/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you weren't born 100yrs into the future, where VR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>tfw you weren't born 100yrs into the future, where VR is perfected and you can have sex with your waifu
>>
VR is getting pretty good though

at least we weren't born 100 years into the past, where VR was a distant fantasy
>>
>>34459519
Why not just fuck your gf
>>
>>34459566
haha you funny boy
>>
>>34459630
>He didn't even have a grilfondo
>>
>>34459544
I doub't we;ll ever have a chance to fuck our waifu though.
Think about it there are literally hundreds of thousands of them. Not every waifu is going to be VRable & I' wouldn't dare cheat.
>>
>>34460564
artificial academy 2 in VR will be GOAT
>>
>tfw you weren't born 100 years into the future to an apocalyptic landscape after WW3
>>
>>34460633
There won't ever be a WW3, cause if there was there wouldn't be much left afterward
>>
>>34459519
>implying feminists and leftists governments will ever allow their creation
>>
Technological advancement combined with the needs of the human penis means we'll get to live long enough to have sex with virtual women, like normal women except not awful and much cheaper.

It also comes with the added benefit of global depopulation, which is something (((important people))) will undoubtedly notice.
>>
>>34460692
Better work on learning your japanese
localizations never
>>
>>34460592
>Artificial Academy
Why do I have a boner already?
>>
>>34460659
>thinking it'll be nukes, nukes, nukes
You poor fool
>>
>tfw you weren't born 200 years into the future where you could get a qt ai gf that doesn't have the human roastie instinct of being a fucking slut.
>>
>>34461057
>counties losing bad and getting anally devasted
>nothing left to lose, but trump card
>WELL FUCK THIS SHIT
>HIT THE NUKES BOIS
>other countries flip shit
>fire their nukes in retaliation
>turns into a cycle
>everything fucked with radiation poisoning
>animals vegetation and food sources are dying
>everyone slowly dies except like .001% lucky anons
Just you wait,you heard it her 1st
>>
>>34461155
If you don't have any plans tonight watch the movie "Her" by Spike Jonze (2013).
>>
>>34461346
Will do, thanks anon desu.
>>
>>34459566
girlfriend helmet
>>
>>34459519
why would you even want o go near galko's vagina?
she's probably been with so many men it's like a petri dish
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.