[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'9 >110 lbs How do I eat more, I'm sick of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: big_1423069677_image.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1423069677_image.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>5'9
>110 lbs
How do I eat more, I'm sick of being a skeleton lads but I hate eating food
>>
>>34460414
Just shove food into your stupid fucking mouth and shut the fuck up, it's not that hard
>>
>>34460432
When you're stomach is the size of a peanut and you hate most food it's pretty hard
>>
>5'11"
>175lbs
just eat

wow

so difficult to comprehend, I know
>>
File: 1483763489343.jpg (454KB, 1201x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483763489343.jpg
454KB, 1201x900px
>5'10
>188lbs
origrig
>>
>>34460484
he wants to stop being a skeleton, not to become a fatass
>>
>>34460509
>he wants to stop being a skeleton, not to become a fatass
Nice passive-aggressive estrogen-laden comment but you say that like they're exclusive things, literally LITERALLY all OP has to do is eat and lift something heavier than his dick

fucking nu-logic nu-male
>>
1. exercise less
3. eat larger portions
2. eat more high energy, low cost foods like sweets, grains, & liquors

as a man, just 4 hours of doing shit every day, riding a bike for an hour, etc. can add 1k-2k onto your caloric intake in a single day, easily hitting 4k+ calories just to maintain body weight if you lead even a slightly active life. I burn 2.4k call on weekends, 4-5k on workdays, as an example, and I need to eat a good 3.5k cal average every day just to maintain.

make yourself a massive plate of spaghetti with 1/3 of the pasta package and 1/2 can of sauce.

go out and enjoy a hamburger from wendy's

cereal is a great source of easy calories.
>>
>>34460414

>hates eating

what's the fuck wrong with you? did your mom beat you at dinner time as a kid? find something you like and shovel it into your face.
>>
>>34460534
>just eat and lift
>OP now eats 6,000 calories of steak a day and curls with 3-pound barbells

Now do you see why there's room for elaboration?
>>
>>34460809
>dude hyperbole lmao
upvoted and reblogged!
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (310KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
310KB, 1080x1349px
What's honestly the average weight for that height ?
>>
>5'9
>175

I'm overweight, I don't look it when I'm wearing clothes but I have a big distended stomach that grosses me out. How do I get rid of this?
>>
>>34462164
Replace all your drinks with water
>>
>>34462164

>175lb
>overweight

if you're a man, you probably have a self-image problem, or need to put on more muscle.
>>
File: 1455721342425.jpg (15KB, 403x333px) Image search: [Google]
1455721342425.jpg
15KB, 403x333px
>>34462225
>implying both of those aren't inclusive
I'm 2" taller than him + the same weight and both of those describe me
>>
File: 1458143692904.gif (528KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1458143692904.gif
528KB, 500x246px
>Lmao just eat
>Lmao just get a job
>Lmao just bee urself
>Lmao just talk to her

I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>34462289
Eating is easier than not eating (unless you have an opiate addiction) to be quite H with you, familiar
>>
hey m8, i'm 5'10'' and around 115-120 depending on how my appetite has been

maybe i can explain it to people; i don't actively despise eating but where many people derive great pleasure from eating i don't really get anything

on top of that, if i am not consuming cannabis i've got very little appetite, even if i'm stoned as all get out i don't really have much of a drive to grub out

sure, i can enjoy a good greasy burger or some good ethnic food, but plenty of times if i'm feeling peckish i just don't mind the feeling of moderate hunger enough to whip up something to eat or go grab some shitty fast food
>>
>>34462263

it's incredibly hard for people to actually perceive what their body looks like, you can look distended while underweight or normal while fat and everyone suffers to some degree or another.
>>
>>34462335
>Eating is easier than not eating

Normies believe this
>>
>>34462289

if you literally cant put food in your mouth, you have a genuine fucking problem. literally just go eat a bowl of oats or some shit, getting calories is really easy.
>>
PLEASE teach me how to hate food

I beg you
>>
>>34462383
Except it is? I have no problem eating after I spend even just 30 minutes actually lifting. You're just calling me a "normie" because you know I'm right and you're incapable of proving me wrong.

>>34462388
exactly
>>
>fell for the "just eat more" meme
>went to 5'10 170
>disgusting skinnyfat body

If you have a skinny frame you will look awful if you just shovel food into your mouth without working out 4 days a week.

Better to just stay skinny and lean bulk if you want to lift, don't fall for gomad
>>
>>34462396
get an opiate addiction, it keeps me functioning at ~1000-1500kcal/day and I'm >>34460484
>>
>>34462388
>>34462416
>Eat
>Get full
>Try to eat more
>Throw up everywhere

Wew
>>
>>34462441
Your mistake was "trying to eat more", retard. Sounds like you're just trying to get away with indiscriminately shoveling food into your gullet.

>>34462433
Yeah its not a meme because you also have to work out to do something with the food and develop the appetite. Even just lifting 3 days a week wouldn't have done that to you,but you're a retard and a poster-child for post-birth abortion.

>lean bulk
yeah you shouldve been aborted
>>
>>34460414
You're 5'9, either be skinny and become a trap or kill yourself
>>
>>34462441

yo retard, your stomach literally grows and shrinks to accommodate the amount of food you eat. if you're used to starving yourself it will literally be impossible for you to eat properly.

you need to eat until you feel full every day, and maintain that feeling of full, until your stomach expands and you can eat normal amounts of food again.
>>
>>34462416
i wouldn't say that general appetite has anything to do with the really stupid robot-normie dichotomy

for some people, eating is literally their favorite thing to do

for some people, taking the time and effort to eat is one of their least favorite things to do

and for most people, its somewhere in between
>>
>>34462433

women prefer skinny fat to 100lb dying lanklet.
>>
>>34462472
What are you even trying to say m8? Try learning better english. I did lift 3 days a week but I fell for the SS + gomad

Lean bulk is objectively better if you don't want to turn into a /fit/ meme
>>
>>34462574

if you're trying to look normal, take up cardio exercise, you won't get swole and you will build up a healthy chunk of lean muscle.

biking is a great one because you can fit it naturally into your day to day just going places, but it only works out your lower body.
>>
>>34462574
What are YOU trying to say, cuckboy? There's a clear line/difference between "just eat more" and "GOMAD". I know you're probably retarded but GOMAD is literally a fucking meme and you're probably under 21 if you fell for it.

