[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do niggers get offended by the word nigger if they've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 01.jpg (36KB, 298x242px)
01.jpg
36KB, 298x242px
Why do niggers get offended by the word nigger if they've never experienced the horrors their ancestors have?
>>
Feelings of inferiority. blo
>>
>>34458590
So as not to regress back to a time where that was the norm. ulu
>>
>>34458654
But that was the norm back then because it was a time where whites were objectively superior in terms of rights than blacks.

That isn't the case now. Saying nigger should be no different than calling someone a cunt, bitch, or any other insult.
>>
>>34458590
Reminder that African-Americans gained their civil rights in 1964.
There could be some bots or father of bots right now that lived through segregation and the effects of being regarded as a lesser being.

Really gets the noggin' joggin', no meme.
>>
File: IMG_20161227_173342.jpg (345KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161227_173342.jpg
345KB, 912x1600px
you would never say nigger to my face irl
>>
>>34458846
If you dared me to I might.
>>
>>34458721
It's all about how you feel. A word is information that an individual can interpret to reciprocate with a response. And in your latest bit of your argument you claim that being called a nigger is the same as being called a bitch or cunt.

Okay, I'll agree with your premise, but now how did that even help your argument? Those words all sound offensive to me.
>>
>>34458883
Where you at pham? NYc area? Please be nyc.
>>
>>34458810
Please just post your bare ass already.
>>
>>34458929
What? You imagine you are going to meet up with me and then give me your best stare and I will be too intimidated to call you a nigger?

You have issues.
>>
>>34458907
They're offensive, but "Nigger" is censored, "cunt" or "bitch" isn't and is much more common place.

You call someone a cunt and nobody cares because it's only between you and that person. You call someone a nigger and it's supposedly an attack on society and everyone you know is all over you.
>>
Actual niggy here, I don't care, the only time anyone says nigger is online. There was one white dude who said it to me in real life (He was drunk and mad as fuck this was at a party), but that dude was scum as fuck. He's still in jail and left behind a kid he had.
>>
>>34458960
I just want to meet up with you and become friends ;_;

>tfw no racist /pol/ack bf
>>
>>34458961
I can't sit here and type enough information for me to convey to you why this is the case. You have a fundamental social disconnect that I alone cannot help you to overcome through the Internet. Good luck out there though my fellow robot.

One love.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.