[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Chads and Stacies really happy deep down inside or are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1245.jpg (75KB, 584x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.jpg
75KB, 584x576px
Are Chads and Stacies really happy deep down inside or are they miserable just like me?
>>
If they were miserable like you they wouldn't be on 4chan on a Friday night
>>
>>34459934
You just cut me to my inner core, mine freund.
>>
File: chad.jpg (768KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
768KB, 1836x3264px
they're happy and get tons of puss
>>
They don't have a "deep down inside" the reason they are chads and stacies is because theyre content with their stake in life, the vast majority don't need to put up a facade because they can function without any sort of dissonance, just acting how they think/feel.
>>
>>34461370
What are you trying to say, mr originale?
>>
i'd say they're pretty happy and blessed.
also even among chads/stacies, there are cliques or people who vibe better.

being a chad/stacy means you're loved for who you are, and people flock to you automatically. it's nice and comfortable. you don't worry about people's perceptions because you're stable in who you are. also your friends. everyone has each other.

what sucks is when you have to deal with the people who flock to you that you're not very interested in or have time for. they try to worm into your life - which isn't bad, but some will guilt trip you as if you owe them a response. it's very uncomfortable
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.