[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /swole/ here? I can probably beat the fuck out of every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1482746063448.jpg (9KB, 226x223px)
1482746063448.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
Who /swole/ here?

I can probably beat the fuck out of every manlet and lanklet on this board
>>
File: 1485478793000.jpg (3KB, 125x125px)
1485478793000.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>34458571
Don't kid yourself. I'd crush you like a light beer. Post your address so I can come beat your ass.
>>
I laugh so fucking hard when some little bitch on this board talks shit to me. None of you queers would dare talk to me like that in real life. I'm 6'5" and built like a brick shithouse. I'd smash your fucking face in the pavement.
>>
>>34458571
Somewhat. I don't know why so few robots lift, it's actually one of the best things to do. Bulking is super comfy
>>
>>34458571
I think it'd be funny to knock someone out who has been lifting for years probably like yourself. I'd bait you to swing a couple times just so I can laugh at your funny ass form.
>>
Yeah? Post your glutes. I need to see how defined they are.
>>
File: too intelligent for goyim.png (85KB, 302x313px) Image search: [Google]
too intelligent for goyim.png
85KB, 302x313px
>waste lots of money and time lifting when i can just shoot you or stab you to death in seconds
When will fitnesscucks learn?
>>
>>34458695
>implying a rat faced little kike like you wouldn't shit your pants in terror at the sight of a pure Aryan ubermensch coming at you

Good luck faggot
>>
File: 1485368193434.png (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1485368193434.png
5KB, 226x223px
>>34458668
>fucked up my bulk, spent too long on it (1.5 years) and got fat as fuck
>had to lose weight for a year
>now only very slightly bigger looking than i was before the bulk
>>
So if I'm fat there's nothing I can do with it? I have to cut-bulk-cut?
What would happen if I trained while on a caloric deficit, would I see no gains at all?
>>
>>34458687
People like you are so cringey with your teleports behind shit, who refuse to acknowledge that mass behind a force doesnt make power, somewhat like a bulldozer

I dont even lift and i think youre cringey
>>
>>34458992
Reread what you just said to me, and then reread a highschool level physics book, cockeater.
>>
meet up with me then so I can put your fucking face in the dirt you little piglet
>>
>>34458571
are you the same guy from earlier that said he could fight a tiger and win?
>>
Why would i fight you when my dad can beat the shit out of you, frog scum
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.