-Lift 3x a week
-Eat at a ~500kcal surplus, focus on proteins and good carbohydrates (not sugars)

wow thats so hard geez
>>
>>34462612
That's what lean bulking is you idiot
>>
I'm 5'8 and 130 pounds (9stone 4,), skinny fat though, how much hungrier to I have to get before I reach skellymode
>>
>>34462612

lifting is a meme and is terrible advice, most people aren't going to feel any interest in lifting heavy objects, and when they do will fuck it up and get shitty benefits and odd-looking bodies.

this guy should just stick to casual, easy shit, like cardio; do what >>34462607 said and just buy a bike and use it to do shit.
>>
File: buzzkill.jpg (44KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
buzzkill.jpg
44KB, 500x394px
>>34460414
I'm also 5'9'' meme height anon. It doesn't really matter what we do.

>>34462493
this is the response we get
>>
>>34462651
Yeah I am an idiot but at least im not a retard

>>34462661
Not really dude, lifting is what turned Sam Hyde from one of us into an Alpha Male who crushes qt buttholes and imposes his will onto whomever he wants

That and there's that fuckin Socrates quote about men who need to achieve their peak athletic potential or whatever, I dont know, I'm just an idiot :^)
>>
You fuckers think you have it so bad, Im 6'0 and 124 pounds on a good day. I havent been able to put on weight since sophomore year of high school. Every time I start to fill out a little I get a growth spurt or drop back down in weight. Life is hell.
>>
>>34460474
I don't know, drink a lot of milkshakes? Eat shit that's heavy in calories that you enjoy.
>>
>>34460414
Eat lean meats
Stop worrying about it too much.
Eat vegetables.
Don't be hateful, racist, etc.
>>
>>34460414
eat food then have desert
>>
5'9"

240lbs

I'm a big boy
>>
How the fuck is this even popular. I'm not fat (5'10 146 lbs) but I gain weight so fucking easily even when I excersize a shit ton. I literally have to starve to maintain my weight. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>34463076
I really like big boys ;)
>>
>>34460414
>5'9
What's it like being a manlet
Original
>>
Fatfucks:

"Just eat more" is shitty advice. It's easy for you, because you have obviously eaten quite a lot. Not everyone has a craving for food that is as powerful as yours, so for some people it is not quite as simple to eat more. If they want to eat more, they actually have to put effort into it.

The same goes for skinnyfucks, btw. "Just stop stuffing your face" is easy to say for someone who's slim. You don't experience the same sort of desire to eat as a fat guy does. You are not thin because you have willpower, you are thin because you just happened to be born without the vulnerability of being addicted to food.

Sorry, OP, you will just have to suck it up and force yourself to eat. When I worked out, I made myself eat brown rice and chicken breast everyday. I didn't like it, at it was a chore every day, but I did grow.

If you don't care about health, then go ahead and eat fast food.
>>
File: Saddest_dog.jpg (15KB, 350x376px) Image search: [Google]
Saddest_dog.jpg
15KB, 350x376px
>6'1"
>130lbs
It would be a lot better if I wasn't a hungry skeletal.
>>
>>34463315
Well now you see the double standards. Fat people are constantly told that not eating is really easy. Just don't put food in your mouth.
>>
Anyone here know a basic muscle building routine for hungry skeletons like myself and others in this thread?
Doesn't have to be only at home ones.

Or does /fit/'s sticky have one
>>
>>34463468

"Just eat more/less" is actually valid advice, because it's pretty much the only way you can gain or loose weight. Not easy, but completely true.
>>
>>34463136

you gain weight because you are aggressively underweight, to the point it's unhealthy and probably hurting you. put on 30 lbs and I assure you you will be able to eat much bigger meals.
>>
>>34460414
Want to trade ? I'm 5'9 and 200 lbs
>>
>>34460414
we have the same body type, but i love food, im just poor
>>
>>34463521

skeletals should start with cardio. cardio will actually build some healthy muscle tone if you're the type of person who has trouble lifting 20lbs like I used to be. walk a lot, ride a bike, hell get a part time job that requires light physical labour.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170127-004220.png (214KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170127-004220.png
214KB, 1440x2560px
5'8 150 lbs
I feel like a fatass. I used to be 130lbs but I've been gaining weight steadily.
>>
>>34463946

Skeleton reporting in. Cardio is healthy and good for you, and everyone should do it, regardless of whether you are fat or skinny.

But if you are a skinnyfag, and you just want to bulk up and gain some strength, then no, cardio isn't your best bet. You want to do some heavy lifting.
>>
>>34464111

you're gonna get some poor chicken-wrist hurt telling him to lift, baby steps man.
>>
>>34464149

Oh, sure. I'm not saying you should get under a squat rack, and pile on the plates. Ego lifting cripples people. Start out with the smallest weight you can find. See how it feels. If it's easy, move on to a higher weight. Keep doing this and eventually you will know exactly how much you can lift without destroying your body.

My point is, if your main concern is to gain weight and bulk up, cardio really isn't gonna help. When talking about overall health, yes, do cardio. But cardio isn't a weightgainer. In fact, cardio kind of helps you loose weight.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.