[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your mom thinks you're gay >can honestly say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1471502132765.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471502132765.png
51KB, 657x527px
>tfw your mom thinks you're gay
>can honestly say that i'm not
>just a fucking loser who literally cannot get any women in to me

is there a worse feel than this?
>>
>>34459943
>who literally cannot get any women in to me

You're supposed to go in them dude
>>
File: 1475609205001.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1475609205001.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>>34459943
>tfw my mommy loves me unconditionally
>tfw she doesn`t expect me to get a gf or start a family despite marrying her first bf (my father)
>tfw accepts me being "special"
>tfw she only is slightly amused by my virgin status
It`s truly a great feeling to have my mommy be my mommy.
Share you mommy-related good feelings.
>>
File: 1435548188651.png (260KB, 499x481px) Image search: [Google]
1435548188651.png
260KB, 499x481px
>>34459943
Parents keep bugging me to hit on pretty young women when out in public
>they can't fathom why a 24 year old male with no job or college education that still lives with his parents wouldn't talk to a random girl he sees while out to dinner with his mommy and daddy
>>
>>34460018
My mom is the sane way. She doesn't mind me not being getting married.
>>
>>34459943
At least that implies that your mother thinks you should have a girlfriend.
>>
I tried to explian to my mother awhile back that I'm 2Dsexual, but she didn't understand and now she's making me go see a shrink. Fucking normalfags.
>>
>>34459943
Dont worry about it anon, im not a robot and my mom thinks im gay because I never bring girls to holidays and shit

>Mom, Dad Grandma this is the slut Ive been banging for a few weeks. No we arent serious, in fact I usually dont even like her being around my friends! But at least you wont think I suck dick now!

dont worry about it
>>
>>34460114
man that fucking tanks
>>
You're lucky.

My mom insists that I'm asexual and expects me to stay at home and take care of her when she gets old.
>>
File: 1440830377951.jpg (42KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1440830377951.jpg
42KB, 600x468px
>>34459943
>Anon how can you not find a woman you're so handsome
>Anon are you sure you're trying
>Anon do you need me to help you find a girl?
>Anon I made you okcupid account do you like it?
>Anon are you gay? It's okay if you're gay anon
Just...
>>
File: 1484234924066.jpg (54KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1484234924066.jpg
54KB, 600x686px
>fw im actually gay and girls hit on me when im in public, but im also completely socially inept and too anxious to ever put myself out there
>>
>>34460018
This
I was blessed with a really cool mommy.
>be 29
>tfw she asked me on my birthday if I was gay
>told her I'm not
>explain to her that the reason I don't have a gf is because my acne fucked up my self esteem
>she tells me that even if girls will not love me, she always will because I'm a great son
>cooks my favorite food, gives my an allowance and supports me financially now that I went back to school
>Can talk to her about anything that bothers me and ask her for advice
>always encourages me when I'm feeling down or thinking of giving up
>lent me money when I bought a car so that I wouldn't pay high interest to a bank
I love you mommy. You are the best and I'll take care of you until your last breath.

Any other anons blessed with cool moms?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.