[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup robots, i've decided to kill myself and i'm looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1484673856014.jpg (15KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
1484673856014.jpg
15KB, 450x299px
sup robots, i've decided to kill myself and i'm looking for the least painful way to do it. how much of this shit would i need to smoke to OD peacefully?
>>
>>34459608
1 blunt

t. pothead
>>
Just 5 tons in 15 mins should be easy enough
>>
>>34459608
I'm gonna kill myself.
>Wrong, go outside fag.
>>
>>34459608
on a serious note, I've decided that if I ever want to kill myself I'm going to drive somewhere remote and overdose on heroin. Seems like the best way to go.
>>
In theory if you wanted to just go for the whole "sleep you never wake up from" suicide but didnt want to wind up a vegetable or in a coma, what would you do? Would sleeping pills and vodka do the trick? How many of what kind of pills?
>>
>>34459902
Be very careful. I tried this and failed miserably... woke up from a coma about a week later with a fucking insane hospital bill and slew of new antidepressants and state appointed doctors.
>>
>>34459902
a shit ton of benzos and alcohol could do that
both act on the GABA neurotransmitters
>>
if you could OD on weed that is probably a really bad way to go. I would get anxious and scared as fuck
>>
>>34460026
this was exactly what I >>34459984 did. You need to take a fuckton. By fuckton, I mean more than 300 doses.
>>
>>34459608
It's well over a hundred grams, perhaps hundreds, and you'd have to smoke it all before your body absorbs it. I'm sure Normie Times, NORML, or Vice has some sort of research published on this.
>>
>>34459984
>>34460026
>>34460058
So my takeaway is:
>Benzos and booze
>shit ton of both
Sorry for being such a novice but does anyone know where one acquires benzos? And also any way to calculate based on body weight a dose with wnough buffer to avoid a chance at not dying?
>>
>>34459608
light a garbage bag full of it on fire and dip your head in
>>
Something like 1300mg of thc per pound of body weight, in one sitting.
>>
>>34459902
>get prescribed trazadone to help you sleep
>down entire prescription alongside a fifth
>sleep forever with qt bitches
>>
>>34461423
You could fake a really severe anxiety disorder (unless actually applicable) and take a large amount or all of the pills prescribed at a time with alcohol.
>>
>>34461423
Don't use benzos, they won't kill you, actually if anything you'll probably get brain damage from it. Just don't kill yourself is my message, but fuck all don't try to use benzos and alcohol to do it, you'll end up worse than dead.
>>
There is no painless easy methid except guns. If you are from the us, you are the winner.
>>
>>34461976
you could slit the back of your knees. It's like your wrists but there's less nerves there, and it's also easier to do since your legs aren't given as much priority by your survival instincts as your hands are.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 425x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 425x669px
>>34459902
Picture is really related.
Really though.
>>
>>34462097
Those are some really sexy revolvers.
>>
>>34459608
Buy 20 grams of shrooms. Eat them all. Go out in the woods when it's snowing and peacefully freeze to death
>>
>>34462120
Yea thats not the point.
Large pistol or shotgun shells for suicide, no rifle round.
>>
>>34462163
What do you recommend, anon? .45 ACP, .357 magnum, .44 magnum?
>>
Ordered 100mg of fentanyl, should be arriving next week, and when it does, i will be injecting all of it in to my arm.
>>
>>34461834
Well fuck then. How would you reccomend I end it in that case? Seems most every way is either excruciatingly painful or has a serious chance of leaving me braindead. Sometines both
>>
>>34461423
Do NOT take benzos would be the takeaway. You would need a lot to reach lethal toxicity despite being so far above dosage. Far more than you can afford.
>>
>>34459608
two times your bodyweight within an hour
just OD on heroin, you'll die peacefully in your sleep
>>
>>34459608
>>34459902
>>34461423
buy a helium tank from a place (look for that yourself, i doubt amazon does it anymore) along with some sort of (sorry i dont know the exact name) gas mask/breathing mask to connect it to

get in bed, get comfy

put on mask, release helium

sleep tight, sweet dreams :*

ignore every fucker here that suggests overdosing on anything BUT heroin, and dont shoot yourself (do it wrong and your face will be permafucked, difficulty breathing, doing basic shit etc)

and with all of these, youll make some sort of commotion, someone might find you before youre out for good (will take hours to be done) never mind the slow, painful deaths theyll cause (minus shooting, but thats easy to fuck up)
>>
>>34459646
gotta make it 6 to be sure
>>
>>34459608
You're not going to find peace in overdosing on marijuana. You'll probably puke and pass out less than halfway through.
>>
>>34459608
Ehhh, it will take too long with just weed. Better mix some DMT in there to speed things along.
>>
File: 10407.jpg (42KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
10407.jpg
42KB, 499x499px
>>34459608
You would need 680kg of weeds injected within 15 minutes to die from it.

https://youtu.be/vPszR0-vTqc
>>
Find a diabetic type 1 in your family or whoever, and get one of their needles and fast acting insulin(I use novalog personally, not sure what other kinds there are, but they are in small squat bottles so blind fucks can tell the difference) Grab a needle, fill it full, and pop yourself in the stomach. Within about 30 minutes you'll drop and your heart will stop. It'll pretty much induce a coma and heart attack. Make sure nobody is in the house to find you, I made that mistake thinking nobody would come down to my room.
>>
>>34462325
you are going to get fucking HIGH before you die, my man

fucking

HIGH

like, Mount Olympus and cherubs blowing into trumpets high
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.