[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some asshole hacked my computer, and now uses photos and keylogs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 314x161px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 314x161px
Some asshole hacked my computer, and now uses photos and keylogs obtained to bully me on r9k. Some of you guys are good at computers- can anyone help me protect my stuff? I have encrypted my phone and tablet and use a proxy, but the bullying/stalking continues. If I could be sure my computer/tablet/phone wasn't infected I would leave r9k and be the better for it, I think. Tired of being stalked by anon.
>>
Sure dude, no worries.
Backtracing his ip as we speak, and I'll be into his mainframe shortly.
>>
>>34457870
Jokes aside, it's no fun being stalked and I'm no good with computers. Can anyone actually help?
>>
>>34457841
Explain more.
Originalihdh
>>
File: 1371095110919.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1371095110919.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>34457841
no one can magically hack your pc, maybe the CIA but not an anon
>>
>>34457841
I've done what I can to protect myself by reading about it online, but it doesn't seem to have helped. Realize there's not much entertainment value ITT, but if there's someone with real advice to offer, I'd appreciate it.
>>
eh, just run with it
it'll be like having an evil twin
maybe you can have sex and then neither of you will be vagrants
>>
>>34458059
Can't a keylogger be installed remotely through a link I click on, if my IP address is known?
>>
>>34457841
Go to >>/g/ or >>/adv/ mate, mind it though, /g/ might be a little rude but apparently they know their stuff.
>>
how is someone managing to bully you on r9k? Does he post your pics or something?
>>
What? Why are you using a proxy if you've been keylogged? Not to mention, the password you used for encryption has probably been intercepted by the logger.

That's assuming this isn't all BS.
>>
>>34458119
if you browse slav sites like a retard without noscript
>>
>>34458016
Ask a specific question, and I sure will. Shit has me paranoid af and I want it to be over.
>>
>>34458119
only if you open the things you download or if you use some script mostly javascripts.
but you need to allow the script to do things
>>
File: photo_2017-01-10_22-48-01.png (198KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-01-10_22-48-01.png
198KB, 512x512px
I feel bad for you OP, but i probably know even less than you about that stuff
>>
>>34457841
/g/fag here
No idea how you idiots are capable of doing shit like this. You should seriously consider using linux if you're this dumb, or at the very least OSX.

Reinstall your computer. Whatever shit this guy has done, it'll be gone as long as you simply delete everything. That's the only way of making sure he's gone.
>>
>>34458148
It's hard to explain. I know nothing about computers, so I may just be paranoid. It's embarassing to even make this thread. But here goes. I'll download a picture from an unrelated site, a picture that is totally obscure, not R9k fodder, never seen it here, and then an hour later, a bullying thread will be made with my picture in it. Not photos, just random stuff I like. Seems uncanny, and I'm not paranoid about anything IRL.
>>
>>34458271
I have a computer, a tablet, and three phones. Do I have to factory reset them all?
>>
>>34458168
How do I use a script?
>>
Take a sledgehammer and destroy your computer then throe all of it into the ocean. Buy a new computer and router. Start fresh. Only way to really be free.
>>
Sounds like mental illness.
>>
>>34458902
If this continues, I may throw myself in the ocean, kek. The bullying is merely annoying, but the worry about being hacked truly sucks.
>>
>>34458971
It does, doesn't it? Comments in this thread have reassured me somewhat, however.
>>
>>34458168
if hes running updated chrome he should be 100% safe, this is not 2005
>>
>>34459288
Good to know. Feeling better and better. Seems unlikely to me now that I've been er, "hacked."
>>
>>34457841
You will never escape me Christopher.
>>
>>34458168
How can you tell if an attachment is ridden with a virus or not?
>>
OP here. See, now I just made this thread and I'm paranoid now that this thread that popped up is referencing my thread and making fun of it

>>34459981

Don't mind being made fun of, if that's the case, just not sure. Seems to happen a lot.
>>
>>34460456
Not Christopher. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
And possibly this one

>>34459726
>>
Please someone convince me that the first thread is not referencing mine. It's a weird feeling not to be sure if Im being bullied or if it's just in my head.
>>
>>34461425
>>34461647
You're a little bit insane. Those two threads are completely unrelated to you, and it's odd that you're even making the connection, although I can sort of see why, now that you link them. But they really have nothing to do with you, I've seen similar threads lots of times before.
>>
>>34461856
Really? Oh thank goodness. I'll sleep a lot easier now.
>>
>>34461889
Yes, really. You probably had a string of weird coincidences, with people posting the same pictures you found, and it made you paranoid like this. But it's just not reasonable. Just a bunch of random coincidences.
>>
>>34461953
Oh, that is such a relief. Thank-you, thank-you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.