[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to college in a few months ( for any CaliFags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5519.jpg (365KB, 1079x1920px)
IMG_5519.jpg
365KB, 1079x1920px
I'm going to college in a few months ( for any CaliFags , it's Santa Monica College ) and I need to know what I'm in for
>tips for college pls
>>
>>34458543
What's your major? What classes will you be taking?
>>
It's a community college in Santa Monica, it's full of dumb chads
>>
>>34458582
Majoring in Political Science and maybe film
>>34458616
At least they're dumb
>>
>>34458676
It's a rich SoCal beach town, it's literally 10/10 Chad territory.
>>
>>34458676
You're basically going to spend your time basking in the rays of the sexy californian sun.

t. Software Engineer from Serbia(no sun)
>>
When you go to a party put a condom on your penis before you leave. That way if you get lucky you can be spontaneous and have sex right away without the problem of getting soft when you try to put one on.
>>
>>34458676
>Majoring in Political Science and maybe film

Why?????
>>
>>34458676
Don't do polisci there are no jobs. I have a BA in PoliSci biggest resource drain of my life.
>>
Major in finance, you'll get all the ladies and actually get a good job
>>
>>34458676
>political science and maybe film
The only tip I have is maybe get a real/useful major
>>
>>34458945
>>34458957
Damn , any majors that dont require a lot of math? Its my worst subject.

>>34458896
I like politics and always wanted to major in film or atleast minor in film.
>>
Don't isolate yourself
College is THE time to escape robotdom
Basically don't be a robot. Socialize, get fit, make friends, and date girls. You might just become a normie
>>
I'm in college too, any tips on how to get girls? I don't talk to girls in class because sleeping with them and ditching would be weird. Do I go up to them in places around campus? Ive went to some parties but girls aren't dtf just wanna grind. I'm decently good looking and have been called handsome by some girls
>>
>>34459001
Go into something like Marketing
>>
>>34458543
You guys want to know my favorite part about a natural booty? The softness. This right here is a 100% all natty fatty my friends.
>>
>>34459008
THIS
H
I
S

If you are white, you have a chance.

unless you're a chad, forget the light eyed white girls
go for brown eyed brunettes
if they reject you go for light skinned latinas
if not go for east asians
then go for dark skin latinas
at this point go for poo in loos
this is the lowest you will have to go, as a white you do not need to lower yourself even talking to a nigger female, also

>nigger
>college
pick one, lul
>>
>>34458775
This not even joking you aren't going to get pussy unless you are also a chad
>>
>>34459001
Well, if you don't want anything math related, I think the only "decent" majors remaining are pretty normie majors, like (web) design or some shit
>>
>>34459001
Get a degree that you can actually utilize first. You can always go back and get some autistic meme degree once you have become successful and want to take a risk down the road.

I got a communications degree and do IT at my CC but am majoring in music right now taking classes in the evening
>>
>>34459052
Don't listen to this guy. You'll end up in sales
>>
>>34459118
>>nigger
>>college
>pick one, lul

Sounds like you haven't stepped in a college campus in the last decade. They've been going high on affirmative action and getting blacks in college, hell, fucking Harvard is now full of blacks getting a free ride
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.