[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the tobacco meme I bought my first pack of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1484330939238.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1484330939238.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
>tfw fell for the tobacco meme

I bought my first pack of cigarettes today. I smoked three and threw the shit out, so fucking disgusting. How do people smoke this garbage unironically? It tastes like fucking shit, smells like shit, and I felt NOTHING after smoking them.

Fuck people who smoke this, it fucking sucks and you might as well lick a chunk of charcoal, it's basically the same fucking thing. Fuck me for wasting money on this literal normalfag meme.
>>
i bet you a sock full of quarters you didn't inhale
>>
File: CywgYvTVQAAn2hM.jpg (133KB, 900x1200px)
CywgYvTVQAAn2hM.jpg
133KB, 900x1200px
>>34460918
Pretty much this. I never got a buzz for smoking one. I smoked like 5 in a row and got a nice buzz though.
>>
Odds are that you were doing it wrong.
>>
>>34460918
cigs r only good with weed in them brah
>>
I only enjoy them when ive been drinking or am on other drugs. It brings a rush to your head and if the blood is tainted by drugs you get a ruah of high when you smoke
>>
>>34460936
>>34460973
I was inhaling. Made me cough the first couple of drags, but after that it was fine. It's shit and I'm pissed at myself for wasting money on this shit.
>>
i don't think you smoked it right anon.
>>
Falling for the tobacco meme would be that you tried them to look cool and now you can't quit.

Nicotine as an addictive substance takes a while to build up to. You need to smoke once every few days just to get a nice, light buzz and eventually build up to the point you do a pack a day.

I started with vaping, went to cigarillos, went back to vaping, and quit. I don't really have an addictive personality so I don't have cravings for it like some addicts do who need to run outside every 2 hours for a smoke break.

Wouldn't mind a nice cigar or cigarillo with a good dinner and wine every once in a while though.

Pity the people who can't control their dopamine impulses and become slaves to the tobacco jew, especially since cigarettes are literally pure cancer.
>>
Who here /dude weed/
>tfw smoked a bowl out of my bong earlier and my lungs/chest hurts when i inhale now
>didn't cough or anything
>been smoking for over 2 years now and this has never happened
what the fuck guys
>>
>>34460994
Boo hoo, you spent $5 whole dollars on a pack! What a total waste of such a large amount of money. You must be really feeling that economic hit in your wallet. Ouch, dude! That's gotta sting.

I smoked 3 packs a week for five years. Do the math on how much money I spent. Other people have smoked 10x as much as me for 5x or more longer. Think about how much money they spent. So shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34460918
well it's like coffee right? comes in like a pile of dogshit but after a while you get used to it and the effects start to become noticeable.

there's always the biology excuse - some people react right away to nicotine, weed, etc. while others don't feel anything.
>>
I used to smoke. Never got addicted to it, and quit because of other health issues. The main thing that I liked about it was having something to manipulate when I was just sitting around. Does that make sense?
>>
>tfw smoke so much weed + tobacco end up coughing up tar all day everyday
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.