[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When people say you're "good with computers" and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: AE6qLtY.jpg (69KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
AE6qLtY.jpg
69KB, 600x418px
When people say you're "good with computers" and call you "the computer guy" does that mean they think you're an autist?
>>
>>34461152
It's because you spend all day on a computer anon
>>
wait till they find out im not smart i just spend all my time on the computer
>>
I get this too. It's cuz they see you on the computer a lot and assume you're good with computers because of this, since in a normie's innocent addiction-free mind, everything people do must be something they are skilled at which they like doing
>>
>>34461152
if you are an autist then everything you do will seem autistic. girls who say shit like "computer guy" probably shouldn't know you by things you do at a computer. read your audience, familia.
>>
>>34461176
this desu, i don't even know how to code
>>
>>34461194
>implying you're not more skilled at the things you do on the computer than if you never bothered with one
>>
>>34461304
This feel.
>Tfw my friend calls me 'I.T. guy' or I.T.
>>
>google the fix to whatever problem retard's computer has
>they bother me for anything technology related

I make it an effort to pretend to be dumb as fuck around computers now because people can't learn to google fixes to their shit.
>>
>>34461152
No, they don't think you're an autist. They're categorizing you in their head so when they have issues, they can hit you up.

If you work with computers or are a programmer, do not tell women your job. Tell them you're an exotic dancer. Tell them anything other than computer related.
>>
https://youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.