>>
File: 3075028H.jpg (38KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
3075028H.jpg
38KB, 500x427px
i am not 21 so i cant buy cigarettes in chiqago and i am vaping feels bad man. i want cigarettes so i can get cancer and die alone away from everyone and get cancer
>>
i like to pick up smoking when i'm having a tough time at work as an excuse to take breaks. go have a smoke, take 5 minutes, relax. i never smoke more than a few a day, a pack lasts over a week.
>>
>>34461667
dont worry once you turn 19 you might grow out of this mindset
>>
>>34461591
No you might not just be a pussy.

Honestly only douchebags who like to make themselves sick from smoking way too much nicotine call others pussies when they only smoke what they can handle.

Same with drinking or smoking weed. Just know your limits because if you know how much you need to do to get your desired effect, than just go that far, because it's all that's necessary and you won't get a bad high, buzz, drunk feeling
>>
>>34461700
why? all of my relatives smoke a pack a day and theyre still alive at 60-70. my grandpa was a pack a day smoker until he was 70 and now hes 90.
>>
Smoke pipe tobacco, you can roll it into cigarettes or smoke out of a pipe and it's not nearly as bad for you, plus it has better taste
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.