[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you don't have the rigor and drive required to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1472904329780.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472904329780.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>tfw you don't have the rigor and drive required to get fit
>tfw the gym is a fucking awful place that blasts you with shit music 24/7
I just walked out in the middle of a set because I couldn't take it anymore, I've literally never done it before

I feel like all my hope just disappeared
>>
find a better gym. ymca is full of old people that don't do shit
>>
>>34460468
the gym is like 200 meters away, there are no alternatives, it doesn't even have anything to do with the clientele

and I don't feel like doing it anymore, the only time I ever got any real (but still really terrible) strength gains I got fucking fat, and I feel absolutely nothing from lifting except discomfort
>>
>>34460438
is your goal to bulk up or to lose weight? also you may be biting off more than you can chew. don't go hulk mode on the first couple days of working out desu.
>>
>>34460539
I don't even know anymore
> don't go hulk mode on the first couple days of working out desu
I've been doing this shit on and off for years
the most weight I ever lifted was like a two plate deadlift
>>
honestly I think I'll just stop eating and lose all my fat

shame because I really enjoyed eating but I've been thinking of picking up coffee which has no calories

if I die it's worth it
>>
>>34460438
>>34460590
>>34460814
I know these feels
>5'10-5'11
>~170lbs (20%bf)
>dont know if I should cut or bulk

If I bulk I'll get chubby and look even more babyfaced

if I cut I wont get strong but I'll be handsomer in the face and maybe the normans will take me more srsly
>>
>>34460590
Get a set routine and eat moar. It's litetally only three hours a week of your time
>>
>>34460438
semi-/fit/ normalfag here
Going there in the first place was the hardest part.

You hear me? You already beat the hardest part. You're already past the worst of it. Go again- it will still suck, but less. If it helps, bring a picture of something that reminds you why you want to get fit. Hell a picture of a cute girl will give you a small testosterone flush.
Buy some cheapass headphones and drown out their garbage with your own tunes.
KEEP A NOTEBOOK. Keep records of what you did, how much weight, etc. Kick yourself into the habit of going to the gym 1x a week for a month, then 2x for a month, until your schedule won't allow any more. After a few weeks, check your notebook and you'll see it.
It will be small, but it will be there.
Improvement.
You will have changed. You will have gotten stronger, better. You will see the tangible results of processing willpower into making more of yourself.
And when you reach that point? The point where you stop feeling like an idiot wasting time, and start feeling like you've found an opportunity you don't want to waste.
A year from now you'll laugh at the idea that you thought of giving up today. GLHF anon.
>>
I'm really unfit and fat and recently got a gym membership. I've been working out for the past 3 days. My knees start hurting and I have to stop. Does this mean I should take a rest day or should I just power through it?
>>
File: 1442634641333.png (46KB, 688x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442634641333.png
46KB, 688x750px
>>34460954
Like I said, I've been regularly lifting off and on for the last few years, I remember doing it when I was NEET and I'm in my third year of uni right now
I always have set schedules, I always write down what I lift, I used even to count all my calorie and protein intake and I dropped like ten kilos. I'm just too bored with it to start up again. It's truly fucking awful, I make no progress at all unless I start blasting away at like 3 kcal a day, but then I get fat and I look like fucking garbage when fat. Going to the gym regularly is also awful because like I said I'm a uni student and sometimes my schedule fucks me, because there's literally zero way I'm going to go there during daytime and share one bench with sixty sweaty niggers.

and I literally feel nothing except discomfort and exhaustion, but not the good kind of exhaustion, just some weird stiffness, I truly hate actually performing the exercises once the novelty wears off. there is absolutely zero feeling of reward when you actually do it. I also run out of energy quickly, I don't know if it's just me or if I eat weird or if it's my shit cardio.

also I hurt my back when doing squats so now I can't be fucked to do that fucking exercise any more

also proteins are expensive
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.