[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a morning writing class at 10am last term >there was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1466142393012.png (892KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466142393012.png
892KB, 1024x768px
>had a morning writing class at 10am last term
>there was this girl who always dressed like she just woke up
>all the girls eventually moved and sat away from her

>yesterday
>leaving the campus store
>see the girl from my writing class looking at all the candy
>she's still dressing the same and it's 12pm
>when i walk past her she notices me
>few minutes later
>im coming outside the art building
>notice the girl walking slowly by herself eating candy down a path no one walks down
>>
THOSE ARE THE OBTAINABLE ONES!!!
>>
File: 1462084306195.png (167KB, 348x342px)
1462084306195.png
167KB, 348x342px
>tfw there was a girl like this in my History class when I was a college freshman (except people in the class socialized with her and I think she had friends)
>she literally came to the class in yoga pants/leggings/sweatpants and a sweater or a t-shirt every day
>her face was dotted with blemishes and she was one of those white girls whose skin was so bad that her face was red
>also her hair and face were perpetually greasy
>she was pretty pudgy/chubby too (but I actually like that)
>pretty sure she never brushed her teeth either
Is this what normalfags and liberals mean when they say "just drop your standards bro"
>>
>>34458308
Go sit down next to her and wait in awkward silence.
>>
>>34458427
>and liberals
you are retarded
>>
>>34458685
Sorrynotsorry but it's never self-described conservatives and aut-rightists telling me "dude just lower ur standards bro quit being so entitled"
>>
>>34458427
sounds like autism if you couldn't figure out why she was glowing
>>
>>34458308
BUT WHAT IS YOUR POINT?!
>>
>>34458850
>she was glowing
Is this normiespeak for "she had red, inflamed skin from not washing her face"? Because she was literally red and greasy every single day
>>
>>34458988
Glowing usually implies just had sex.
>>
File: 1467686843412.jpg (62KB, 600x915px)
1467686843412.jpg
62KB, 600x915px
>>34459020
>Glowing usually implies just had sex.
She wasn't "glowing"...it was more like pic related but with more oily skin
>>
>>34459102
I know how you meant. No idea where that other anon got the idea of glowing from your post.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.